Delta Force
Jack Joe Voyager
new Profession

wouldn't it be cool to fish :D

maybe boring, but cool :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Nice, I would go out fishing =)

I use to fish all the time in SWG. I would fish here too. It would be cool if the fish caught could be combined with sweetstuff and made into Nutri bars too :)

Az

Well since we cant mine in water anymore, might as well fish....takes half the game away now.....

urmmm maby they could slap noobs around with large trounts in game rather that in IRC :D

yah i fished and pickpocket all the time in EQ :D

Michyblueyes said:
urmmm maby they could slap noobs around with large trounts in game rather that in IRC :trout:

Fixed your post :D

ahahaha :D Id like that, alot of the time I just sit and stare at the auction, would be nice to go out fishing, chilling, chatting :)

I like it! :) Think about all the soc-fishing-hangouts on sunday mornings. ;)

Heartbeat said:
I like it! :) Think about all the soc-fishing-hangovers on sunday mornings. ;)

Fixed it for you :D

I think it'd be fun! :) There are times when I'm ingame that I'd like to just sit and watch the scenery float by, but it can get boring pretty quickly. This would be a nice change of pace. I like this idea! :D

Azrael said:
Fixed it for you :D
ROFL!!!

You must be a mind reader Azrael. ;)

fishing would indeed be awesome. I love to fish irl so i wouldnt mind at all if they implemented that ingame.

Heartbeat said:
I like it! :) Think about all the soc-fishing-hangouts on sunday mornings. ;)

lol, indeed !!!

lets hope MA thinks the same :rolleyes:

A very funny thread and I would really enjoy fishing!

Bring on the fishing globals and HOFs!

omgwtfbbq, my disciple finished his mentoringperiod!

.......... what's this? :scratch:

Bluewhale Mentor Edition :mad:

lol sp00ne.

yeh fishing would be kool, but im sure the part that makes it fun is chatting with mates bout nothing, i member when me and bout 7 others (crys, woody comes to mind) would just go to the Twin bar and chat bout ideas, to do that with fishing would be kool, but rods or whatever ud use would need to be cheap (and not decay) but you need to buy bait, that would be kool, OHOOHH they could make it like the fishing minigame on zelda, lol..ok..a bit over excited..

i know i could spend many hours infront of the rod fishing in EQ.. easy to get food that way :D

I fish all the time - with an Axe!

Azrael said:
I use to fish all the time in SWG. I would fish here too. It would be cool if the fish caught could be combined with sweetstuff and made into Nutri bars too :)

Az

yea fish is food so.... Would be kewl if this would be part of Vehciles to like Fishing Boats.

Back