Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

Once upon a time in Entropia when you shot with a laser weapon on the ground it left a burn-mark.

Once upon a time in Entropia Voland from Elite Group controlled the rig for 10 hours a day with Maddox4 and imp fap for the oil.

Once upon a time in Entropia someone TT-ed an unlimited ore amp.

Last edited:
Once upon a time there was a sweat hill for sucking dry Goki, Trox and Armax without getting hit!

Once upon a time in Entropia... Your bombs left marks on the floor so you could see where you mined already
Once upon a time in Entropia... Kobold looked like kobold
Once upon a time in Entropia... The rig was actually profitable and about skill
Once upon a time in Entropia... You were able to dodge rockets
Once upon a time in Entropia... If skilled enough you could outrun an atrox
Once upon a time in Entropia... Atrox didn't regenerate
Once upon a time in Entropia... Mining at the bottom of the sea/lake/river was possible
Once upon a time in Entropia... PvP3 was roamed by people with MK.II's
Once upon a time in Entropia... Hispidus only lived in toxic zone
Once upon a time in Entropia... People actually feared a Tango plasma
Once upon a time in Entropia... Heal intervals didn't exist
Once upon a time in Entropia... You didn't know what you claimed and globalled AFTER you extracted the claim completely
Once upon a time in Entropia.............

Once upon a time, if you knew the trick, you could re-log your avatar on top of almost any structure and pretend to be spiderman.

Once upon a time there was a giant blue structure in the desert south of Pandora. No matter how hard you tried the trick, you could never re-log on top of it.

Once upon a time there was a clothing store in Hades where you could buy full coloured clothes in black, green and red for 5 PED/item.

Once upon a time there were mob in the domes on an asteroid called CND. If you went there and got a hof an famous avatar called Neverdie would meet you in the control room and congratulate you.

Once ipon a time there were commercial advertizing displayed on the add screens.

Once upon a time LeeLoo broke the 100 PED ATH mark for the first time and we all went to visit her at her tower just to see it and wow over something so great.

Once upon a time I had a life. :cool:

Once upon a time there was Eudoria and Amethera and we all had fun :yay:

Once upon a time we had to work for our skills and they meant something.

Once upon a time ppl did not whine so much :scratch2:

Once upon a time we had a life that did not include Entropia:D

Once upon a time there was a fairy princess

Who maybe met a fairy prince.

Or maybe not

Once upon a time I did not know this forum and did not post after 5 hours at the local

Once upon a time in Entropia bombs would shake the screen of anyone on radar, causing alot of pk'd miners :D

Once upon a time in Entropia we could smile.

Once upon a time, I had no chance of being able to fulfil my dream of becoming a good MindForce user due to not being able to deposit and it being so uneco... now I have gotten a bit on the way at least :yay:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?209971

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?209160

Once upon a time, there was a city called Hadesheim where I always got lost :duh:

Once upon a time in Entropia Camp Phoenix was THE place to sweat.

Is it weird that this is one of the things I miss the most? :laugh:

there was BLOOD

and many more little details that worked ....

Blood was removed due to being illegal to have in video games in some countries, was it not? :coffee:

Once upon a time there was a real swamp camp a short run from Atlantis where uber and newbie met and mingled, tp runs, advice, a proper introduction to Entropia not like the glorified place we have now that is not either here nor there.

Once upon a time, Biffoid was to be feared...
Once upon a time, you could loot Plasmarifles from Rippersnappers and axes from Berycled...
Once upon a time, I didn't spend all my money on PE...

Once upon a time
-there was a garden thingy at Wolverine (or Nate, can't remember) that was PVP
-there were umbranoids
-there was cool spaceship debris at Jason Center

Once upon a time,

> I used an opalo with 104 amp (no limits back then)
> We used to loot usefull UL stuff on a regular base (and yeah peds in loot lol)
> You had NPC shops selling different weapons etc
> Beacons!
> we ran a lot faster

ah memories :)

Once upon a time

Opallo+A106
Mad4+Dante :)
Good Hunting Markup+ quite high Skills Prices--->Steady Hunting Profits :wtg:
CP without taxes
1 Ped Auction fee total
Tantillion :yup:

Once upon a time in Entropia....
-Atrox were brown
-Only Eudora existed
-Luring spiders to Hadesium was a hell of an event :D
-Umbranoid towns were always great to raid

Once upon a time

> making it to the oil rig was a goal that felt like a achievement

Once up a time in entropia...
...sweat sold for a bit more than 5 pec PER bottle :eyecrazy:
...there was a sweating cap
...avatars actually had much more personallity
...hitting a HOF over 1k ped was like "WOW :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:"...and it couldnt be done on noob mobs
...there was survey boots (or whatever they were called) that actually contained a survey :yup:
...I actually had hope for this weird unknown "Project Entropia" thingy :scratch2:

Once upon a time in Entropia....
  • rookies stay longer before quitting
  • a good percentage of the rookies stay on game
  • playing was cheaper and we have more fun

Once up a time in entropia...

...there was survey boots (or whatever they were called) that actually contained a survey :yup:

Voting Terminals , I completely forgot about those....

Once upon a time in Entropia
-there were runners to hire, and they could actually outrun mobs.

-there were decoys who worked as decoys, and you could stand and shoot at the mob until it died.

-if you got stuck at a teleporter on Friday, you got released on Monday morning when MA staff came back to work.

- you could actually find useful stuff on the ground (not dung, stones etc.).

- you could scan auctioneers.

- Twin Peeks where only a small little container.

- you could see a barrel of oil hanging in the air next to she spaceship east of Jason.

-there were invincible mobs who attacked you.

-there were no auction fees.

-HoF list was only 10 people long with only names.

Once upon a time in Entropia ...

there was a nostalgia skill ...

Aye.
FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt.
SECOND YORKSHIREMAN:
Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel, work twenty hour day at mill for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would thrash us to sleep with a broken bottle, if we were lucky!
THIRD YORKSHIREMAN:
Well, of course, we had it tough. We used to 'ave to get up out of shoebox at twelve o'clock at night and lick road clean wit' tongue. We had two bits of cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at mill for sixpence every four years, and when we got home our Dad would slice us in two wit' bread knife.
FOURTH YORKSHIREMAN:
Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.
FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't believe you.

Quote from: http://www.phespirit.info/montypython/four_yorkshiremen.htm

Once upon a time...

There were debris from a huge space ship close to camp phoenix, where we could find Sabakumas and Berycled with the occasional dangerous Molisk young! (With no hp reg!)

There were Feffoids close to Camp Phoenix, that noobs with TT guns trapped and killed at a crashed space ship (way before they gave feffoids reg)

North of Phoenix there were Gokibusagis and Atroxes mixed with the small flying bugs(yes, bug the "animal" not the "computer bug"), that people used to sweat with mindforce! (The first day I played, this is what I discovered..)

There were a huge antenna next to Phoenix TP that people used to slide up to the top using the sit emote!

Umbranoids were a lot of fun since they looted various items, occasionally.... oh wait same with all mobs ..

Looting a mob was comparable to "Omg omg omg, what will I get this time..." instead of "Ah look at that, wool, animal hide and eye oil!"

Once upon a time...

There were a huge antenna next to Phoenix TP that people used to slide up to the top using the sit emote!

reminded me that a few months after the release of amathera, on cersumon island (the LG LA all the way west), we could use the antenna's N of the TP to block cersumon, so you could sweat em, skill on em, whatever ... ahhh memories ^_^

Once upon a time in Entropia - I dreamed of not having to run/tp everywhere.

:beerchug:

Miles

once upon a time in entropia blp tech skill sold for 10.000 %

...brawler weapons was as useful as other melee weapons

once upon a time you thought you were rich when you got a 50 ped global with a daikiba skull in it...and you were!!

there was ped and pecs in loot.

there was an illusion...

there was fun....

Once upon a time in Entropia ... Diffen and friend went bip in the skit!

Once upon a time in Entropia a small deposit equal to a month subscription in other games would last that long or more instead of being gone in under an hour.

Once upon a time in Entropia I cared.

Back