Question: No hair gel in loots?

I tend to find them often enough, so if you're really in need, find me, otherwise they go in the TT.

~I

Funnie I have been getting a lot of gel since this post, I think I am up to 50 or so. All of it from snabs.

yes it is still dropping looted some yesterday

So as I can say now is that dy days seems to be over :yay: Finally get some gels from male snables yesterday (well even nice markup of this haven't saved me from loss)

They seem to be dropping more from Daikibas than Snabbles these days.

I got a few......finally....but it took a LOOOONG time
:scratch2:

Hair gel (and all beauty products, imo) come in streaks. Weeks go by when I do not loot any hair gel at all. Then in one night, I will loot 10 or more. Seems to vary, just like everything else in this game :)

I have also gotten them from Diakiba's and snables yesterday. They still drop. It has been slower than normal though. Or just EU being dynamic.

i get about 5 hair gel a hunt from the diaks by nus lull. not common by any means but it drops at a good rate for the percentage.

On CND Snables males dropps really often Hairgel... I've around 300 in my storage ...

Lots of it drops from daikibas. Just go to Troy and start shooting, you will be all in a hair gel after few minutes.

I think when this thread was made hair gel drop rate was lower. It seems to be okay atm, perhaps that is why the markup is lower due to what is available.

got hair gel off a daikiba few days ago. drop rate is very low for me.

The reason is that when sorg (and me) unlocked the last haircut, drop rate on gel and spray "stoped" prolly to prevent to many hairstylist skilling up, and what mindark would call, PE is dynamic....

Its the same thing when sarah unlocked the last color black, all clothes in hades was removed....

So, we should give up skilling now..and not bother buying beauty equipment? ;)

I was surprised at drops too. As a recently hair experimenter, who also looted one of those (L) grenade launcher thingys, I had this great plan to go slaughter herds of snables for their gels.

Well, that didn't work out too well, needless to say.

Hair gel (and all beauty products, imo) come in streaks. Weeks go by when I do not loot any hair gel at all. Then in one night, I will loot 10 or more. Seems to vary, just like everything else in this game :)

+rep. You are so right. Thanks for reminding us.

On CND Snables males dropps really often Hairgel... I've around 300 in my storage ...

Must agree... Dome 5 must have cornered the hair gel market. I get tons of it in there.

I knew Jon liked to slick his hair back..but he has gone too far this time.

The reason is that when sorg (and me) unlocked the last haircut, drop rate on gel and spray "stoped" prolly to prevent to many hairstylist skilling up, and what mindark would call, PE is dynamic....

Its the same thing when sarah unlocked the last color black, all clothes in hades was removed....

Well yeah but now that the two rich stylists are no longer skilling, there is plenty more gels in auctions for the rest of us.

Just looted 1 from a dakiba young.

Please d not revice this thread :) It is pointing to a situation some time ago. Hair gels are dropping normally now ;)

They sure are, I looted 3 hairgel from a daikiba just an hour ago :D:yay::yay::yay:

Well yeah but now that the two rich stylists are no longer skilling, there is plenty more gels in auctions for the rest of us.

I dont know who the two rich stylist is, sorg and leeloo...?? atleast not me.

from GD in pvp3 a few days ago

Back