News: New Treasure Island Deeds

Bloody hell!! Just logged in and saw what was paid into my exchange account for what, 5 days revenue? And we don't know if it was exactly 3pec or could of been up to 3.9 generated seeing as its rounded down with some rolling over to next week. That will sure shut up those shi**ing on Ti saying it's dead and nothing to offer. I say they were being salty.

Although we can expect a slowdown for Xmas mayhem but that's to be expected for everywhere as usual.

Assuming 3 PEC for a full weeks activity will be the average as the initial buzz wears off, that only gives us 15.6% ROI for initial investors.
Damn everyone was right, these are shit. Imma buy some AG.

1 thing. I really don't think anyone wants Shared loot on Ti. I know a fair few people refusing to hunt there because of it. Hoping Mindark could reverse their decision.
Thoughts?

Last edited:
1 thing. I really don't think anyone wants Shared loot on Ti. I know a fair few people refusing to hunt there because of it. Hoping Mindark could reverse thay decision.
Thoughts?
Half the island shared, the other half normal. Random 50/50 chance for a new mob to spawn to be one or the other.

It's a terrible idea, thus it's a good idea.

Msturlese, also consider Mining and Crafting : yes, also Crafting and -moreover- ANY other cost for the Player on New Treasure Island is included to calculate the Deed-Revenue (...even the Auction Fees paid on the Island ! )

Source--> https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2011/11/16/Calypso-Land-Lot-Deeds.xml
(Let's use the above explanation regarding Calypso Land Deeds, to understand how the Deed-System works : also for New Treasure Island Deeds)

"Q. How is the Planet Partner Gross Revenue calculated?
A. Planet Partner Gross Revenue is calculated and paid by MindArk to the Planet Partner, and includes avatar Activity on Planet Calypso (...)
Avatar Activity includes deterioration of items, as well as various other Fees AND avatar Activities "

The Consequence of This, is :
If a Crafter/hunter/miner (yes : this is valid ALSO for Crafters, not only for Hunters and Miners), or even a mere Trader who Auctions Items (therefore paying Auction-fees), owns a decent amount of New Treasure Island Deeds, It's better for that Player to place its Activities on New Treasure Island :
in order to INCREASE the Deed-Revenue
of its New Treasure Island Deeds .

UPDATE- Let's add further Examples of Other Costs that Increase the Deed-Revenue of New Treasure Island Deeds :
1) Fees on Shops\Shopkeepers located on New Treasure Island
(So if you own a decent amount of New Treasure Island Deeds, place your Shops there : you will increase your Deed-Revenue)

2) Fuel spent by Vehicles while travelling on New Treasure Island (!)

Paul

As an indirect consequence of what I observed in my above post , New Treasure Island has still an Economic Potential to develop :

as time passes, and Owners of decent amounts of New Treasure Island Deeds start to move their Shops on New Treasure Island, and ALSO Traders finally understand that generating Auction Fees on New Treasure Island is an advantage for them (the Deed Revenue is positively affected by ALL fees paid on New Treasure Island : including Shop-fees and Auction-fees), the Economy of the Island will further grow.

This is valid also for Crafters (there are Crafting machines in Treasure Island City, and near the "Main Hangar" located in the center of the Island) :
as Crafters, owners of NTI Deeds, move their activities on the Island, the Deed Revenue will further grow.

Paul

Last edited:
Congrats on the payout. CLD was basically the same as other recent weeks, so that is good news for NTI holders. It means that increased activity on NTI was not from other planets, but at most a switching within the Caly world (and still counting to CLD revenue).
This next week should see CLD boosted due to MM from mid-week onwards - and NTI presumably lower for the MM period...

If you lot (I didn't get any) have some kind of mass effort at crafting from the NTI terminals, maybe that will begin to increase the payout ratio for NTI without harming CLD in any way. I didn't look to see where the terminals were or how many when I paid my visit on Tuesday. Maybe someone else will initiate that?

There has been no confirmation that I know of, but the original texts say that all activity on NTI counts. Moving would not reduce CLD revenue if crafting counts, as it on Caly, so go for it...
If there's a shop near a crafting terminal, maybe the owner can put up a sign that says: NTI welcomes EP4 crafters!

Any source that says crafting revenue is counted?

Source--> https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2011/11/16/Calypso-Land-Lot-Deeds.xml
(Let's use the above explanation regarding Calypso Land Deeds, to understand how the Deed-System works : also for New Treasure Island Deeds)

"Q. How is the Planet Partner Gross Revenue calculated ?
A. Planet Partner Gross Revenue is calculated and paid by MindArk to the Planet Partner, and includes avatar Activity on Planet Calypso (...)
Avatar Activity includes deterioration of items, as well as various other Fees AND avatar Activities "

From what MindArk has stated above, "Avatar Activity includes VARIOUS other fees AND avatar activities", so basically every cost for the Player is considered to calculate the final Deed-Revenue (and this includes even SMALL-TINY fees : like Auction fees, and Shop fees).
And Crafting is just-another "Avatar-activity", exactly like Hunting and Mining, also with a similar % Return (approx 95%).

UPDATE-
And moreover, Yes, like Jetsina said above, "the original texts say that ALL activity on NTI counts" :
  • Deed revenue represents 50% of Planet Calypso’s planet partner revenue for ALL activity on New Treasure Island.
(source is MindArk : https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2021/11/18/index.xml )

So including Crafting in the Deed-Revenue makes sense and it's More than Logical
(since it's an important matter, MindArk-Officials will jump in and correct, in case of mistakes)

Paul

Last edited:
Got 9 peds for 300 shares so yeah 3pec a share (y)

I remember a Q&A or sth where they said 100% of auction fees enter the lootpool and are not taken by MA. Not sure what that means for your thoughts on the pay out? And i cant for the life of me find that right now.

Cheers

I remember a Q&A or sth where they said 100% of auction fees enter the lootpool and are not taken by MA. Not sure what that means for your thoughts on the pay out? And i cant for the life of me find that right now.

"I remember a Q&A where they said 100% of auction fees enter the lootpool and are not taken by MA, I cant find that right now"

Hi, probably/maybe what You say was true before the Deed-system (so before 2011), because by reading MindArk-notes regarding the Deed-Revenue
(on Calypso Land Deeds, 2011: "Avatar Activity includes as well various other Fees"; on New Treasure Island Deeds, 2021: "Deed revenue represents 50% of Planet Calypso’s planet partner revenue for ALL activity on New Treasure Island"), I don't see many doubts here.

Sources :

MindArk notes on Calypso Land Deeds and the new Deed-System (2011) : https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2011/11/16/Calypso-Land-Lot-Deeds.xml

MindArk notes regarding New Treasure Island Deeds : https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2021/11/18/index.xml

Paul

Last edited:
They are everywhere from what i have seen, you literally stumble upon them. Easiest way to one is probably elevator to 3rd floor near Main Hangar teleport.
Seemed like everywhere I tried to go from the TP I didnt have permission to enter at the main hangar - will have another look thx!

They are everywhere from what i have seen, you literally stumble upon them. Easiest way to one is probably elevator to 3rd floor near Main Hangar teleport.

Everywhere as in the only three doorways down there? 😂
Yeah I think I tried two (or maybe one twice!) and it wouldnt let me in so gave up :D

Found one here in the end [Calypso, 37011, 53537, 179, Waypoint]

If i recall corectly if you reach door to the left from main tp, there is an elevator near by, you don't have to go into any door to enter that elevator. Also i think there is one crafting terminal near revive point at main hangar (that is what i meant when i wrote about stumbling on), and i also saw one there: [Calypso, 40150, 51590, 101, Waypoint] , where isn't even any tp near by.

The pay out is currently 3 pec per share for the 1st to the 5th of dec. Mayhem will make accurate numbers difficult. But with basic logic we might be able to deduce that if we have same activity that it's roughly .042 pec per share. For 7 days revenues./// 1-5 days had a payout of .03///, 3 pec a share. .03/5 =.006= .006*7=0.042. again that's with the same activities being held. If anyone disagrees I'd like to see math to help me understand where you got your logic from.

Grammatical errors applied. Read with cautious grammar uppities

Last edited:
The pay out is currently 3 pec per share for the 1st to the 5th of dec. Mayhem will make accurate numbers difficult. But with basic logic we might be able to deduce that if we have same activity that it's roughly .042 pec per share. For 7 days revenues. 1-5 days had a payout of .03 pec a share. .03/5 =.006= .006*7=0.042. again that's with the same activities being held. If anyone disagrees I'd like to see math to help me understand where you got your logic from.
Do you mean 3 pec per share?

Because 0.03 pec per share doesnt make any sense.

Do you mean 3 pec per share?

Because 0.03 pec per share doesnt make any sense.
Yeah I'm sure he means 0.03ped. 1 fact is the true revenue could have been anywhere between 3 and 3.99pec per share, but as they round down and roll over the remainder we won't know the true revenue. But we can say it's a nice amount. The 3 months before market opens will be a nice amount of time to get an average.

I'll certainly buy more if it's looking good, providing mindark make the changes requested by the share holders so far.

Entering Merry Mayhem instance from TI doesent affect the deeds!?

Back