• Lysterium

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Weird Mushrooms

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I havern't managed to get there yet.

Votes: 20 25.3%

• Total voters
heres number 9

stop spamming this event **** we count only deposits that get at least a global-->so 50 peds and more!!! next time read before and have a look at other pictures... lol

!!!1. Most Global's/Hof's/ATH's (Screenshots to be posted in this thread).!!!

Land Areas Sceenshots

Hi db123189,

Great to see you finding claims on the Land Area...

Yes, Globals are what shows up in the full chat window, this is a form of checking to aid security - Globals also help pay for the Land Area Prizes.

All Major Hunting & mining events are run in this way.

Please dont let this discourage you from mining on the Land - be great to see some Globals from you.

We also love people posting there screenshots - however, the competion is for Globals you can post all other screenshots & info on this thread - Link

& we do see that you are involved in this event because we see you trying, so keep going it would be wonderful to see some nice big hits from you.

On a slightly differnt note, I've been doing some interviews with differnt players, maybe we can do a short interview & I can post it on the thread - you do have a point that we need to involve all miners & we can say that in a question in the interview. Will try to catch you on the land, Im often there, or we can set a time to meet (UK evening Time MA+1 hour)

Ok Best of Luck
Moonfish

db123189 said:
Hi I was wondering does a deposit have to be big to enter because I don't see it as a fair rule then.
To encurage miningo is achieve success in making all who are involved happy.
Well I've played for like a few months or so and I dot find much, but I consider mining something I enjoy.
I was really hoping to be involved in this event until some said I need big finds, but I'm not sure if that is indeed true.

I had Alf size XIII, but tax ate some of it and I got 47.5ped.... almost a global.

Anyway, I wanted to ask if I am right, but that Sweetstuff HoF is outside borders of LA 27 I think.... I went there to see the place, and cords are to far West.....
Perhaps you tried within the borders and the clame rod appired outside. If yes - does it count :scratch2: ?

Not sure if this counts but it was found while mining and it is global, so 4th entry:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

5th entry:

also i wanted to mention that i am keeping screens of other interesting finds on this LA, that i will post after the contest(not TT globals) and especially one very suprising deposit

and especially one very suprising deposit

rugartiz? found that just outside the northern borders before so guessing there's some in the LA... :whistle: Anyway i guess i can wait til after the contest to be surprised lol :)

rugartiz? found that just outside the northern borders before so guessing there's some in the LA... :whistle: Anyway i guess i can wait til after the contest to be surprised lol :)

nope ruga is way up north from there(at least i didnt find it even close to LA ever), but stop guessing since there are only so many guesses before you hit it on the head:)

nope ruga is way up north from there(at least i didnt find it even close to LA ever), but stop guessing since there are only so many guesses before you hit it on the head:)

Lol ok i'll stop guessing, yeah i found ruga quite far north from the LA (in my acheivments) but also after that i've found some on the riverside further south so you never know :cool: Will have to get back down there as soon as i can to drop a few bombs....

Good luck everyone in the comp :)

Gratzz Pesok

Hi Pesok,

Gratzzz on the globals, please remember to take screenshots with your name & time & date in the screenshots....

shinook-river6.gif

Humm, be wonderful to know what that strange find that you came across was... Please enlighten us, before the event is over.... :yay:

Regards
Moonfish

Not sure if this counts but it was found while mining and it is global, so 4th entry:

5th entry:

also i wanted to mention that i am keeping screens of other interesting finds on this LA, that i will post after the contest(not TT globals) and especially one very suprising deposit

Gold Rush Event/OLA 27 - Has been Tweeked - Lower TAX

shinook-river6.gif

OLA27_flyerE.gif

Hi everyone,

Mining just got better on the Skinook River Land Area...

Those Tripudion's were crazy on the Land - so a number of positive Tweeks/Changes have been made:

Mining Tax is reduced - was 5.4% - its now 4.9% :yay: :wtg: :yay: ...

Tripudion's have been reduced from Alpha's to Dominats - low numbers...

Exarosaur's have been introduced to add a bit of spice to the land - low maturity just now...

Current information can be found here on ed's Shinook River OLA27 Home page

Seems to be more dung & Fruit now, I came across 200 Dung & 170 fruit today, maybe its related to mobs on ther land, I have no idea..

Good Luck with the event everyone
Moonfish

ametheraLOA27.jpg

Event main page.... Link....

Last edited:
Gratzzzz everyone / 4 Full days to go..

shinook-river6.gif

Gratzzzzz everyone - dont forget to post your Globals/Hofs in the forum Hall Of Fame/ Achievements thread Link here.

We can gratzz you on ef then.... :wtg: :yay: :wtg:

4 Full Days to go now...

Moonfish

I was just wondering how will you decide 2nd and 3rd place, if for say there will be 4 people with 3 globals on the LA?

Had an hour to play last night so here we go(remembered to get the time this time:))

#6:

Well like i promised Moonfish after running past eachother on the LA last night :)
Found some gold on the area, incl a global with the stuff, making it a rather profitable run ;) most other finds were lumis leach and alferix.
Gl on the event for the people parttaking :) And sorry for lack of screenies as proof... im a chronical "nonposter" on forums when it comes to globals im afraid. ;)

OLA 27 Prize Split

Hi apache,

The Ped prize will be split & the highest loot will get the Chip in each level - eg 1st prize x2 winners - each recieves 500 peds & one will get a Chip as well..

(However we will have to look and up-date this once I have disucussed the situation, we will make it fare to the winners & the players that spent alot of hard work on the competion, so we may amend this & award prizes in order of most globals & highest loot wins that place, so the a player tied in a position may move down the list to second place. This is a more fair system as there are also expensive loots in the prizes)

The Gold Rush Event runs up to the 14th May

Good Luck
Moonfish

I was just wondering how will you decide 2nd and 3rd place, if for say there will be 4 people with 3 globals on the LA?

Last edited:
No globals for me, but an Ample (12 ped) gold! My first, so I´ll be back, with bigger amps...

OLA27 Gold Rush Event up-dates

shinook-river6.gif

Leader Board & event participants:
Gratzzzzz everyone - dont forget to post your Globals/Hofs in the forum Hall Of Fame/ Achievements thread Link here.

1. Foma/pesok x8 + 1 Space Ship (Spaceships excluded sorry)
1. Thomas Mysil2 Kjellemo x8
2. Ren wotan Hoek x2
3. Galax x1 + 1 Space Ship (Spaceships excluded sorry)
3. felene x1
3. apache_ZC x1
Malacalypse
Optima
Shodan
xixo
db123189

Spaceships - not even well know land owners know about - support case sent....

Spaceshops are excluded, Im sorry...

Amp's added to the Shop keeper..... There is Gold in them Hills, I love it you need it to make Sobrerros (Mexican Hats).. quirro viva la luna..;)

OK 2 Days to go.... Ends Monday 14th May... Any one can win this.....

ametheraLOA27.jpg

Good Luck everyone, :wtg: :yay: :wtg:
Moonfish & Dolores

01 Events Link

No globals for me, but an Ample (12 ped) gold! My first, so I´ll be back, with bigger amps...

Last edited:
Just had a run, here are couple more. First this one(crashed right after globe):

few minutes later this:

Here we go

6th
7th
8th
This one I took a screen and forgot to get coords and time:
When I realised that, my global text was out of sight, here is the same claim with coords and time that I took some minutes later :p

and last one from me(now to dig them all out:)):

Gold Rush Event

Hi everyone,

Event will end 14th MAy - 12 Midnight
(tonight) MA time

OLA27_flyerE.gif

Many thanks for taking part in our 1st Mining event on OLA27.... Its been great to meet some of you & its been fun working with Trin (she's the Boss/Owner & Sponcer).

I write to let you know that the Event ends 14th May Monday (today) - I've listed the leader board below & its close -

Anyone can still win this, so its really the last day now to secure your places in the leader board & get screenshots sorted out & posted (We accept screenshots 48 hours from the find to post).

Any question or feedback on any part of the event please feel free to post on the thread.

We will set up some interviews for the winners & post them & also list the winners on the main ed OLA27 Home page for all to see permantly.

shinook-river6.gif

Its not over just yet.... 48 hours after the 14th - you can still post your screenshots.....

Leader board just now is:

1. Foma/pesok x8 + 1 Space Ship (Spaceships excluded sorry)
1. Thomas Mysil2 Kjellemo x8
2. Ren wotan Hoek x2
3. Galax x1 + 1 Space Ship (Spaceships excluded sorry)
3. felene x1
3. apache_ZC x1
Malacalypse
Optima
Shodan
xixo
db123189
Samuel SS Smith

Details:

Date's - 1st May 12.01am (MA) - 14th May 12 Midnight (MA)

1st Prize 1000 peds + Minor TP Chip
2nd Prize 500 Peds + Minor TP Chip
3rd Prize 100 Ped - Shopping Spree in PA MAll + Minor TP Chip. (Shopping Spree is 3rd place only - Shops 10/11 & 12 )

Ok, good Luck everyone.

Moonfish & Dolores - 01 Events Link

My last

Not bad, a HoF for a last entry in this contest :)

i knew i forgot to post this one:

Pesok, don't forget please, you got us curious ;)

Soo when will the prizes be handed to the lucky winners? :)

Gold Rush Event Results....

Hi everyone,

This Event is over now
so here are the results

OLA27_flyerE.gif

Firstly let us says many thanks for taking part in our 1st Mining event on OLA27.... Its been great to meet some of you & its been fun working with Trin (she's the Boss/Owner & Sponcer).

I post to let you know that the Event is over & the results are in, so sorry for the delay...

Tied numbers of Globals were looked at & the player with the highest amount of peds found was the most fair way to decide - due to the fact that loot was also in the prizes...

Any question or feedback on any part of the event please feel free to post on the thread.

We will try to set up some interviews for the winners & post them & also list the winners on the main ed OLA27 Home page for all to see permantly.

shinook-river6.gif

The Winners are:

1. Foma/pesok
2. Thomas Mysil2 Kjellemo
3. Ren wotan Hoek

Details:

Date's - 1st May 12.01am (MA) - 14th May 12 Midnight (MA)

1st Prize 1000 peds + Minor TP Chip
2nd Prize 500 Peds + Minor TP Chip
3rd Prize 100 Ped - Shopping Spree in PA MAll + Minor TP Chip. (Shopping Spree is 3rd place only - 1st Floor Shops 11 or 12 )

Thankyou so much for taking part in the Event... The Gold is still there, so keep checking it out please...

The final step is for us to meet up in game... it would be nice if we can do this on OLA27 & we can have a chat & I can take a few screenshots to post.

So, I will pm you soon, or you can simply pm me with a day & time period that's good with you all & we see if it fits...

Thanks also to the other players that were in the event - I know you all did well......

Talk soon,

Moonfish & Dolores -
01 Events Link

Thank you :)

I just met up with Moonfish and got my prize. Thank you :)

It was a fun event and I tried my best to get to first place, but sadly for me I didn't strech that long :p

Hope more mining events like this are coming up :)

I meet Moon and Dolores on PA Mall and got my very cool looking Rex Tophat :cool: + the exellent working Tp chip (which is rocks a lot) :wtg:
Ty for that cool Mining Event

btw there is comin a new Event called "EuCluedo"

Back