Next batch of FEN items are being added when?

The FEN Event Announcement does not include the word "win".

The event JUST started and they announced more minievents and crap. The stuff that they introduced now are pretty heavy and will have a huge impact on the future of the game and the markup ingame but most people don't realize this yet. And they introduced quite a few stuff for the event and the event has a significant impact already, many are hunting for tokens, buying armors, limited weapons, amps, the economy is moving!

EVEN if they will add banners and music and festive stuff to celebrate this, people will still bitch and whine that the crap is not pretty enough or it's not cheap enough or whatever reason they will have to whine about but one thing is for sure, THEY WILL WHINE. If you look in a few of these threads, you can make a specific list with people that were never very active ingame but they always complain about all events and all updates treating MA like their government that owes them stuff, money, explanations :laugh:

If people want specific stuff, they should say so, but constantly saying it's not good enough, when MA is a business that sells a product which people are free not to purchase, which they don't consume much anyway, it's very lame and dumb!

Its a tough one to grasp, the world owes you nothing.

EVEN if they will add banners and music and festive stuff to celebrate this, people will still bitch and whine that the crap is not pretty enough or it's not cheap enough or whatever reason they will have to whine about but one thing is for sure, THEY WILL WHINE. If you look in a few of these threads, you can make a specific list with people that were never very active ingame but they always complain about all events and all updates treating MA like their government that owes them stuff, money, explanations :laugh:

I can't argue with that, there's definitely a LOT of whining on PCF - but this is kind of the same for most games I play. Usually the in-game community is pretty chill, but the forums are full of constant bitching.

I personally feel like MA's development lifecycle processes must be pretty damned bad; almost every release I've seen half the new features don't work correctly and they always introduce a bunch of undesirable bugs. That said, I would not want this player base as my audience.

I think your observation about entitlement is partly cultural, partly true for all games, and I think magnified particularly in this game since there's real money involved.

I personally feel like MA's development lifecycle processes must be pretty damned bad; almost every release I've seen half the new features don't work correctly and they always introduce a bunch of undesirable bugs. That said, I would not want this player base as my audience.

I agree fully. Being around for many years I also was able to notice improvement. BIG improvement. In the old days, new VUs, some of them, had bugs that put the servers down for half a day or even days at some moments. But people waited and logegd back in as soon as they were online :)

It is a very different game for sure, even if the behaviour of the forum users is pretty much similar, but it's still a free to use and very complex platform and I think it makes profit a few times a year while we demand 97% all the time (or, buy a new gun and go for 99%? :D )

Its simple math, nothing to do how I or any other view this event.

With grinding there is absolutely no chance to win, only chance was buying, and that is exactly what happend.

So I have to agree to Wizz and the others who said: There is no chance to win, there is only the chance to buy.

I know you are one of the top damagers with really nice gear, and even you dont have had a chance to grind fast enough to loot 3k tokens for the gun, befor a buyer got it. Even you cant cycle 1000 PED on spiders in less than 15min, what would have been needed 24/7 in the first week, to have a chance.

Thats all what I wanted to say, it is simply impossible to win the top prizes by activ hunting.

Not that I personally care, for me this was clear from start that those with biggest PED card get it, thats why I instantly sold my tokens as long they have had a value.
At least I got some MU for it.

Its only you claiming, there was a chance.
All others with a little comon sense could see how it will turn out.

Hint:
Why am I not surprised that Striker and Yoda (2 sold accounts) got it?
Well big PED card nothing more.

Dont tell me they looted the tokens themselves, even Bori with Terminator wouldn´t have managed that in that short time.

Even with a shared account shooting 24/7 it was not possible!

No matter how you turn it, that is the fact.

If MA would have simply put this gun to auction, exactly the same people would have gotten it, it was a buy not a win from an event!

I have to spread some rep around again before I can + Rep this but this is 100% true. All of it.

There shouldn't be an item NPC at all for this event. All the items should be in the loot and give hunters a reason to grind till all the items are found. The tokens were a bad idea completely for items. It would be okay to have some tokens dropping for pills but not for items. That just ruined the event and motivation to grind longer or harder. There really isn't another way to look at this and the event would of been a huge success if the items were just in the loot pool instead of in a vendor.

Hopefully MA learns from this mistake but they probably won't fix it till the 20 Year. Honestly the last month of the FEN event they should add items to the loot pool as it would be a great way to finish it. Doubt they would make such a bold move though realizing where they failed with this.

There shouldn't be an item NPC at all for this event. All the items should be in the loot and give hunters a reason to grind till all the items are found.

I have to disagree here.
Although the event is not designed as direct competition, its impact to the economy is much better than all other event designs we have seen in the past.

Why?

A lot of players hunt for these tokens, simply because it has MU. Better MU than most other loots you get all day.
Thats why we see much participants in this event.
The impact on the economy is great, as Evey already said.
Participant use all kinds of stuff, L gear, pills, enhancers whatever else.
MUs go up on resources, what is good for every Joe average on a low budget, additionally the option to get tokens yourself.

Compared to many events in the past, this event impacts overall economy much more in a positiv way.

For prizes it really doesn´t matter that much.
The big PED cards very likely would fight against each other to win the prizes in direct competion, while Joe average couldn´t gain anything, speak would not participate at all. (See mayham style events).

Just dropping the items in loot isn´t optimal aswell, MA still didn´t fix the loot wave problem, so waveriders would farm several items, while all the casual hunters very likely would miss the lootwave, when the items drop, and get nothing. Have seen that to often in the past, all items drop in first day of event and then nothing more :D
The grinders, who go 10 hrs a day anyways, still would have their good chance to loot anything decent, but bad for those workters who come from work, go hunt for 2-4 hours in the evening and then have to stop because they need to sleep and have to work 8hrs the next day.

No matter how you see it.
You may like it or not, the impact to economy is much better this way.

Or make the tokens untradeable, do you really think more than 20 would reallly compete for the prizes ?
Impact to ecomomy would be very small.

Its ok how it is, although I miss the spirit of a real competion, its much better for EU this way.

Perhaps they could make a hybrid event where some things are bought with tokens and also some nice things drop directly from mobs (or can be found mining). Maybe that is coming later in the event...

Let me rephrase for you:

You want to reduce your risk for volatility in token prices by asking MA to try and fix prices on items by fixing the drop rate of tokens to the rarity/market demand of the items...

All I have to say is meh...

:)

Basically what I was saying is if MA wanted a 50 ped token then price everything for a 50 ped token because as it sits depending on what they do next everything else in the trader is going to sit there til February and the event is over and token price drops below 10 ped because everything left is only worth that or less. Also if it drops to that price during the event no one is going to grind L50's for a 5 or 10ped token.

Last edited:
you have chance to win(grind) more mu

As Goni very well explained already. You talk absolute BS.

Not a single chance to win anything apart from a little mu from tokens.
Screw those few measly peds MU.
I have a job. I will get my ped from that. And way way more.

As Goni very well explained already. You talk absolute BS.

Not a single chance to win anything apart from a little mu from tokens.
Screw those few measly peds MU.
I have a job. I will get my ped from that. And way way more.

It's all a matter of perspective. While yours is valid for the type of game you (and others) play, it's completely wrong for the type of game I (and others) want to play and prepare for.
In the first 4 days of event, I sold tokens worth of 14.5-15k PED. I am more than happy with the result, and from my perspective, I won a nice prize with these tokens alone. Last year I got 3rd place in an event where only like 5 ppl got nice items, everyone else got nothing but big losses. This year, in this event, I won half of that prize, so far, and everyone else that hunted did too.

Your approach is that it would be great to get a Supremacy harness while doing your bonus daily mission and that's what every hunter in the game was unhappy with, those super expensive items went to people that did not deserve them, to a lottery. No thanks, that is pure BS. This type of event is the best so far.

It's great that you have a job you like that pays well, but it leaves too little gaming time (which is fine) and you should adjust your expectations according to your actions and stop demanding freebies in a world where we all pay and work hard for our shit...

Opinions can vary facts can't. The turnover will tell MA which model to follow for future. I know I ( a miner) did a turnover of 40-50k peds in the 3 days or so that i hunted which i definitely would not have done for a one in a thousand chance of looting a gun.

I just hope MA is smart enough to know how to run the numbers .

It's all a matter of perspective. While yours is valid for the type of game you (and others) play, it's completely wrong for the type of game I (and others) want to play and prepare for.
In the first 4 days of event, I sold tokens worth of 14.5-15k PED. I am more than happy with the result, and from my perspective, I won a nice prize with these tokens alone. Last year I got 3rd place in an event where only like 5 ppl got nice items, everyone else got nothing but big losses. This year, in this event, I won half of that prize, so far, and everyone else that hunted did too.

Your approach is that it would be great to get a Supremacy harness while doing your bonus daily mission and that's what every hunter in the game was unhappy with, those super expensive items went to people that did not deserve them, to a lottery. No thanks, that is pure BS. This type of event is the best so far.

It's great that you have a job you like that pays well, but it leaves too little gaming time (which is fine) and you should adjust your expectations according to your actions and stop demanding freebies in a world where we all pay and work hard for our shit...

well the thing is you belong in the group of the greedy players who just look out of the money. they want to make money here and there but arent interested in the game itself and its memorization. the other players you quote are more interested in a more romantic and nostaligic kind of event. cos it doesnt matter how you put it but some extra peds here there is no event.

well the thing is you belong in the group of the greedy players who just look out of the money. they want to make money here and there but arent interested in the game itself and its memorization. the other players you quote are more interested in a more romantic and nostaligic kind of event. cos it doesnt matter how you put it but some extra peds here there is no event.

i see you a lot on forum but 0 activity in game, so hard to move on ? just forget about it srly dude

i see you a lot on forum but 0 activity in game, so hard to move on ? just forget about it srly dude

how comes you think i have no ingame activity? you are so heavily reliant on the tracker? :D poor you. i still got my 30 to 60 hours a week ingame :)

how comes you think i have no ingame activity? you are so heavily reliant on the tracker? :D poor you. i still got my 30 to 60 hours a week ingame :)

Because you told us you going to quit not long ago.

As Divinity said, MA will run the numbers and see what pays better, high hunting activity or romanstism and nostalgia. I think you and I and all normal IQ people already know the answer. I think you also know MA is a business on top of everything and as we need content and fixed bugs that cost, they will go with implementing the campaigns where people pay, not campaigns/events where people lurk and roam and dance and sing and chat.

Again, if you have an idea of an event, you should write it down, here or in a support case. MA will look at it and if it has potential to make money, it will be considered. Basic math, as Goni said.
As for the group I'm in, the best description of it, if it needs one, it's the group that has fun while playing the game :)

As Divinity said, MA will run the numbers and see what pays better, high hunting activity or romanstism and nostalgia. I think you and I and all normal IQ people already know the answer. I think you also know MA is a business on top of everything and as we need content and fixed bugs that cost, they will go with implementing the campaigns where people pay, not campaigns/events where people lurk and roam and dance and sing and chat.

Again, if you have an idea of an event, you should write it down, here or in a support case. MA will look at it and if it has potential to make money, it will be considered. Basic math, as Goni said.
As for the group I'm in, the best description of it, if it needs one, it's the group that has fun while playing the game :)

first of all there are numerous good attempts on how this couldve been run better in the recent threads.
of course having high hunting activity is better for MAs business. but the one thing doesnt necissarily mean that the other cant happen.
like if you wanne let the event like it is, so that the prices are no real prices but instead are just plain bought, ok. but why not add FEN event cloths to the loot pool as well on different kinds of mobs.

you say MA wants hunting activity and thats ok. but why not just make something to encourage people who dont want / can spend thousands of peds daily / hourly to hunt a little bit more. right now theres a huge pool of people who just cant or dont want compete to get plat tokens. and with the event style for gold tokens those are basically worthless. if they would just encourage those players in any way the potential profit for MA would be way higher. the event as it is now is for just maybe 5% to 10% of the player base. at max. theres huge potential if they would get out of their "please the ubers" bubble. and as i said, in the recent threads are more than enough good advices on this.

and just as a side note: with more crafting and mining activity the return could be way higher for MA. cos there is no event for those and i have seen miner blow away peds faster in events than a hunter ever could.

first of all there are numerous good attempts on how this couldve been run better in the recent threads.
of course having high hunting activity is better for MAs business. but the one thing doesnt necissarily mean that the other cant happen.
like if you wanne let the event like it is, so that the prices are no real prices but instead are just plain bought, ok. but why not add FEN event cloths to the loot pool as well on different kinds of mobs.

you say MA wants hunting activity and thats ok. but why not just make something to encourage people who dont want / can spend thousands of peds daily / hourly to hunt a little bit more. right now theres a huge pool of people who just cant or dont want compete to get plat tokens. and with the event style for gold tokens those are basically worthless. if they would just encourage those players in any way the potential profit for MA would be way higher. the event as it is now is for just maybe 5% to 10% of the player base. at max. theres huge potential if they would get out of their "please the ubers" bubble. and as i said, in the recent threads are more than enough good advices on this.

and just as a side note: with more crafting and mining activity the return could be way higher for MA. cos there is no event for those and i have seen miner blow away peds faster in events than a hunter ever could.

The prizes are bought off the player base not MA , you should be happy as in this way you have a chance of getting some % off it. You would have 0 chance otherwise .
This is a 15 Years anniversary event , not new players welcome event , so a lvl50 mob for 15 years is very realistic and further more give skill a value and initiative to skill up not just chat all year and then profit when an event comes up.

Stop putting words into my mouth.
Where did I say I demand freebies???

The prizes are bought off the player base not MA , you should be happy as in this way you have a chance of getting some % off it. You would have 0 chance otherwise .
This is a 15 Years anniversary event , not new players welcome event , so a lvl50 mob for 15 years is very realistic and further more give skill a value and initiative to skill up not just chat all year and then profit when an event comes up.

so you are saying that everyone who started later and who isnt lvl 50 yet can fuck off and suck it cos newer players shouldnt participate in events? yeah totally not a dickhead answer

and by the way, in the mayhem events even newer players have the chance to win something / grind for it. you dont like that? they can grind on a level thats appropriate for them and win prices that are appropriate for them. i dont see anything wrong with that (apart from minor details but its not about that)

so you are saying that everyone who started later and who isnt lvl 50 yet can fuck off and suck it cos newer players shouldnt participate in events? yeah totally not a dickhead answer

and by the way, in the mayhem events even newer players have the chance to win something / grind for it. you dont like that? they can grind on a level thats appropriate for them and win prices that are appropriate for them. i dont see anything wrong with that (apart from minor details but its not about that)

New players today can just absorb as much information as they can.They see the potential in today's events and take action.Invest today start grinding and be prepared for the next event.When this event ends you won't stop and you keep grinding while other's stop and you will be even more prepared for the next one and so on.

Where did I say I demand freebies???

You got one global in 2 months yet you want more chances to win........ OK, congrats, you won the award for the laziest hunter of the month, contact me ingame to get your 100 bottles of sweat + a TP run :laugh:

Why though, you seem to be miserable and hate everything bout the game and its creators yet here you are wasting 340-60hours a week in it?

New players today can just absorb as much information as they can.They see the potential in today's events and take action.Invest today start grinding and be prepared for the next event.When this event ends you won't stop and you keep grinding while other's stop and you will be even more prepared for the next one and so on.

maybe you cant believe that but there are people who just CANT AFFORD to gamble at 4 ped per kill for 3 months. those are not allowed to play? or those are not allowed to have fun? there shouldnt be anything for those people? and i can tell you that those are the majority of players and those are also the people that drive the economy. you should be careful with what you wish for

Why though, you seem to be miserable and hate everything bout the game and its creators yet here you are wasting 340-60hours a week in it?

where did i say that everything sucks? this is about the 15 years event. and if you would be able to use ur eyes and actually read you would see that i said that the mayhem events are a vast improvement of what they were before. maybe thats partly because i was pointing out the bad things in previous events and showed them ways to improve it and if thats the case i helped tons of players :)

But new players CAN participate in this one at their level, at their pace, they can get Gold Tokens and plenty of them, MU 150-200%, read the event page before you say they have nothing...

He forgot to add "forum". It's forums hours.... :laugh:

You got one global in 2 months yet you want more chances to win........ OK, congrats, you won the award for the laziest hunter of the month, contact me ingame to get your 100 bottles of sweat + a TP run :laugh:

Ahhh, the EL tracker argument.
How original of you.
Is it my fault that nearly 20k killpoints of plungu did not give me any global?

Now, care to answer my earlier question?

But new players CAN participate in this one at their level, at their pace, they can get Gold Tokens and plenty of them, MU 150-200%, read the event page before you say they have nothing...

He forgot to add "forum". It's forums hours.... :laugh:

that was a good joke about the gold tokens though ill give you that one :D

Ahhh, the EL tracker argument.
How original of you.
Is it my fault that nearly 20k killpoints of plungu did not give me any global?

Now, care to answer my earlier question?

Yeah man, I know all your excuses too well. EL is mean and doesn't track, ALL MA's events are bad and unfair, lootius doesn't bless you with more globals and more loot, MU is gone, old days were awesome, everything hurts and we're going to die :laugh:

LE: funny how you turn red when you hear EntropiaLife tracker because you can't cheat that one, can you, you do fuck all in the game yet you see yourself in the center of it all and MA should tailor their product to accommodate you so you can win at it with your 30 minutes a day activity, thanks for the neg rep and insult :)

Back