No more DNA?

Eduard BD

Young
Society
Regenesis
Eduard Black Diamond
Hi. I don't know if anyone asked already about that, but how is possible now to create DNA for mobs that used to have skins as part for DNA if the mobs are not drop anymore skins?

I'm sure there are lots of people with skins in storage. I know I have quite a few. It could be a slight inconvenience for someone making DNA, but not a big problem. I expect the skins will be back soon anyway.

I'm not really sure why they were taken out in the first place - if we can have existing clothes with skins (though I do think they mostly look terrible), why isn't possible to make more?

I'm sure there are lots of people with skins in storage. I know I have quite a few. It could be a slight inconvenience for someone making DNA, but not a big problem. I expect the skins will be back soon anyway.

I'm not really sure why they were taken out in the first place - if we can have existing clothes with skins (though I do think they mostly look terrible), why isn't possible to make more?

i remember something that MA said skins are temporary disabled or something..
i guess they fixing em for 9.1

and i got almost every piece of skin in my stora if ur needing? :F

i remember something that MA said skins are temporary disabled or something..
i guess they fixing em for 9.1

Yeah, I know what they said, I just don't understand why this happened. This is off-topic, I'll make another thread.

Maybe MA is going to re-engineer skins for the cryengine, result will be that all existing clothes will lose skin ofcourse. :(
would be totally in the line with MA way of doing stuff :rolleyes:

hope that wont happen, I will be irate if my trox skin ninja jacket suddenly goes blank.

hope that wont happen, I will be irate if my trox skin ninja jacket suddenly goes blank.

As did some that colered something black, red or any other expensive, to find out the not visible fields are colored now, and the uncolored are visible.
Bet MA will repeat himself sadly :rolleyes:

I am sure as well that I saw MA say that the disabling of skins was just a temp measure while they sort something out. so they should be back soon

Back