FYI: OLA #42 East - Miner's Mafia Land

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
I'm proud to present our new Land Area:

002.jpg

Here you can find many Ores and Enmatters with high market value, a Land owned by miners for miners!

Molisk and Hiyruu live here

Taxes are 4.00% both mining and hunting!

PS: Gratz to Zaria Ariah Marinala for the 1300 hof in Narcanisum had yesterday!!!

MINING ZONE

Last edited:
Gratz for the purchase!
...oh wait, I'm a owner too :eyecrazy:
OLA #42 East - Miner's Mafia Land in the Touristic Guide

Gratz Roxy for the nice HoF... as she says the tower is on the way

We are looking for DNA to make it a mining/hunting place, if anyone got rare DNA parts or complete DNA Samples pls contact me, buying everything rare!

Events will come soon :)

We are looking for DNA to make it a mining/hunting place, if anyone got rare DNA parts or complete DNA Samples pls contact me, buying everything rare!

Events will come soon :)
You might want to clean up your sent & inbox giuly. I can't send you a pm.

Edit: nvm I pm'ed it to sherwood since he is also a part owner ;).

Grats, Miner's Mafia!

I hope you manage to plant a Teleporter and a shopkeeper (for resources and loots) in there.

Gratz on the purchase and the hof

Gratz and Good Luck to all the people invested in OLA42 East ( Miners Mafia)

Also a big Gratz to Roxy for the hof!!!

Divinity

I don't plan on hunting or mining there, however i wanted to say your graphic presentation looks good and seems like a smart place to do some missions maybe.

good luck with the business venture.

kosmos

So the East side has no mob?

Still no DNA, there's natural spawn of molisks and hiyruus.

Atm you can enjoy the nice resources in the gruond, all with MU for good return runs!

But it's not all... changes are planned, so stay tuned :)

I don't plan on hunting or mining there, however i wanted to say your graphic presentation looks good and seems like a smart place to do some missions maybe.

good luck with the business venture.

kosmos

You like negative repping me for no reason {removed}:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats on the new land ... When you are coming from Z's Little Farm, feel free to make a little run through OLA 57.

No mobs, no hills, no bullshit

It's a miners heaven :)

Angel

graz:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: will come test it for sure :):dunce::dunce:

"check my name" found Langotx in area, updating image :)

only nice ores so far!

Very nice purchase guys... One day i'll buy a share :p

Berycled invaded the Area

Maturity from provider to Old Alpha, seen few Prowlers and rare Stalkers!

I guess chicken soup is better than nothing, congratulations!

I'm just somewhat sad that the Merp DNA that used to be there is gone - lowered to old-guardians from the OA-Stalker that it used to be at, it would have made for a very nice bronze mission place. Possibly a nice bronze mission and mining place.

But I hope you keep it and it does not lead to more dna destruction. Will drop by later today.

Gratz to adm and MM.

Stay prepared all! More events will ;)

Bump For a Chicken Event ;)

I have started to fall in love with those chickens. So must join the next event too :D

We have added "Atum" at global chat, so now everyone can see globals done in our land to see how much our bery are paying and wich ores can be found there :)

Gz on the name "atum" on ur land area!

Nice LA from a nice society. Miss the "miner's mafia" shop over in Omegaton from a few years back.

Nice LA from a nice society. Miss the "miner's mafia" shop over in Omegaton from a few years back.

Hehe yeah that was a nice one. It stopped because it was a lot of work and for most of us auction was more convenient. Maybe someone will restart this project. I'll restart it when someone gives me a shop lol!

Huge gratz to Zaria Ariah Marinala that got a nice Narcanisum Stone 1300 PED

Mining atum ola 42e!!

Reach the only liberated ATUM part. :cheer:

NO AGGRO MOBS HIGH MUs RESOURCES

Atum Teleport at 290/587 then run South East in the heavenly serenity of a freemob area.

Reach the only liberated ATUM part. :cheer:

NO AGGRO MOBS HIGH MUs RESOURCES

Atum Teleport at 290/587 then run South East in the heavenly serenity of a freemob area.

As he said, visit OLA 42 East "ATUM" for a successful mob-free mining run :wtg:

BUMP for narcanisum like a rain!

Back