New Switzerland Outback Land Area 41 East (OLA 41 E) update

Status

Lucy_Luck

Guardian
New Switzerland OLA#41 East Update! The NEW premium Argonaut hunting ground on Calypso Planet.

Tax = 10% (to cover high cost of Fert & possibility of scoring that ATH!)

High density of Argonauts have returned to New Switzerland!

3 x Argonaut DNA samples applied to the Land Area

1 = Max Density / Max Maturity
2 = Max Density / Low/Medium Maturity
3 = Max Density / Low Maturity

How to visit the happy dense population of Argonauts.

Visit by going to New Switzerland TP and you can either hop onto a flying vessel for a 1 minute fly over towards east with e.g. a Sliepnir, or charge a TP chip for a jump or two or plough through the light sentry of young Argos guarding the pathway to the Argo New world on OLA 41 East.

index.php

Last edited:
Decent mining area too (rare for LAs) when it didn’t have mobs. Basically no different than the other two LAs now since mobs are too dense/high agro for mining. It doesn’t really stand out from competitors now with this change.
Yeah I would see plenty of miners there too.
Free money for owner without needing fertiliser. Oh well, best of luck to them with argonauts..

The change was purely for the welfare of the Argonauts. Plenty more food and better housing I hear together with work life balance.

They could hear constant cry of high tax at all hours of day and night which kept them up and impacted their mental well being.

Last edited:
The change was purely for the welfare of the Argonauts. Plenty more food and better housing I hear together with work life balance.

They could hear constant cry of high tax at all hours of day and night which kept them up and impacted their mental well being.

Now that they have moved and settled in they are thankful of the peaceful mutterings from avatars of YES 3.5% tax…..3.5% tax…..3.5% tax….
What @kingofaces tried to tell you but nicely, upping the argonaut spawn is dumb, as your land is useless with argonauts on it. especially with high 3.5% tax.

In mining, hovewer, you can actually get back some markup to cover the tax, I can confirm there's rare ores in the area, but haven't mined there recently, one thing i am sure of - mining vs argonauts = mining wins every time of the day :)

The original post wanted to inform there’s a change of pure mining LA to Hunting for Argos at low tax.

Not seeking any input from anyone.

Welcome to all those who want to grind Argonauts at low tax. If you don’t want to visit there’s plenty of LA in a Caly.

Locking thread

The original post wanted to inform there’s a change of pure mining LA to Hunting for Argos at low tax.

Welcome to all those who want to grind Argonauts at low tax. If you don’t want to visit there’s plenty of LA in a Caly.

Locking thread
Good luck with the new changes but let's be real 3.5% tax isn't considered "low"

It’s 25% less than the two neighbouring LAs. So let’s be ‘real’ it’s low in comparison.

Any reason i should hunt my few argos at your land with tax when its plenty of areas with good spawns and levels??

Well personally I think the ATH of all ATHs is hidden amongst the Argonaut migrants on OLA 41 East but that’s just me.
I guess its time to show us how its done and inspire us with your actions.
Be the change you want to see in people.
Good luck with the land mate.

Ohh.. I am not allowed an ATH so then i have no reason to pay you the tax then
But Gl out there

Locking thread
Be nicer to your potential customers. Don't cannibalism what was a really good land area to another useless one.

What @kingofaces tried to tell you but nicely, upping the argonaut spawn is dumb, as your land is useless with argonauts on it. especially with high 3.5% tax.

In mining, hovewer, you can actually get back some markup to cover the tax, I can confirm there's rare ores in the area, but haven't mined there recently, one thing i am sure of - mining vs argonauts = mining wins every time of the day :)
Bingo. If I want to hunt argonauts like that, there are plenty of untaxed high density spawns. There’s no real draw for hunters here with that setup.

In the meantime, they completely cut out mining customers scuttling both their streams of income for that LA. If anyone is researching buying an LA, that should have been apparent to most anyone (and why the OP is getting such a response) unless they didn’t do much research on it.

Your logic makes no sense whatsoever. Plenty of people hunt Argo on New Switzerland LAs. Just look at the data on EL.

Now there are 3 LAs (originally 1) with the Argos making it the highest density spawn of Argo anywhere in Caly albeit lower tax on my LA compared to my immediate neighbours who have been doing very well for years with Argo.

Miners will just have to go elsewhere or deal with the Argo first before mining my rare resources.

I’d set up some form of event to justify people hunting on your LA to paying tax on a mob that you can hunt tax free..

Best of luck with the LA

PS. The mining wasn’t that good… better places.

Your logic makes no sense whatsoever. Plenty of people hunt Argo on New Switzerland LAs. Just look at the data on EL.

Now there are 3 LAs (originally 1) with the Argos making it the highest density spawn of Argo anywhere in Caly albeit lower tax on my LA compared to my immediate neighbours who have been doing very well for years with Argo.

Miners will just have to go elsewhere or deal with the Argo first before mining my rare resources.
Man you just aren't getting it. We give up. Thanks for giving us another wasted LA

is that more than was before?

is that more than was before?
I used to own OLA 57 and OLA 59, neither had mobs on them, 100% mining income and 58.09 would have been a bad day for either of them ... So if this is his average, its not good imo ... Cant really compare 1 for 1 as his LA is smaller, but gut feeling this isnt the best average he could do with his LA

and WHY, seriously WHY would anyone hunt taxed aggros with so many spawn everywhere :) ???

Post a screenshot for the two mining only LA showing the weekly income? Show me it bests 58 PED A day?

Mining vs hunting LA isn't a fair comparison until we know how much fertilizer expense that 58 Ped income generated?

Status
Back