noobie question of the day

james t kirk

Hatchling
I have the noobie question of the day for you all. I hit a big claim today something like 13k+ ped and when i goto extrack the ores I get this message. It says something like the mining tower is not done with the resources come back in 23hours and is counting down is this normal or is the claim broken. I have asked some friends in game and they said that they never hit any thing that big before. Anyone know????

:eek: HOLY SHIT!!! :eek: you are kidding right? If you are serious that you hit something that big than you have to wait for 23 hours then click on the tower to get some of your resourses

james t kirk said:
I have the noobie question of the day for you all. I hit a big claim today something like 13k+ ped and when i goto extrack the ores I get this message. It says something like the mining tower is not done with the resources come back in 23hours and is counting down is this normal or is the claim broken. I have asked some friends in game and they said that they never hit any thing that big before. Anyone know????

13k? I'm a believer when I see a screenshot.

Mikah said:
13k? I'm a believer when I see a screenshot.

or you could press f in game :)

im for real about the 13k hit look on the hof list for the last 24hours and see cappen james t kirk that better then a screen shot ;) and it will be in the action in the next few days if i can get the ores

james from my understanding thats a HUGE find, and the mining tower was put up by itself because of it, you have to empty it every 24 hours to keep it going. kind of scary if your a noobie and you got a find like that, please pop up a screen shot se we can all drule at it. :)

That kills some of the theories about skills in PE, right? :D

"It is a claim Jim, but not as we know it"

Gratz! :)

screenie pretty please!

*thinks about getting to a cousin, create new account, start mining, get huge hof, transfer to Pretender and play happy!

damn, it seems that skills are worthless with the new VU...

anyway GRATZ :)

do you get any mining skills when you are using a Tower?

Excellent find m8 , I saw this one come up while I was in game.
Dont know how to use a tower though , never had one

The claim is bugged. There nothing you can do about it except trade it to me. I give a couple of peds, because I... eh... decorate my apartment with claims! ;)

Grats for a nice find!!! :eek: :tongue2: :)

I too saw this flash up last night ingame, then myself and the rest of the SOC laughed to ourselves that 13K doesnt even get you on the ATH list now :D

Gratz on a very nice find though.

Hes for real. Not only did I see the global but I ran into the tower itself a few hours later. I wont give away its location but I will say it is easily within sight of a TP. :)

From what you have said, I would imagine that once the tower is finished mining, you will get all of it at once.

Back