FYI: Now i know why my loot is poor :D

fox moulder

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Steve steve Langarner
Back in the day i was so bored waiting for the servers to come back up after a vu i sent this message to MA and got the following response.

2006-11-01 15:17 You wrote:

Would it be possible that you good do your version updates on a Tuesday as that is when i am working and it would cause less inconvience.
Thanks

2006-11-02 10:32 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thanks for your information. We'll bare that in mind.

Regards,
Entropia Support

Now i know why my loot sucks, how about the rest of you :p

I think I used to have decent loots when there was still actual ped and pec in that little window.

Around that time I found it rather funny to try and apply to the mindark official society lol and ever since then I've to buy my loots for tripple it's value :D That was a mistake.

Come on people own up if you did something silly :D

I dunno, i guess it's because land owners hate me :dunno:

[...] version updates on a Tuesday as that is when i am working
[...] Now i know why my loot sucks, how about the rest of you
Loot is great, but only on Tuesdays :D

Greetings - Zwarka

Come on people own up if you did something silly :D

Sorry, but I consider it stupid to waste support's time with things like this. Not silly. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I consider it stupid to waste support's time with things like this. Not silly. :rolleyes:

Yup, support needs to be payed from the same large pool you're expecting loot from. The more cases you make like this, the less loot we all have. :laugh:

Back in the day i was so bored waiting for the servers to come back up after a vu i sent this message to MA and got the following response.

2006-11-01 15:17 You wrote:

Would it be possible that you good do your version updates on a Tuesday as that is when i am working and it would cause less inconvience.
Thanks

2006-11-02 10:32 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thanks for your information. We'll bare that in mind.

Regards,
Entropia Support

Now i know why my loot sucks, how about the rest of you :p

And what do you know, for some time they did version updates on tuesdays! :yay::yay::yay:

No MA support workers were hurt during the making of this post :p

It's dynamic people

It's dynamic people, 'dynamic' or so they say! :D
LMAO with that support message! We need a spy in MA to let us know what really happens.

Aww come on, that must have taken them 30 seconds to respond to and it was funny!

I think putting a smile on supports face should give you bonus loots - after all, they spend every day dealing with abuse from most people given some of the examples of support cases i have seen on this forum.

Back