Selling: NFT - Affiliate Unreal Pet Eggs - Arkadia & Toulan!

n1ghtmare1

Guardian
Society
Endgame
John N1ghtmare1 Ridinger
After some careful consideration, my business partner and I have decided to let one of these NFT Eggs go, or both if the price is appealing enough!
These eggs will more than likely end up some of the very best pets in game when Unreal rolls out.
They also give you a dedicated affiliate link for you to draw in new players and earn a percentage of ped decay by those avatars!
You will get a monthly report showing your new account sign ups, and the payouts are in PED directly to your account!

Arkadia NFT Egg - SOLD - 11k USD Equivalent! Congrats new owner! The Sale and Transfer is officially completed! Thank you very much for a very easy and smooth transaction, you made this transfer seamless!

Toulan NFT Egg - Sold - 9.5k USD Equivalent
Congrats to the new owner! Transfer Completed!

Last edited:
Current offers on each egg has been updated! Keep the offers coming! We will keep the eggs for sale for a good 2 weeks to allow all interested parties time to formulate offers.

What were they orig sold for? Wonder if advertising for sale out of game is allowed on pcf as PED is not the currency being exchanged

This egg would have to be transferred via a crypto currency platform that supports NFT’s therefor would need to have ETH to make the transaction happen. Whether or not mindark allows this is not up for debate, it is the only way the sale of an NFT can happen. They knew this when they created and NFT in-game Item.

They sold for approximately 2k USD worth of ETH for each egg at the time of the auction! Not many people were set up to bid on the first 2 eggs and many had issues with the nft.io biding platform so we got them for a steal. The next cheapest egg sold for 6.5k USD once the kinks were worked out, the following for 8.3k USD and the final for 12.8k USD which is why the individual made the 6.5k offer for each.

Last edited:
More to add for potential buyers and to answer some questions I am getting in messages.

*The affiliate links are currently active and earning you will not have to wait for UR5 to start earning.

*Payouts are in ped directly to your ped card monthly just like land area and shop income. You will also receive a monthly report from MA via email showing you all account you brought in that month, where they came from, and how much they generated for you!

*New players you pull into game via your link can choose to be “born” on any planet, not just the planet that is specific to you’re egg.

I think the current status of each egg's benefits should be displayed for players to make an informed decision. How many new players have you got signed up under each egg? Can you track individuals spending in the form of how much reward you get? what is the current average return per payout period? etc. You are making note of all the cool things it has to offer without telling us what it is actually offering. What was their original sale price? Something like $3k USD? Have you been advertising and scooping in new players to justify the increase in price?. No disrespect intended.

I think the current status of each egg's benefits should be displayed for players to make an informed decision. How many new players have you got signed up under each egg? Can you track individuals spending in the form of how much reward you get? what is the current average return per payout period? etc. You are making note of all the cool things it has to offer without telling us what it is actually offering. What was their original sale price? Something like $3k USD? Have you been advertising and scooping in new players to justify the increase in price?. No disrespect intended.
No disrespect taken.

To answer a-lot of the many questions you ask in one swing, the accounts generated by my business partner and I would NOT transfer to the new NFT affiliate owner. Those would remain ours and tied to our avatars.

The new buyer would only begin earning on the new accounts they will draw in with their own new affiliate link MA will generate for the new buyer once the transaction finalizes.

The new owner will be able to advertise for new accounts in any way they see fit, as long as they abide by the affiliate agreement. Social media marketing, google ads, etc are all 100% allowed and encouraged!

No disrespect taken.

To answer a-lot of the many questions you ask in one swing, the accounts generated by my business partner and I would NOT transfer to the new NFT affiliate owner. Those would remain ours and tied to our avatars.

The new buyer would only begin earning on the new accounts they will draw in with their own new affiliate link MA will generate for the new buyer once the transaction finalizes.

The new owner will be able to advertise for new accounts in any way they see fit, as long as they abide by the affiliate agreement. Social media marketing, google ads, etc are all 100% allowed and encouraged!
First, thank you for understanding that my questions are not intended as personal attacks but as information gathering to make a purchase decision. A lot of people do not seem to understand this concept.

I thought Mindark said that whenever the NFT transferred hands, so would the pets as well as any affiliate income being generated, so if I bought it built it up and sold it, someone else can benefit from my work thus increasing the value of the pet. Where did they say that whoever you recruited would stay with you? Also, if you now have your own affiliate link fixed to your account to continue receiving income from your recruited players, do you lose access to the link once the pet is sold or can you keep recruiting players with that link?

All that aside, can we see some of your income stats? I know that the income generated is based on how hard you work to recruit new players. Do you see the names of the players and how much they are individually earning you? That way you can try to be in a mentor-like position to help players with any barriers to entry if they slow down or stop etc?

My link tied to my egg and account would be deactivated once sold and I would no longer earn from the accounts I had brought in, they would in essence go to MA at that time. The new owner would have no information of there occurrence in any way from how it was explained to me.

First, thank you for understanding that my questions are not intended as personal attacks but as information gathering to make a purchase decision. A lot of people do not seem to understand this concept.

I thought Mindark said that whenever the NFT transferred hands, so would the pets as well as any affiliate income being generated, so if I bought it built it up and sold it, someone else can benefit from my work thus increasing the value of the pet. Where did they say that whoever you recruited would stay with you? Also, if you now have your own affiliate link fixed to your account to continue receiving income from your recruited players, do you lose access to the link once the pet is sold or can you keep recruiting players with that link?

All that aside, can we see some of your income stats? I know that the income generated is based on how hard you work to recruit new players. Do you see the names of the players and how much they are individually earning you? That way you can try to be in a mentor-like position to help players with any barriers to entry if they slow down or stop etc?
I will not release any information on what my business partner and I were able to generate because again that will have nothing to do with the new owner. It is 100% up to the new owner and the level of effort and capital they want to throw at advertising.

The monthly report does include the information you need to do exactly what you mentioned above!

I will not release any information on what my business partner and I were able to generate because again that will have nothing to do with the new owner. It is 100% up to the new owner and the level of effort and capital they want to throw at advertising.

The monthly report does include the information you need to do exactly what you mentioned above!

This may make it quite hard to sell as could you imagine someone selling a LA that wouldnt release ROI details or anything of the sort so buyers could decide if its a potentialy fruitful buy. Going in blind your exposed to a good old catfish

Is there an in-game item that can be traded? Unhatched egg? Or is everything on the blockchain at this time?

Is there an in-game item that can be traded? Unhatched egg? Or is everything on the blockchain at this time?
It is all on the blockchain until UR5.

This may make it quite hard to sell as could you imagine someone selling a LA that wouldnt release ROI details or anything of the sort so buyers could decide if its a potentialy fruitful buy. Going in blind your exposed to a good old catfish
I think the people that already create content and have generated revenue streams from playing this game, already understand the value of the unique affiliate opportunity these eggs possess.
Not to mention, these eggs will more than likely hatch the very best pets in the game once Unreal comes around. That will just be the cherry on top 😉!

I make Entropia content, I have an affiliate link and I have also not had a single sign up in a year. You could say I perhaps don't push the link that hard but I even have business cards with it and gave them out at conventions. Take it as you will....

I think the people that already create content and have generated revenue streams from playing this game, already understand the value of the unique affiliate opportunity these eggs possess.
Not to mention, these eggs will more than likely hatch the very best pets in the game once Unreal comes around. That will just be the cherry on top 😉!
What are the pet stats?

These eggs will more than likely end up some of the very best pets in game when Unreal rolls out.
You have no information or proof of this.
Is the answer 0 or close to 0?
I make Entropia content, I have an affiliate link and I have also not had a single sign up in a year. You could say I perhaps don't push the link that hard but I even have business cards with it and gave them out at conventions. Take it as you will....
No one wants to play this game. It's a simple fact until Epic MAYBE puts it as the top new game in the free section. NOTHING ABOUT THE GAME IS ENTICING EXCEPT THE COMMUNITY
Not to mention, these eggs will more than likely hatch the very best pets in the game once Unreal comes around.
A potentially false claim
That opens up literally Me, Addz, Bonnie and like maybe 1 or 2 other streamers.

And I thought Bonnie already had one.
does not add value to this.

With all that said, Good luck with selling and these pets better at the bare minimum, look cool.

Sorry - some streamers already have a affiliate link? Which’s acts the same as these eggs?

if so then the point of paying for an egg when you can get one for free if you generate some content would be ?

Is there an agreement/document signed between MA and the egg NFT owner? What is the content of this agreement? Is the agreement "transferred" when the egg is transferred to the new owner? Or does the agreement stay with the previous owner? Does the new owner have to sign something with MA?

The egg value lies mainly in the content of the agreement between MA and the egg owner. So this requires some explanation.

Last edited:
The fact than Mindark did this as an NFT/Crypto thing instead of integrating it with their native and established PED currency just shows that they fully intended to cash in on the short term hype of the now dead NFT craze, instead of designing a well thought out long term product. This was a bro magnet.
Reconsider posting your earnings as such a high risk product is going to require a ballpark historical ROI to go off.
The value of the pet can’t be determined yet either, it might not even have stats. It might just be a bored ape with sunglasses and be as useless as any other NFT. At this stage the pet is a bonus and the only real value is in that link.

Why did they do that crypto bound... like just make it tradeable in ped,
makes no sence to me ,it wuld be way easyer to be able to sell it ingame
It 100% can be purchased with ped…
All that was stated above is the buyer will need some ETH available for transfer fees of the NFT to the new owner’s wallet.

Is there an agreement/document signed between MA and the egg NFT owner? What is the content of this agreement? Is the agreement "transferred" when the egg is transferred to the new owner? Or does the agreement stay with the previous owner? Does the new owner have to sign something with MA?

The egg value lies mainly in the content of the agreement between MA and the egg owner. So this requires some explanation.
There is an affiliate agreement specific to the egg owners. The contents of which I am not allowed to discuss.

Upon transfer I will email the MA contact for the NFT egg affiliates to send them proof of purchase and transfer and I assume they will then issue a new affiliate agreement (the same things in it, just new meaning with the new owners information in it)

The fact than Mindark did this as an NFT/Crypto thing instead of integrating it with their native and established PED currency just shows that they fully intended to cash in on the short term hype of the now dead NFT craze, instead of designing a well thought out long term product. This was a bro magnet.
Reconsider posting your earnings as such a high risk product is going to require a ballpark historical ROI to go off.
The value of the pet can’t be determined yet either, it might not even have stats. It might just be a bored ape with sunglasses and be as useless as any other NFT. At this stage the pet is a bonus and the only real value is in that link.
Mindark did the NFT thing as a sign of good faith for the players. The world moves closer every day to full digital currency. Period.
The fact we pay thousands of dollars for in game items with Zero real world footprint is much more crazy. If MA shut the servers down you would NEVER get your money back they just discussed this at their last meeting it is public record they are not legally obligated to pay anyone anything. Where if all items are NFTs you have a real world footprint, and maybe, just maybe, a slightly better chance at some sort of legal recourse.

And since your like proof when things are “claimed”

index.php

Last edited:
Bump! Some very solid offers, still trying to avoid items as much as possible! Keep em coming!

Bump the Eggs!!!!

Mindark did the NFT thing as a sign of good faith for the players. The world moves closer every day to full digital currency. Period.
The fact we pay thousands of dollars for in game items with Zero real world footprint is much more crazy. If MA shut the servers down you would NEVER get your money back they just discussed this at their last meeting it is public record they are not legally obligated to pay anyone anything. Where if all items are NFTs you have a real world footprint, and maybe, just maybe, a slightly better chance at some sort of legal recourse.

And since your like proof when things are “claimed”

index.php
Same with your bank which you probably quite happily get your money paid into every month..

Same with any investment company if you have funds or shares.. any of them go under your done. MA no different. Just about perceived risk.

Sometimes it’s worth the risk. Like these eggs. In theory they could be great ROI you’ll just need to put the work in to recruit and then create training program when they get here

Back