OLA-32: Foul Hideout

Deathifier

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
After several weeks of peace it seems some elements of the Foul Leadership caste have decided to move in and a number of Foul Warriors have followed.

If you desire to shoot the crap out of these rather obnoxious creatures head on over to OLA-32, located in the northern half of Shinook Jungle:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It's pretty easy to spot the Foul as the jungle vegetation is fairly sparse although keep in mind the Foul are quite hostile and will charge at you from 70-80m away.

Resources in the area, assuming you can keep the Foul away, include:
Ore: Gazzurdite, Durulium, Kanerium
EnMatter: Cruide Oil, Cave Sap, Garcen, Magerian

Enjoy,
Deathifier

nice mobb and maturity :) ...i will absolutely try those when i have some armor that can take the dmg they make... :D

Is your other foul spot will go lower in maturity then ?

what's spawn like? denisity?

It would be great if you could have one low level spawn quite packed with fouls, like young/adult and the other la with high maturity and smoewhat semipacked for the better hunters.

I like to hunt fouls but all the spots are pure crap as i have to run way to much. i want a nice packed lowmaturity spawn :D

pretty plz.. with sugar on top :D

Etopia said:
Is your other foul spot will go lower in maturity then ?
Yes, I will post some TI news about that in the next couple of days.
Maturity levels on TI are already at 50%, which means scavengers and such should be prowling around and they are likely to go lower.

Aio said:
what's spawn like? denisity?
Dense enough to hunt otherwise I wouldn't have posted ;)
During a short hunt I found there were usually 4-5 on radar at any point in time.

I'll keep an eye on it over the next week to see what happens when people get in there and actually hunt them though.

Legion said:
It would be great if you could have one low level spawn quite packed with fouls, like young/adult and the other la with high maturity and smoewhat semipacked for the better hunters.
That is more or less what I intend to do with the TI foul spawn :)
TI needs a second foul sample to bring up the density though.

- Deathifier

what's needed for the sample and i'll get right on it :p

teeth right and what more?

Legion said:
what's needed for the sample and i'll get right on it :p

teeth right and what more?

Foul Eye, Suctioncup and Teeth.

Good luck finding them :)

- Deathifier

well i went there last night, couple of good loots, though a lil hard for rascal+2a+fap50.. tend to get too much fap decay.

however, its a nice OA.. ill finish of my hunt now and forward you any dna parts ;p

Aio said:
well i went there last night, couple of good loots, though a lil hard for rascal+2a+fap50.. tend to get too much fap decay.

however, its a nice OA.. ill finish of my hunt now and forward you any dna parts ;p

i use opalo + a104 and fap 50, and almost no problems.. and no armor :p
Only ones i have a problem with are the biggest ones.. dun remember the maturity though :p

there is no way you can take down a 600 HP 70 dmg mob (foul leader) with amped opalo + fap50 naked :)

using that method, id be suprised if you could do anything above guardian

Aio said:
there is no way you can take down a 600 HP 70 dmg mob (foul leader) with amped opalo + fap50 naked :)

using that method, id be suprised if you could do anything above guardian

oops i meant mkii :p

OLA-32 is now owned by Genesis gen Yang.

He's already thiking about how to revitalise the area and is very enthusiastic about bringing Entropians another great hunting and mining location on Amethera :)

All the best mate!

- Deathifier

OLA-32 is now owned by Genesis gen Yang.

He's already thiking about how to revitalise the area and is very enthusiastic about bringing Entropians another great hunting and mining location on Amethera :)

All the best mate!

- Deathifier

Thanks for selling the LA to me as I know it was very difficult to part with :D

Look out for excellent Events and Competitions that will be held on OLA-32 in the coming weeks! :wtg:

Genesis gen Yang

Please lower the fouls to a more managable level and increase the spawns of the Tripudion. Been trying to find a place to hunt low level trips for a while.. No one else has low-level Tripudion spawns anymore...

Maybe max spawn guardian foul and young/mature/old Tripudion.

Well, the last time I was out there the Foul were going extinct and you couldn't find spawns of anything. Gen....what are your plans for the LA if you don't mind me asking....

Please lower the fouls to a more managable level and increase the spawns of the Tripudion. Been trying to find a place to hunt low level trips for a while.. No one else has low-level Tripudion spawns anymore...

Will do mate, give me some time as I'm new to LA and also have a short trip away - will keep you posted :)

Well, the last time I was out there the Foul were going extinct and you couldn't find spawns of anything. Gen....what are your plans for the LA if you don't mind me asking....

There are lots of high maturity Foul there at present - and I'm thinking of what other creatures I might be adding - any suggestions?

Plans for LA - loads and loads of Events / Competitions in the coming weeks :)

Will keep you posted.

You wish is my command and Tripudion have been revived along with lower level Foul - someone is going to have to help clear the High Maturity Foul out there though... nasty creatures they are!

Oh and for a promotional period Tax for Hunting and Mining has been reduced to 3.5% from 4.0%

Last edited:
I'm thinking of what other creatures I might be adding - any suggestions?
1. molisk
2. Merp
3. Calamusoid
4. Faucervix
Any of them. I almost bught a shogun armor:D . And i will love to hunt on your land area.

You wish is my command and Tripudion have been revived along with lower level Foul - someone is going to have to help clear the High Maturity Foul out there though... nasty creatures they are!

+ rep I will try to schedule a soc hunt there to start bringing in some income besides me :)

1. molisk
2. Merp
3. Calamusoid
4. Faucervix
Any of them. I almost bught a shogun armor:D . And i will love to hunt on your land area.

Well...unless really cool has happened recently theres no DNA for Molisk, Calamusoid, or Faucervix. Merp are a possibility though :D

Gen .... here's my :twocents: on the matter. You can go to a lot of places for decent spawns of lower maturity Trips and Fouls. What you can't readily get are spawns of higher maturity Trips and Fouls. And to be honest the loots on those 2 particular mobs aren't exactly inspiring. I think you'd get more business from mid lvl hunters and low to mid lvl teams hunting the bigger maturities than hunting little stuff. Besides it's easier to get to natural spawns on those 2 mobs from TPs than it is to get to your LA from a TP.

I say if you are going to keep those particular mobs then go with the bigger stuff....unless you feel like replacing them with Neconu :bowdown: then you'd be my new hero :D

Good luck

1. molisk
2. Merp
3. Calamusoid
4. Faucervix

Hey Costin, I'll be doing some research and see what I can organise as I need to play with DNA samples Etc.

ED listing updated!

I've updated the Entropia Directory listing for OLA #32 with your name, your lowered tax rates, and Deathifier's mineral info from the beginning of the thread.

Let us know when you settle on a mob mix and we'll update that, too!

--Dauntain

i agree, being that the land area is a bit out of the way it would be kind of pointless to have smaller creatures like that on it. If i wanted to hunt small fouls and trips , why not go west of jason center and do it with no tax. I think you'll have hte best results, assuming you are using the current DNA, with a maturity around guardian-warrior. This will give lower lvl players a chance to team hunt, as well as mid lvl players a good solo go. If you decide on some new DNA, I'd wait a bit, and try to persuade MA into something fresh.

Yep, agree, high maturity creatures, foul is OK, see if you can get some other cool stuff on there:)

GL

oculus would be nice if it was available ;)

droping the foul down a notch would be nice
not too low, but just not max maturity

right now your dna choices are limited and there are already big merps next door - so wait for a new dna and bid like crazy.

with the right management you can get some good hunting going

Back