No more booze

Analyse that you goofy freaks! YaaawnNz

My friend recently shit himself in his own bed while being drunk. He had to buy a whole new bed and his GF I suppose something big and shiny....

No joke, the bed broke from him shitting all over it. Disgusting, I love it, but disgusting.... Sadly can imagine him rolling around there ..... Yuck

My friend recently shit himself in his own bed while being drunk. He had to buy a whole new bed and his GF I suppose something big and shiny....

No joke, the bed broke from him shitting all over it. Disgusting, I love it, but disgusting.... Sadly can imagine him rolling around there ..... Yuck

fuck off and scroll up for the anarchy lol x

You sure you didn´t watch trainspotting lately and dreamt about it?? :cool:

Finally the fact that alcohol could never be classed as a drug (it does not work as a drug, it has a completely different action to the body than that of a drug)

I was not aware of this fact. Thank you for enlightening me to this. Alcohol is then a mere poison?. And being that (no facts here ok) sugar (fructose I understand) metabolises in the same way as alcohol excepting the obvious side effects apparent with booze, there is a whole other health issue awaiting discussion... nom nom nom

I was not aware of this fact. Thank you for enlightening me to this. Alcohol is then a mere poison?. And being that (no facts here ok) sugar (fructose I understand) metabolises in the same way as alcohol excepting the obvious side effects apparent with booze, there is a whole other health issue awaiting discussion... nom nom nom

Yeah it's incredibly difficult to define because of the nature of alcohol - small molecule, high solvent power. It obviously has "drug like" effects, such as we experience when we get drunk.. but it doesn't have any specific target, which is why we feel such a range of effects (and after effects).

I do try to challenge people who say it's a depressed.. personally I think of it more as a mood enhancer - one that will increase the feelings that you're feeling. There's so little research though, because it's so difficult to understand what exactly it's doing to our brains - memory loss, cognitive loss, motor loss, very strange effects which could easily not be linked to one target.

Metabolically it's pretty simple.. EtOH -> Acetylaldehyde -> Acetic acid - the middle stage being the toxic one.

Screw it - I''l drink a beer and smoke a joint and not worry about it :smoke::beerchug:

Back