Freelancer
Zelos 'Playboy' Fargen
csm_Oratan-Miner_bb44fbc4e7.png

csm_oratan-2_39d9910776.png

csm_oratan-3_44ec0c89d5.png

csm_oratan-4_0de4272770.png

Whipping a half naked dark skinned man-slave? :mad::mad::mad:

This is degrading to men! And racist!

After all that drama with the vampire pet, I am disappointed!!!!!!

Where is your rage now?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Picture 1 shows he is clearly enjoying it!

:whip:

:yay:
:clap:
:nana:
:silly:
:xmas:

(etc)

No increase mining skill gain?? No increased chance of mining HOF?? Those would have been worth while buffs for a miner pet :)

i think there are some drunk people here tonight :) let it go , all is well in the world , batman is watching over us :)

I always viewed them more as Orcs, but I guess that is still humanoid. And I would have to say yes it's not cool just like the vampires - there shouldn't be any humanoid pets IMO... it's not really a pet then is it?

"An animal kept for enjoyment or companionship." definition of a pet

black men don't really get discriminated against like white women do
(*ducks*):smoke:

Ty for the OP! Good call dude.

:censored::cussing::cdevil::handjob::argue::nutkick::jawdrop:

THIS IS COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS !!!

Where Are The Mining Buffs ???????

:mad:

Whipping a half naked dark skinned man-slave? :mad::mad::mad:

This is degrading to men! And racist!

After all that drama with the vampire pet, I am disappointed!!!!!!

Where is your rage now?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

All I can say is that when looking at that image all I see is "ya'sa master your slave here ready to serve you. If you want I will bind over now?" (k last part just added):lolup:

Outrageous! Totally degrading to men!

Once again, a case where I suppose it's better to simply shoot them until they die, then take everything they had.

Oh no, more imaginary and fictitious beings made up of pixels and binary are being coded to be kept by other imaginary and fictitious beings made up of pixels and binary.

Oh no its human bla bla, reminder of ethics bla bla, enslaving is bad bla bla, EU's background become more and more an arcade szenario on arcadia , sky is falling and while it was xmas not too long ago think on the children.

ps: wtb one of them pm me offers

hypocrite enough? :wise:

Who would dare to complain? The oppressing penis-brandishing misogynistic pigs had it coming to them! :girl:

They are supposed to be grey in colour.

I would fall into the category of "lets leave humanoids out of taming" but i don't have a particularly strong opinion on it to tell you the truth its a part of the game i have very little contact with and going down the "its offensive" route just leads to pure shit in the end anyway.

Would i have added humanoids if i were in charge? Nop.
Do i really care that they chose that route? Not really.

It is really funny to see the lack of outrage when its a man portraid as a pet vs when a woman is portraid though.... looking forward to the army of pitchforks arriving any minute now............ hm, they must be stuck in traffic somewhere.

Jonas.

It is really funny to see the lack of outrage when its a man portraid as a pet vs when a woman is portraid though.... looking forward to the army of pitchforks arriving any minute now............ hm, they must be stuck in traffic somewhere.

When will they learn that men are not just sex objects? :scratch2:

It's not a man it's a genocidal alien who totally wiped out the native Arkadians, for all I know it could be the female of the species (assuming they have a standard male/female gender).

Wait...Chances, Micjack, and Smokeitup all complained about the vampires....

But then these come out and they don't care!

Wonder why they don't mind these...eeee errrr eeee errrrr eeee errrr fap fap gooswirlie?

I find it amazing that no one has complained about this. Those people that thought the vampire shouldn't be exportable should be outraged at this. So just because this one appears to be male, people don't care?

I see how it is...

Geez people get a grip.

Pirates only cared about the vampire to screw with taco because it is easy and entertaining. Just stick a key in his ass, for which he would enjoy, wind him up, and watch him go. :popcorn:

The rest probably don't want to start yet another drama thread for a point which has already been discussed a hundred times over.

For this oratan, an opportunity was missed for a mining buff like plus excavation speed. To zpf, I am a male and I would gladly be a sex object and bound with a whip. Take a number.

As a brown man who usually walks around in underwear and mask I find this extremely offensive.

I'll sue you all.

Cya in court.

I thought this is the way MA and EU were heading?
beating woman, enslaving black people and taking all your money. :laugh:

you guys have nothing better to do then bring up are names in everything that happens.... I don't spend hours a day reading forums like some and this is the first time I have seen that pet....I think its tasteless but still not human..... now if you want to see a really racist pet please look at rocktropias front page...they call him "boxer" black man you will wip to make you pet and sell him at will....what have you unthoughtfull people come to? I know its the web and all but damn most of you seem to have 0 love in your hearts....and don't complain ohh hes a pirate... man im a pirate on a game that wants pirates!! duh get over it..... and as far as neverdie, lets call it as it is...he want's slave pets....women/black men we are not in the 60's and with a game you can make anything your mind can think....why would you make theses thing??? sick man I tell you

you guys have nothing better to do then bring up are names in everything that happens.... I don't spend hours a day reading forums like some and this is the first time I have seen that pet....I think its tasteless but still not human..... now if you want to see a really racist pet please look at rocktropias front page...they call him "boxer" black man you will wip to make you pet and sell him at will....what have you unthoughtfull people come to? I know its the web and all but damn most of you seem to have 0 love in your hearts....and don't complain ohh hes a pirate... man im a pirate on a game that wants pirates!! duh get over it..... and as far as neverdie, lets call it as it is...he want's slave pets....women/black men we are not in the 60's and with a game you can make anything your mind can think....why would you make theses thing??? sick man I tell you

JQxuFYq.jpg

well the ark mob is atleast a mutant ...

but what about the boxer pets inside the rt jail ?!?!
those are inmates , not androids or mutants ... those are real :wise::wise:

( not sure if some1 tamed one yet but u can see here a picture http://poptropia.com/champions/?p=1565 )

... neverdie, lets call it as it is...he want's slave pets....women/black men we are not in the 60's and with a game you can make anything your mind can think....why would you make theses thing???
I really doubt ND personally wants any of this. The key is to look at the "cultural background" (for the lack of a better term).

This is the only studio in EU coming from the grandmother of political correctness. All the problems and tensions this creates in the society are best felt there.
As we know, every action creates a reaction. As a direct result of this overzealous political correctness a massive anti-culture has formed in the society - protest against those ridiculous excesses.

If u think ppl who support this anti-culture are trying to justify slavery, racism and all kind of oppression u missing the point entirely. They hate those things just like anyone else. It's a protest against the way how it's done, the sheer stupidity of overdoing it. As soon as the overzealous political correctness ceases the anti-culture also dies out as if it never existed.

What we're seeing ingame is just the reflections of the cultural trends in the RL society. If u not aware of the background (or if it doesn't exist in your country), u're lost in the woods, no doubt.

If that's the case, just take it easy. It's not really ur fault u get lost sometimes... :cool:

Back