New trading site for PE (Ebay style)

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
trading.jpg

First section (Overview)
This is what we all know from Pricefinder. Where you get the general info you need to estimate the market value of an item.
There will be a new link (or button) called "watch auctions" followed by () where the number in this () will be the number of auctions avalible for this item.
Click the link to come to the list of auctions.

Second section (list of auctions)
This is where all the auctions for the specific item is listed.
Click the name to see more.
The seller can prefer various payment methods. Including but not limited to PayPal.

Third section (Specific auction)
Here you can see all the info you need about the auction, including seller information.
The rating is something each user gives to the seller upon a deal has gone through.
The buyer will also have a rating.
If you want to send a message to the seller you can do so via an online form. The buyer will never know the sellers email address. If the seller would like to reply the seller can also do so via an online form.
The email addresses will NEVER go released.

Fourth section (Place bid)
Here you type in how much you would like to pay (Always in PEDs)

Fifth section (Confirm identity)
Here you login again, with your password only.

Sixth section (Server side)
Sends various mails to the parties involved.

Seventh section (Accept bid)
Accepts bid.. and sends the user to the Overview page of the item once again.

Anyway.. Its a work in progress.. Im surrounded by A4 paper with database notes on.. and random peices of code.. It will be a hard one to pull through.. but.. lets see if i havent got something working sometime tomorrow... or... next week.. :p

wow. an offline auction site. i really like this as now people will be able to get a much clearer veiw of worth.

of course....how are you going to intergate it into Pricefinder? i mean, Pricefinder currently polls the in game auction to get to average markup info. now, will it poll both?

what if i would like to see a comparison? or just the PERC auction? or just the in game?

these are meant to help of course. :D

:thumbup: amazing...

hehe Starfinder does it again with another brilliant tool :D

This is very nice ! :thumbup:
If your project comes to fruition, it will sure please a lot of PE-players!
Keep up the good work ( and the parties :D )

Looks nice :)

If it works, praise be to starfinder!

Remember there is a 5$ fee to use Pricefinder.. this is a one time fee...
Those 5 $ will also cover the new feature...

Prehaps ill do something where you can access the PEbay alone.. without Pricefinder plugins.. but I dont know...

Sounds similar VectorLab? ;) Surfacing our old project again?

Last edited:
anyway... get a free account on Pricefinder and the auction site.. If you can come up with a name for the auction thingy we are going to use....... Imagine away

Sry sky.. dident see ya msg... Yea.. Its very simmilar to VectorLab...
Just interlaced with Pricefinder..... ;)

Very nice!!! Very helpful! Can't wait :girl:

Project Entropia Trading Interface P.E.T.I.

:p

DD
:evilking:

names:

PE Offline Trading Center
PERC Bay
RC Bay
PERC-A (PERC-Auction)
Item Finder
Trade Finder
PE Offline Trading Interface
Enhanced Auction Interface
Everything You’ve Wanted in an Auction Site but MA Hasn’t Implemented (EYWASMAHI)

Silo said:
names:

Everything You’ve Wanted in an Auction Site but MA Hasn’t Implemented (EYWASMAHI)

:rofl: yup- that just about sums it up

EYWASMAHI --- lol ....

:D

I like some of them :D

Entropian Exchange

DD
:evilking:

I liked PEbay :laugh:

Would it matter that it had the same name as the IRC channel?

I mean.. we could be in that channel then.. on IRC.. and we could have a bot in that channel.. just as we have in Pricefinder channel :D

Starfinder said:
Would it matter that it had the same name as the IRC channel?

I mean.. we could be in that channel then.. on IRC.. and we could have a bot in that channel.. just as we have in Pricefinder channel :D

well, i'm not sure how bots work, but my only thought on the confusion issue would be if in game i told someone to go bid on my item at PEBay, i wouldn't want to have to specify whether or not i was talking about the IRC channel or the PERC site.

get my drift?

"hey silo, you selling your 8kM?"
"yep, its on PEBAY."

and be done with it. if they can go from that info and either hit the IRC channel or the website...that would be cool.

They could buy from IRC as well.. If they identify them self.. :D

With a Username / PW in a pm to the bot..

sounds good to have the bot there then, i think.

You mean there's already an irc channel called pebay????? damn!

I vote for PEA-bay in that case. Project Entropia Auction bay :laugh:

very very very very early stage of the system online...

http://www.perc.info/pebay.asp?mode=add

This is the only thing that works so far.. as it is now you have to have set Pricefinder to remember me in order to view the page...

There isent any design yet or anything.. but try to make a sale.. see if you like how I intent it to be...

And please give some comments...

Obvious errors i prolly already know.. but if you find any.. please tell..

is this still in testing mode? or if i do it am i actually posting it up for sale?

Sounds real nice, lets see what it does in the future :)

Its in testing mode until we reset the whole DB and post its no longer in test mode. Everything you do now will not matter.. It will be deleted.. but feel free to play arround with it..

It might be broken tho.. since I will be updating files randomly.. So if you click refresh.. the page might be down... but as i said.. its in testing mode.. Once its close to completion we will start on the gfx work.. so once there is nice pictures on the site.. and everything works.. its close to launch..

ETA some time next week...

Ebay dident get build in one day... but we are building something like Ebay in 5..

Back