Newbie? Looking for something els to do then sweating?

Xzion

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Thomas Xzion Warqul
Spot filled for now

I saw someone was looking for a odd job not long ago, so i thought i would offer the first one to contact me over here now a job as a looter, which i will give a % of my return on the loot i get when im skilling mindforce right now, in return of that the person in question right click the bodys that i kill.

If you got a diciple, or newbie friend, let them know about this, i will only accept one person to do this, so first to contact me i guess.

What kind of person im i looking for?
*You shuld like to loot
*You can handle a lot of running
*You shuld keep your inventory rather clean when you go out with me, to not get overloaded.

So how does this work?

Its kinda simple, right now im hunting with mindforce around calypso on not so large mobs, which dies pretty fast and sometimes out of my range, and i just cant be botherd to loot them.
This is where i need you, the newbie, to do this for me so i can keep shooting non stop to creat new bodies. if you are intressted in this, let me know over this thread or thrue PM.

How much you will get overall, depends ofc on the loot, we can agree on a direct % befor we start if you like, but however i can almost say right now that you will earn more then by sweating.

This post will not be used for a one time occation only, when i need someone later on i will use this very same thread.

Last edited:
The spot is filled for today. Might need someone later, i will bump this post if so.

Last edited:
Great

Was a fun time, very generous person. I highly recommend this if he offers again.

Thank You Sir,
-Hound

So what's the punchline? Gonna make vids of poor noobs trying to loot your kills?

So what's the punchline? Gonna make vids of poor noobs trying to loot your kills?

the loot is set, as it seemd to have work best that way, to "Looter takes all" and since i hate running after the corpse of mobs i kill which i do from a great distance with the mindforce, and all i ask is that if we loot something of higher value such as a global, that they throw it over to me, and the rest they can keep.

this is just a way for me to feel loot isnt going to waste when i kill the mobs. :)

With the chip i use to skill mindforce, there is no chanse what so ever for me to close to breakeven or get a return which even might cover a 5% of what i lose.

Not a bad deal, then, forgive me for suspecting you were trying to have some fun with a noob.

Not a bad deal, then, forgive me for suspecting you were trying to have some fun with a noob.

Dont worry about it. i know it sounds a bit like you described it, but i got a bit of insperation from a person who looked for odd jobs here on EF befor so, well :)
To be honest its just not me to ruin a newcommers fun, rather try to enchant it a bit and give them a bit of a taste of the game so they maybe stick around =)

bump for todays skilling. need a lil someone to join up, PM me or post here. Read first post for info

I just finished my run with Xzion and i got a great time..It`s a nice experience for a newbie player like me and i must tell allot better then sweating :D..He is a very nice and generous person..Thx for this and + rep ...

If someone got a while over right now, please feel free to contact me as i would like to go for a short skilling run. :) Read first post for info.

Bump for this thread.
check first post for info. looking for someone to join me up right now

PM sent. ......

Hunted today with Xzion and got some loot. No hofs but great help for noob like me ;)

Thanks a lot for the great offer and +rep!

Was a fun time, very generous person. I highly recommend this if he offers again.

Thank You Sir,
-Hound

Sorry to thread starter for the off-topic:)

To Mr Hound....Just a note to say if you're ever thinking of moving Soc, your name guarantees you a trial place in the GloryHounds:)

Hurrikane

I think this is a great idea when your skilling like that... It also brings up an interesting experiment idea too...

I wonder how loot would be affected if a team was established with a hunter and a "nooter" (noob looter) and higher level mobs were hunted... For example, suppose that the team was "leader take all" and you were hunting hogs.... Also, what may happen to loot if it was "Looter Takes all"

I may have to try it sometime....

Sorry to thread starter for the off-topic:)

To Mr Hound....Just a note to say if you're ever thinking of moving Soc, your name guarantees you a trial place in the GloryHounds:)

Hurrikane

Hehe no worries.
Hound seemd like a great person as far as i could see. ,-) so dont miss out on him, go recruit him right away! hehe.

Hope i can fill your looter position on a future day. I wonder if you need anyone tomorrow between 13:00 and 17:30 MA time, as I will be available.
+rep for a cool idea and generous offer.

Hope i can fill your looter position on a future day. I wonder if you need anyone tomorrow between 13:00 and 17:30 MA time, as I will be available.
+rep for a cool idea and generous offer.

Yepp! just keep track on first post, highest up on a it, with fat text and when i bump this thread, i will announc here and first to contact me gets the spot to do it! =)

Glad to see people are posetiv to this idea :D saves me a LOT of trouble with that horrible, boring looting and its at the same time very fun for me :)

nice one.. subscribing to get into future slot...

Bump for nows hunt. Read first post for info!

do u still offer this "service"? i would be happy to come with u on ur hunting trips

It's funny how I see random names on EF and think "oh that's a cool idea..." then later meet the person ingame, and then see that thread again and think "hey I know that guy!" lol.
Still a cool idea, nice quick and easy way to skill MindForce while helping out some new kids (and by kids I mean young to EU, with no regard to RL age) :D

If you need anyone else, I'm available! And more than willing to help! (for a price)

good ide but but

Good idea but it dont work i have renting some noob players some time for just that but at the end u have to runn and loot it annyway it dont work :(

Usually when i clean sweatcamp from daibaka it is about 20 loots that i have to runn and take myself at the end ;( i think its a bugg.
MA plzz fix it its a god jobb for beguinners and its a funn job instead of sweting 5h for 10ped and burn it in 15 min.

Back