new setup file - 10.6.4.39182

Teiwaz Storm

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Teiwaz Storm Ing
i had problem with installing EU after windows reinstall, resulted in manually downloading new setup file
enjoy

Entropia Universe 10.6.4.39182 Setup

and big -rep for MA

edit:
as some people started to have error while trying to update program, resulting in not downloadaing update and not being able to play, i had similar problem when trying to install

when you go to http://www.planetcalypso.com/download/ you can download small client setup file, when installed, you get lobby trying to install entropia_universe_10.6.4.39182_setup.exe but not being able to download it [every other connections to internet are working, se its lobby bug]

i worked out path http://dlmirror.entropiauniverse.com...iverse_10.6.4/ and manually downloaded file, installed it and all works fine [till next update ??]

ad now, how can new players, who want to try game, get it installed??
thats why big ------rep to MA

Last edited:
So they finaly release some whole build with we can instal? perfect.. last one I have is 10.3 and something.. but where did you find this one? and 10.6.4?? its a little strange isnt it?

So they finaly release some whole build with we can instal? perfect.. last one I have is 10.3 and something.. but where did you find this one? and 10.6.4?? its a little strange isnt it?

You have missed out on a few VUs hehe.

no no no,

I just downloaded the full 3 GB "entropia_universe_10.6.2.39119_setup", because Entropia is f§?ed these days.

Lets see if I have to download the new...gah...whatever...

Im having some trouble installing the new Vu 10.0. I have done it b4 but i cant remember what i did.lol I followed the steps by wody and i think i got rid of the "side by side" error but now i get some error at the ToU screen that asks me to connect to the internet ( which i am ofc) im trying to DL this new setup that is posted in this thread. maybe that'll help. anyone got any other bright ideas of what i can do to fix this crap..?

and i get corrupt files and so one in login screen =( reinstalled it 3 times now

My EU works after deleting the old EU and downloading the new 3GB setup (which was entropia_universe_10.6.2.39119_setup.exe)

So you had troubles installing Entropia and thats a big -rep to MA? Wut?

there is a bunch o people who will know what i mean, but mabye i should expl;ain it a bit more for those ones who don't read forums and do not know about current problems with installing and updating program....

as some people started to have error while trying to update program, resulting in not downloadaing update and not being able to play, i had similar problem when trying to install

when you go to http://www.planetcalypso.com/download/ you can download small client setup file, when installed, you get lobby trying to install entropia_universe_10.6.4.39182_setup.exe but not being able to download it [every other connections to internet are working, se its lobby bug]

i worked out path http://dlmirror.entropiauniverse.com/entropia_universe_10.6.4/ and manually downloaded file, installed it and all works fine [till next update ??]

there is a bunch o people who will know what i mean, but mabye i should expl;ain it a bit more for those ones who don't read forums and do not know about current problems with installing and updating program....

i worked out path http://dlmirror.entropiauniverse.com/entropia_universe_10.6.4/ and manually downloaded file, installed it and all works fine [till next update ??]

I downloaded and installed that perfectly fine yesterday ....

after installing setup from website of EU, i got client trying to download this file as update, with same error like with 10.3 update, so i worked out path http://dlmirror.entropiauniverse.com...iverse_10.6.4/ based on paths to older files

Im having some trouble installing the new Vu 10.0. I have done it b4 but i cant remember what i did.lol I followed the steps by wody and i think i got rid of the "side by side" error but now i get some error at the ToU screen that asks me to connect to the internet ( which i am ofc) im trying to DL this new setup that is posted in this thread. maybe that'll help. anyone got any other bright ideas of what i can do to fix this crap..?

this should help, works for me

I downloaded and installed that perfectly fine yesterday ....

yep, works for me as well ;)

but i'm really sorry for people who would like to try out EU and can't install it using installer from website...

Thx for the path to complete setup!
The Link on the page from MA is broken for me as well...
+rep for thread starter ;)

PS: well not the link on the page is broke, but the little setup can't connect to the right place... so no install with the setup MA provides.

Last edited:
What worked for me.

I was running into problems for about 5 hours, trying to get the game running. When I ran the link on the download page, it wouldn't download the files and the updater would pop right up, but wouldn't work because there's no files in the entropia universe directory. I tried downloading the dlmirror.entropiauniverse link from a link on the forums, but the file wasn't downloading properly, or was just corrupted.

The thing that finally worked for me, was downloading the link that was provided in the support faq. Click support-faq on the planet calypso website, then technical support, then download and installation, and click the tab that says, I get the message "Loading failed. This may be caused by corrupted client data or missing files." That link worked for me.

Also, do not follow the suggestion I saw in a different thread to run a memory test with p95. It can potentially run your computer to unsafe temperatures and fry the motherboard and/or cpu, if you're not watching your temperatures closely every minute you run the test. The better your computer is, the more unsafe the test can be.

Last edited:
Back