note event nov 15 23,00 cet 13081/15532

[Cassandra] Right now there is someone else who needs our help though. Behind you is a statue. It is connected to my mother. It has her name inscribed. She is the free soul, the bird, but she is trapped in stone. The Order of the Serpent has been building a network of magical nodes we can use this to open the
[Cassandra] yellow gate.

Could this actully mean that the orb is a way to other planets, this will come much laterm after CryEngine. And the "yellow door" is to somewhere on Calypso, maybe the third continent.
It would be so cool if this ended with a land grab on a third continent

Found this in Hadesheim, could this be the new continent?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

hmmm. never seen that before. but hadesheim is a big place.

I've seen it, It looks like an oil spot or something, but the graphics card isn't rendering it correctly. Might be wrong though, My computer skills are more Network related.

- Nightwolf

Found this in Hadesheim, could this be the new continent?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Its old - unfortunately :) I always thought it looked like some kind of map :)

Noticed those funny glitches in Hadesheim when I upgraded my PC the old vid card showed things correctly, ugly but correct lol.

Some grafittis have the same bug too on my pc.

only like 6 days without post is not a necro me thinks (-=! so I just went to adrijanna's apartment (epsilon 9g)...nothing nothing at all. it's all the same the 7 picture frames still empty and the plasma still says the same thing )-=...oh and it is still under her name and the bills are being paid so perhaps it's not out of the story yet?

I'm fairly sure they paid fo 6 months rent when they first got it. When I first went there, it was paid through May, I think.

the 5th month i think...just checked... hmmm damnit MA leave me hangin (-=

Back