Selling: OA105 unlimited

xXSqUaLLXx

Prowler
Society
Mine To Extract
xXSqUaLLXx
Just curious if there is any interest in it atm as much as a CND dome :silly2:.

New update: BO set to 350k: SOLD to Xelo

No need to make a presentation of the item, i guess if someone propose something apealing enough for me in this time where id probably could let it go, then he's probably a already knowledgable miner and know why he does so ;)

As for myself, i probably wont mine like i used to in future, U cant do everything, since i focus on craft mainly so it might not be the best idea to keep it for me.

its currently rented.

ps: also got mod excavactor aswell as imp exca, in case the most interested guy want the whole set and that i let it go ;)

Last edited:
An extremly precious (and profitable) amp.

An asset to any miners collection.

Bump it up :)

squall you know a guy made a buying thread last week for this amp maybe pm him. i think he offered 300k though gl.

kosmos

squall you know a guy made a buying thread last week for this amp maybe pm him. i think he offered 300k though gl.

kosmos

how funny it is :laugh:

i didnt see it, but ill check that out later too =)

ok, i looked but there is none, that surprised me since there is like 2 ingame, i would have expected the guy to try talk to me in that case.

Come make me offers for "Robertaa"
There is a "Bessie" around somehow involved with the hilton family but also much better than it i present u..

Robertaa !!! *crowds aplauds*

Last edited:
lol funny robertaa! free bump i guess :D

Come make me offers for "Robertaa"
There is a "Bessie" around somehow involved with the hilton family but also much better than it i present u..

Robertaa !!! *crowds aplauds*

yeah it seems it doesnt sound so sexy as "bessie". :lolup:

main post updated

Last edited:
bump, added BO with sure sell from me, if not hitten, it will go to the best offers unless i decide to not sell it.

Last edited:
Now, that is an item!:eek:

Good luck sellin it!

Bump:yay:

Bump, looks like BO is pending. more to come next.

Sold for BO, money still pending to be received.

Which dome are you going to buy next? :)

Get 12 and get rid of those damn neconu...

Which dome are you going to buy next? :)

Get 12 and get rid of those damn neconu...
yea that would be great but impossible to get.

ill get 11 and another unknown dome number :)

yea that would be great but impossible to get.

ill get 11 and another unknown dome number :)

I thought dome 12 was only being held by Foma for collateral for a down payment for the entire CND purchase, which didn't happen. Did he buy just dome 12 anyway?

yea it seems like he didnt buy cnd but still got to keep dome12, gratz to him ;)

Sold to Xelo for BO

Back