Oilrig

Stutoman

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Dan Richard Baker
If someone sees Thunderclaw you think you could explain to him that it's not lootable pvp, he seems very paranoid about it and that I'm trying to mug him :S - says he read it in the release notes?!

already explained you need a toxic shot for lootable pvp but he doesn't believe me. The sad thing is he isn't even a noob.

If someone sees Thunderclaw you think you could explain to him that it's not lootable pvp, he seems very paranoid about it and that I'm trying to mug him :S - says he read it in the release notes?!

already explained you need a toxic shot for lootable pvp but he doesn't believe me. The sad thing is he isn't even a noob.

I *wish* the rig was lootable lol, with no toxic shot ^_^

that said, I wonder if he knows ammo/guns/armor can't be looted?

Just shoot him on sight. Why bother explaining.. :D

Lol at least he might be safe from spider bite... if they were there;)

I highly recommend the "new rig" to any noob who hadnt the balls, the means, the courage to get to the old one.

My advice, climb to one of the high landing platforms and just stand there and watch all the action that goes on below, ffs its amazing :yay: (especially the trash talk ;))

...you wont regret it, and so what if you get shot in the back or get rocketted from underneath, revive and run back down....

....i love the new rig :wtg:

Back