New website under way for Entropia Tracker...

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
Copy&Paste from Facebook...

Been a while since I posted a teaser.. so here goes.. On the new site, the integrated "maps" that you find in the client have been moved to the website. So, now you have a "google maps style" map where you can see various stuff. What I am showing on this map is the mineral dencity of Kaz Stones on a selected area on Arkadia. This more "red" the polygon is - the more dense the mineral deposits are. The data source for this map is your friend or soc m8's (depending on their security settings). Like, if you select "share my locations with my soc".. then your data will be used to help generate the map for everyone in your soc.

:)

I know you don't read much here but I was just about to email you on ET.. anyways could you add a function to sort each person's stats by yearly/monthly globals etc? Also the new tables for the NEW ET seem to "spill" over the lines that seperate the Hunting/Mining/Crafting Sections. If you need a screen shot I'll provide one..

~Danimal

Ever wondered where feffoid global?...

The new website looks cool. I think I'll finally break and start using the tracker regularly.

Looks very nice, good job.

Liked it a lot :)

Looking forward to use the new features!

Looks great :yay:

Oh... Did I also mention.. The site works "a lot like facebook" in some aspects... So.. We have something we call "Site Apps" ... you can develop your own plugins for the site via a mix of JavaScript and a webservice...

Example:

(If you would like to know more about the site apps, please let me know - so I can give you access so you can make your own site apps for the new (and much better) ET site)...

:)

Strong Work!

:thumbup:

Remember ... If you want to create an app for the new site so its ready for launch.. now would be a good time to let me know. :)

We already have a few apps on the site..

Nice

That looks really awesome...can't wait to see it first person

Back