new toy

Draggger

Stalker
Society
un sure at this time
Dragger Draggger Allen
Ok after two hofs in a week i decided to invest some peds in some new weapons

one was great the Delta with a beast on it the second one was ummmmm lets say impulse purchase

i finally got myself a Pig for those of you that do not know what a pig is i am talking about the ASG-1 pig

http://www.pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=229

now the question i have is this gun good for any thing excpet pking and impressing the oj with one shot snabble kills ?

i like the looks of it myself and maybe that one last shot when you are about dead and so is the mob it may be enought to save a trip to the revival

I suppose It's good that most amps can fit on It due to the high damage.

Although a miss will be costly...

yes a miss does cost a little bit but then so does a miss with the MKII and the Delta also

and my blp and my laser weapons have just about the same HA so its not much of a differance when i miss itcost more then the mk 2 when i hit it does muck more damage then the mk2 and from playing with it i seem to not miss often

maybe the close range you have to be or the fact its more of a shotgun from what i can tell then a rifle

The eco on the pig+dante is actually quite fair. The low dmg/sec combined with lack of range makes it unfit for hunting tho, so PK is all it's any good for. My :twocents:

The eco on the pig+dante is actually quite fair. The low dmg/sec combined with lack of range makes it unfit for hunting tho, so PK is all it's any good for. My :twocents:

Although what about combined with a suitable tagger, and used as a HG? BUt obviously with the skills of Rifle.

Looking at this, It looks quite nice... Gonna have a look on Wiki with different amps on....

Can Scopes and Lasers be added to this weapon?

Although what about combined with a suitable tagger, and used as a HG? BUt obviously with the skills of Rifle.

Looking at this, It looks quite nice... Gonna have a look on Wiki with different amps on....

Can Scopes and Lasers be added to this weapon?
It's not so suitable for hunting, because you either will overkill smaller mobs (or need to use a finisher), or you will suffer armor decay against bigger mobs, because of its slow reload.
No, I wouldn't use it for hunting. Been killed by a Pig more than once tho, :laugh:

i actually used it for hunting last night

probably the worst combo in the game for me i was alloylp hunting using a marber to tag them could get 4 hits in with it and then 1 or two with the pig

after the hunt i just logged off scared to see what the toatal + or - was for the hunt :)

but one thing for sure it was a hell of a lot of fun

i actually used it for hunting last night

probably the worst combo in the game for me i was alloylp hunting using a marber to tag them could get 4 hits in with it and then 1 or two with the pig

after the hunt i just logged off scared to see what the toatal + or - was for the hunt :)

but one thing for sure it was a hell of a lot of fun

LOL. 4 hits with the Marber? That In Itself Is very Un-eco... :laugh:

LOL. 4 hits with the Marber? That In Itself Is very Un-eco... :laugh:

Yea but it was oh so much fun

and ya know something you just have to throw eco out the window and have some fun

i try to hunt economicly most of the time i use the L guns since i am 10/10 on them i hunt mobs i can kill in about 10 hits and i normaly make a small profit at the end of a 300 or 400 ped hunt but its gets boring

so yesterday it was hoggo's and chompers with Hot Sex onlt 2 globals then allupyl with a marber and a pig so needless to say i had a lot of fun

at least till i get home to night and start reparing and see what the total cost of fun is
but what the hell its friday its payday i know how to correct the deficant ped card

Back