Ludophiles
INTERNUT
Well here's one on PCF ;)

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
Next Island also has 2 other stall areas - Knossos TP (Gorgon Stalls) a Troy TP (Moloch Stalls) :)

sahel

Elite
Chris Sahel Silver
There is also a small shopping booth area at Chateau Liberte, called Chateau Liberte Marketplace (no tp) and the Cape Corinth booth's (downstairs).

INTERNUT

Dominant
Society
Ludophiles
INTERNUT
There is also a small shopping booth area at Chateau Liberte, called Chateau Liberte Marketplace (no tp) and the Cape Corinth booth's (downstairs).
Those have been added now, thanks for helping ;)

1. Get a credit card put 10k USD on your card 2. FInd someone who actually sell one since MA wont release new property on the marker ppl who have them don't really want to sell them. 3 Get lucky and obtain one at some location you don't like /its deserted/ or is another planet probably less populated too. Spend more cash to furnish and stock it and wait for a whale to come visit you which is also rare since the players who are surviving in this game don't usualy throw money left and right. Furthermore thos who do own a shop usually end up with prices that are higher than what you can find people selling it for or the auction have the items listed. Then they wonder why nodobody visit their shop and buy anything or think that well since i payed so much to put a shop i need to make my money back -odds are you won't

Solution to that would be changing the system to allow people sub lease vendors on their property that way they can collect rent from people that wan't to trade will allow more variety of stock and at lower prices. However this is not possible after so many years- kinda makes you wonder why ?