Help: No respons from Support Dev.

why do you need confirmation on what you broke ToS on this almost sounds like phishing so, you know what you can get away with on ur next time around and what not?

this method is done already by some very popular ubers...
I feel you, this is a very unpleasant situation.

Responses may even take a year, just my experience. On the other hand, they ALWAYS responded, although I got impatient after half a year I admit.

Afaik, also using VPN or if you suddenly change your RL location may be an issue, I think they have to do such stuff due to anti-money-laundry rules.

I moved twice to another country IRL while playing EU and had to show my ID for my changed adress.

No, I haven't broke the ToS (at least what I think). If I'm wrong, they must then answer me right?
Anyway, I'm done with this game. If I feel like it, will just make a new ava. But the problem remains... What if this new ava too gets locked. I can't trust this game anymore to be honest!

No, I haven't broke the ToS (at least what I think). If I'm wrong, they must then answer me right?
Anyway, I'm done with this game. If I feel like it, will just make a new ava. But the problem remains... What if this new ava too gets locked. I can't trust this game anymore to be honest!

If you decide to make a new avatar bear in mind you cannot have more than one avatar. So you will need to contact MA support and tell them that's what you plan to do and delete your old avatar.

If you decide to make a new avatar bear in mind you cannot have more than one avatar. So you will need to contact MA support and tell them that's what you plan to do and delete your old avatar.
George may be right, better to ask them to close one account down and ask them you would like to open another one.

For practical thing, if you can not close the account yourself, like George said, maybe ask support if they can close your account and you would like to open a new one.

Last edited:
Wait, i can change the sex of my avatar? Did you just contact support? Did it cost you anything? Id love that too! Screw armor, the female model and clothes are so much prettier. Id finally buy more than a 10ped outfit lol

Pretty off topic, sorry for that. Dunno about your case, hope it gets resolved soon m8, sucks big time.
#transtropian :D

Just want to update that after 13 months they verified my ID and unlocked me. First case were locked though, so had to make a new one.
Things do take time, but seems they do read the support case at least.

In the end, I just can't grasp why the 1 year+ of waiting

Just want to update that after 13 months they verified my ID and unlocked me. First case were locked though, so had to make a new one.
Things do take time, but seems they do read the support case at least.

In the end, I just can't grasp why the 1 year+ of waiting
Sometimes old support cases gets lost in the way. If you don't get a reply in a week or two, make a new one and update with old supportcase id. Repeat the process as much as you feel like it. Ask for expected time for reply. Glad you got it sorted out though, better late than never.

Back