New Switzerland Outback Land Area 41 East (OLA 41 E) update

Status
Post a screenshot for the two mining only LA showing the weekly income? Show me it bests 58 PED A day?
Why would I need to post screenshots, why would I lie to you or anyone else? Fact is that my two LAs over the spawn of over 2x years generated something between 70-80 ped daily on average ... That is without any events or advertising at 3,99% tax back then ... Take it or leave it as information, the choice is yours

Why would I need to post screenshots, why would I lie to you or anyone else? Fact is that my two LAs over the spawn of over 2x years generated something between 70-80 ped daily on average ... That is without any events or advertising at 3,99% tax back then ... Take it or leave it as information, the choice is yours
Thanks I'll leave it with no proof. Have a great day!

Mining vs hunting LA isn't a fair comparison until we know how much fertilizer expense that 58 Ped income generated?

It was around 2 year ago i owned a LA, so not sure if i remember to the correct numbers, but as i remember, it cost 4 ped a day per DNA to lock quantity, so based on how many DNA he have locked for quantity, it can be 4-8-12 ped per day. Tbh even with 3 DNA locked on max quantity, argo young is soo small mob any mid level hunter would need to run around to find more mob after he started to shoot.

Locking maturity is the expensiver, as i remember it was 6 ped per day per DNA, but lowest maturity not need to be locked, so if have the lowest maturity on his LA than that part is free.
There are some LA with natural spawns too, no fertilizer cost for natural spawn, but those are just a few mobs here and there usually, for example like the Chirpy - Gibnib spawn was near the Medusa mall tp, run around a lot to find 1-2 of them.

A mining LA have 0 cost, no fertilizer to paid, any income is pure profit, unless you make event with prizes.

As i see the land not comes with perma global naming, not any global registered for Ola41 E on EL currently, so if he would want to hold events and check globals on EL, that would cost 5k per year (416p per month) or 20k per 5 year.
Plus a few PED for EL Land area view, that one cannot earned by free points, you have to buy with PED.

Also no payout below 50 ped, so any payout shown without the previsious payout, can be the payout for that last 1 day, but can be for the last 3 day or last 2 weeks too, and dont forget the owner can cycle there a lot too, as he will get back his own taxes anyway, so for him its like an untaxed LA.
My first codex repeat was the mob i had on my own LA :)

Mining only LA aside or whether I’ve put the right MOB on the LA is beside the point

It would be great if this was the best performing LA but equally I purchased it for enjoyment with a MOB I want on the LA.

If running costs are covered I’m happy and if not i have a fantastic area spawning MOB I love hunting. :handgun:

Mining only LA aside or whether I’ve put the right MOB on the LA is beside the point

It would be great if this was the best performing LA but equally I purchased it for enjoyment with a MOB I want on the LA.

If running costs are covered I’m happy and if not i have a fantastic area spawning MOB I love hunting. :handgun:
exactly argonaut is good markup mob very rare to find outside LA and everyone hunts it

Thank God we can now hunt the incredibly rare argonauts

3 x Argonaut DNA samples added to the Land Area.

Some VERY high density and maturity Argonaut's are roaming the Land Area!

May you all Global/HOF big on OLA 41 East and hit that ATH!

3 x Argonaut DNA samples added to the Land Area.

Some VERY high density and maturity Argonaut's are roaming the Land Area!

May you all Global/HOF big on OLA 41 East and hit that ATH!
Sounds like you're spending more on DNA samples and fertilizer in a day than what you are making, according to others information provided. Or you're making like 4p profit a day, in which case....Uhhhh Vixen bots make more.

Admins please lock thread?
Why? it is great, funny and every reply is a free bump and we all are now curious to see the insane crowded argo party :)
58 / 0.035 = 1657 ped loot share in a day
at 95% it is 1744 ped shot to monster
make a 0.5% tax event for 3 days and i assure i will coem and shot 10k myself you make more with 3 ppl at 0.5% than this setup

Status
Back