No more CLDs eh?

That's the part that's pissing me off, too. How hard can it be to list some Lootius damned items? :(

Umm... Impossible if the AH does not accept it as a valid item for listing? Remember that the deed listing is not done by some DB side magic, its done by MA controlled semi-automated avatars. So if there is a bug preventing the listings - much like the "can't list estate deeds" bug that happened in the fall, then they in fact can't list the deeds. As simple as that.

That's the part that's pissing me off, too. How hard can it be to list some Lootius damned items? :(

TBH, I think that absence of CLDs is a bug. But that bug with failed deposits. CLDs can be listed. But... it's obvious, why they don't do that. (smile.jpg)

Additional Calypso Land Deeds will be auctioned as soon as we solve a bug that's preventing us from doing just that :ahh:

... and is preventing us from distributing revenue for Deeds already in a players possession.

Care to comment?

... and is preventing us from distributing revenue for Deeds already in a players possession.

Care to comment?

Since there is slowly starting shit about another fail - I just want to remember - there already was delay with payouts in the past - one day, maybe even two.

And positive note - nice five-digits was in hunt. (but nobody cares)

Since there is slowly starting shit about another fail - I just want to remember - there already was delay with payouts in the past - one day, maybe even two.

Shhhhh... my plan is to send out "CLD is dead", "yet another epic fail" and "we are all scammed", aka the-sky-is-falling messages and proceed to buy CLD at 1 PED each. :ahh:

No 'shit starting', just looking for peace-of-mind via official channels.

It has been very quiet on the MA front considering the number of current issues and every person sending a support case as is happening now isnt very efficient.

A simple comment would suffice.

I`m surprised MA didn`t put CLDs SB tt+1:nutkick:

No 'shit starting', just looking for peace-of-mind via official channels.

It has been very quiet on the MA front considering the number of current issues and every person sending a support case as is happening now isnt very efficient.

A simple comment would suffice.

Sorry, if it looks like that - but I didn't mean you. There is another thread.

Kim will revive and comment all that stuff for sure.

Shhhhh... my plan is to send out "CLD is dead", "yet another epic fail" and "we are all scammed", aka the-sky-is-falling messages and proceed to buy CLD at 1 PED each. :ahh:

See - this shit doesn't work in relatively small playerbase, especially, in small percent of it, who read PCF.

With dumbs this will not work, since they don't have anything, with smart ones it will not too - they doesn't take serious.

There is another thread called "permanent CLD pricecheck" or kinda like that, with primary intention to do that shit seriously, haha.

Resellers they are so resellers!

was there even a payout this sunday? or are they bugged?

was there even a payout this sunday? or are they bugged?

Payouts happen monday. And bugged today afaik due to Ped Flow Center not opening up.

Payouts happen monday. And bugged today afaik due to Ped Flow Center not opening up.

It's not bugged. Well, it is, but just visually. When open PFC - just click left side CLD's category, and it will load.

Well, just one page tho, and with strange sentence in the middle. (smile.jpg)

It's not bugged. Well, it is, but just visually. When open PFC - just click left side CLD's category, and it will load.

Well, just one page tho, and with strange sentence in the middle. (smile.jpg)

This worked, and I can see the list. Last payout was 20/2 though, and today is 27:e?
Anyone else got their payout?

Haven't checked, everything is so buggy I can't be arsed logging in at the moment.

Maybe, all deeds are sold, via out of game sale.
I though it could be a good move for PP to own a part of Calypso.

And if i remember correctly, the last day where theres still have some of them in auction, in the morning, there where at least 350 cld for sale via global auction. In the evening, i came back, and see no more CLD for sale, and only 48 mpec day sales.
I think the sales where going for 3 or 4 days more.
So i think CLD where withdrawn from auction.
Some days later, Kim said there is a bug, and resellers still can place CLD for sale in auction. So what kind of bug could it be ?

I think they had a big order, near 2 000 000$ and they are waiting for the trade to be finalized to say us, all is sold.

Or not...

Feith

Some days later, Kim said there is a bug, and resellers still can place CLD for sale in auction. So what kind of bug could it be ?

So, I assume you have no problems posting items in global auction than? :lolup:

No, i can't. Your right, it can be one kind of possible issues.

So, I assume you have no problems posting items in global auction than? :lolup:

I don't think we were ever able to sell in global, it's only MA's selling channel.

MA was selling CLDs in Calypso auction, why they do not do this anymore?

I don't think we were ever able to sell in global, it's only MA's selling channel.

MA was selling CLDs in Calypso auction, why they do not do this anymore?

*tinfoil hat on*

1. Resellers flooded with complaining support cases
2. Global auction have no fees, and Kim was spanked for non-eco

Additional Calypso Land Deeds will be auctioned as soon as we solve a bug that's preventing us from doing just that :ahh:

Does this bug also prevent AR universe from paying out to deed holders?

This fixed yet, I log on in evenings for west coast US, the last few days I have not found a stack on global auction under 50 deeds.

Starting to think they don't even want my money.

Im looking for a few clds to, but the bug doesnt seem to be fixed.

This isn't necessarily the truth. There was different stacks to buy this week, now only big quantities left. This might be pure laziness or execution of plan, not bug that was fixed.

The bug has been fixed for some time as is evident by there being stacks on the global auction house. The absence of small or single stacks does not indicate a bug but rather indicates the smaller stacks were sold and MA has not listed more.

The bug has been fixed for some time as is evident by there being stacks on the global auction house. The absence of small or single stacks does not indicate a bug but rather indicates the smaller stacks were sold and MA has not listed more.

Try global auction.

Back