Question: No hair gel in loots?

Qweros

Provider
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
Leland Qweros Gaunt
I just have to ask. It just my bad luck or there is no more hair gel in loot at the moment? I hunted snables recently and not a single piece for last few weeks.

Loot is bad all over from some of the other posts. But good that hair gel is not dropping anymore. That will just drive up the price for what i have in storage.;)

Methinks MA has something up their sleeve for the near future!:rolleyes::laugh:

Maybe gel went back to Ubra like it used to be? :scratch2:

gel

i looted some gel from daikibas a few days ago, the big ones at emarald lakes. gl

From daikiba a few days a go pvp3 :wave:

Every time I hunt snables - I get gels.
If you hunt the big snables - the drop rate is higher.
And did Umbras have hairgel ? I only ever looted hairspray from them :D

umbra is fats and hairspray.
daikiba is gels and hair dye.
snables is eye color and hairgel (but only males snables drop hairgel, so even if u kill 1 million female it will still not drop, just fyi)

umbra is fats and hairspray.
daikiba is gels and hair dye.
snables is eye color and hairgel (but only males snables drop hairgel, so even if u kill 1 million female it will still not drop, just fyi)

See how long it's been since I've seen loot!:D

as others have said the male snables are the keepers of the gel;)

I just have to ask. It just my bad luck or there is no more hair gel in loot at the moment? I hunted snables recently and not a single piece for last few weeks.

The reason is that when sorg (and me) unlocked the last haircut, drop rate on gel and spray "stoped" prolly to prevent to many hairstylist skilling up, and what mindark would call, PE is dynamic....

Its the same thing when sarah unlocked the last color black, all clothes in hades was removed....

I received a single hair gel from a male snable (I think it was a mature) yesterday, so they are still dropping. But I have also noticed the drop rate has been reduced significantly in the last few weeks. The market value price has increased significantly as well, which should be a good indicator that the drop rate has been reduced or the demand for haircuts has dropped off. I will bet on the former

I received a single hair gel from a male snable (I think it was a mature) yesterday, so they are still dropping. But I have also noticed the drop rate has been reduced significantly in the last few weeks. The market value price has increased significantly as well, which should be a good indicator that the drop rate has been reduced or the demand for haircuts has dropped off. I will bet on the former

It's been longer than a few weeks.
I used to go and chuck 20-30 PED through the Opalo at them whenever I was bored and get 5-10 per trip. Nowadays I'm lucky to get one.

What is a loot ?:scratch2:

I have looted a few outside of Atlas H from both Daikiba and Snable over the past few days. They are definately not dropping as much but are still dropping.

I think all noobs over here must camp on snable to loot gel and selling it to kimmi.

I dont understand why ppl are so suprised over this... when sorg unlocked cut 30, thats when hair gel and spray got nerfed...
it will prolly be like this til atleast next VU...

Noooo! Sorg nerfed our loot!

Bad Sorg! :laugh:

Bad sorg lol :laugh:

So it must be my bad luck even when drop rate was lowered... 400ped hunting without a single piece :scratch2: ... well at least Im not going to hunt snables for hair gel for some time :laugh:

Funny, I find this post.

I just looted hairgel from a Daikaba. Never done that before. At least as far as I can remember.

Others just found that Daikaba's drop hair gel now. :scratch2:

Guess more Daikaba's are going down! :handgun:

Well I hunted some daikibas yesterday... and I looted no hair gel (what a surprice) ... well I never looted hair gel from daiky... but according to entropedia I believe they can drop it.

Well I hunted some daikibas yesterday... and I looted no hair gel (what a surprice) ... well I never looted hair gel from daiky... but according to entropedia I believe they can drop it.

Change your hunting location. I have found a mob drops a lot of something in one location, and almost none of it in another. And example is cp is loot a lot of pancrease in dome 1, but not in dome2 even though they are the same mob.

I have been hanging around swamp camp - daikiba drop gel about every 10 to 20 kills there for me.

Change your hunting location. I have found a mob drops a lot of something in one location, and almost none of it in another. And example is cp is loot a lot of pancrease in dome 1, but not in dome2 even though they are the same mob.

I'm not a CP expert, but I would think that's because of maturity, not location. Almost every mob drops different types of animal oil at different maturities.

I'm not a CP expert, but I would think that's because of maturity, not location. Almost every mob drops different types of animal oil at different maturities.

Quite possibly. I got Thyroid Oil off an Argo Hunter yesterday which is the only time (iirc) that I've had that oil from an Argo.
More likely to be maturity based than location based I'd say.

oils can differ a lot with maturity. You will see this if you hunt trox a lot. Trox domi often drop different oils then the younger ones e.g.

About hiargel: I just looted some from male snable

I did get some just the other day but can't remember if is was snabys or daks. I know that is seems much less frequent that a couple of months ago.
Coz

i've been getting hair gels fairly steady... Slow, but steady. I think I have 8 of them at present.

Looted 1 Hair Gel from a snable today. So the markup is no manipulation or whatsoever (was kinda surprised). Now my question is: why I don't see anyone buying Hair Gel lately?

Back