Not so lengthy withdrawal

well in the end, every ped which is withdrawn has to be payed by some other player... MA is not giving away money ingame if you look around...

So to cash should be liquid, MA is more like a bank in this respect for my understanding... so i see no reason why the cash should dry up... Oo

as long as MA earns enought with their usual income sources

You know MA has employees and salaries and development and running cost and so on right? They unfortunately want real $ at the end of the month for their efforts. Your deposits are used to pay these costs.

In your understanding the reality would be that if nobody deposited and nobody made a withdraw then the company and the universe could go on forever...

MA is just like a bank without a lender of last resort. They can only cover a nominal amount of peds currently ingame since the real $ has been used up. (Sure 6m $ will keep them running a while)

Last edited:
WD 1/3, 3/3 and 14/3 all still pending.
Hopefully recieveing them any day soon.

/Arwen

/Arwen

Commited and recieved first WD to bankaccount same day 17/4. Makes it 36 days all in all, GJ MA.:)

/Arwen

You know MA has employees and salaries and development and running cost and so on right? They unfortunately want real $ at the end of the month for their efforts. Your deposits are used to pay these costs.

In your understanding the reality would be that if nobody deposited and nobody made a withdraw then the company and the universe could go on forever...

MA is just like a bank without a lender of last resort. They can only cover a nominal amount of peds currently ingame since the real $ has been used up. (Sure 6m $ will keep them running a while)

mabe MA is over staffed what ever they paying there support we all know if anything it's to much! :) if they can't run forever... how much will a server cost to run? I think my deposits will cover the server up keep for say mabe the next 1 or 2 HUNDRED years :yay:. so nobody please worry till then :wise:.

Commited and recieved first WD to bankaccount same day 17/4. Makes it 36 days all in all, GJ MA.:)

/Arwen

lol nice
im still waiting for my WD on 27-2

this will be business day 36

Last edited:

/Arwen

WD 3/3 comitted yesterday and recieved today. Makes 39-40 days.

/Arwen

Another one initiated after an awesome 40% return on shared loot, keep up the good work!

Back