Noob Orange

Az Bloodz

Elite
Society
kAoS
Az Lammbock Bloodz
Is there any texture/color Combination that does look like the common noob orange?

I think that there was a thread about that question and the consensus was that noob orange is hard/impossible to replicate. Maybe you can try to find that thread.

:tprun:

Gues I ain't able to find this mysterious thread :(

Arn't the noob orange cloths just basic pattern pants and shirt with black secondary and orange primary color? I can't remember right of hand but I am thinking when I texture them the patterns are pretty much the same I just am not skilled enough to use black paint.

no. the colored orange is much lighter than the OJ Orange.
to make it more intense however you can apply a dark texture like generic leather or such

Using an image texture:
Add an Image texture in the Texture Buttons and load the image (this is necessary also for UV mapped textures).
The button Col in the Map To Panel uses the RGB information of the image to change the color of the material.
The slide number button Col governs the blending amount of the texture, Neg inverts the colourvalues.
If you use No RGB only the intensity information from the picture is used. The target color is then taken from the RGB sliders in the Map To Panel.

Back