M
P

I
T

U
P
:yay:

Auction ends Sunday 19:54

Unless another bid comes in then the auction will continue for another 48 hours.

ohhhh & BumP!

Saturdays BUMP!:yay:

Last day bump :cool:

132k Bid accepted from Anonymous(2) 12.50 Sunday 07/02/2010

Due to the new bid the auction end will be extended by 48 hours as per the rules on the opening post.
If any bidder fails to follow through on there bid the next highest bidder will then win with their bid.

OLA #57 Taxes

18/01 69peds
19/01 0peds
20/01 91peds
21/01 101peds
22/01 0peds
23/01 106peds
24/01 0peds
25/01 75peds
26/01 53peds
27/01 111peds
28/01 90peds

Average over 11 days = 63.2peds / day

Please remember there is no DNA on this LA, these are only mining taxes.

hi im a noob just have 1 question.
To get mobs on your land you need dna.
To get ore/energy in your land you dont need anything ?
Is that "free" ?

Thanks for your bid Tommy:)

Auction is now extended another 48 hours.

Auction ends 13.23 on Tuesday 09/02/2010

update OP please with current bid. And by who.

hi im a noob just have 1 question.
To get mobs on your land you need dna.
To get ore/energy in your land you dont need anything ?
Is that "free" ?

The land has natural mobs that spawn for free (no DNA needed), in many ways these can be more bad than good but thankfully this land has no awkward spawns on it to distract miners or hunters should a dna be inserted.

The ore/enmats are totally free for the land owner and no cost involved to produce them so from a mining perspective its 100% profit for mining tax.

Reactions: Xen
The land has natural mobs that spawn for free (no DNA needed), in many ways these can be more bad than good but thankfully this land has no awkward spawns on it to distract miners or hunters should a dna be inserted.

The ore/enmats are totally free for the land owner and no cost involved to produce them so from a mining perspective its 100% profit for mining tax.

thank you very much.
I understand :) but how can you see which mobs spawn for free ?
where can i find the owner estate or see who is the owner ingame

thank you very much.
I understand :) but how can you see which mobs spawn for free ?
where can i find the owner estate or see who is the owner ingame

To see what mobs spawn for free you have to visit the la and take a look yourself (Molisk, flappy birds, exas mostly). To see who owns the estate (Wana at this time) visit the land and look at the landmarker, the owners name should be displayed above it. If I remember right the land marker is around 28050/57100 coords.

Last edited:
free bump m8

136k bid & free bump

140k Bid by Anonymous(1)

Auction now extended another 48 hours

Auction now ends Wednesday 10/02/2010 at 19.00

136k bid & free bump

Sorry to add a new rule but bidders must have an EF account that is atleast 1 month old or meet me in game and show me peds.

If you have the peds then feel free to pm me so we can meet.

Sorry to add a new rule but bidders must have an EF account that is atleast 1 month old or meet me in game and show me peds.

If you have the peds then feel free to pm me so we can meet.

:scratch2: Have created my EF account special for the OLA-Selling. And at the moment i cant show you the PEDs needed. I´m only go to deposit it, if i will winn this auction. I further think that it don´t cause problems to you/your soc if you get your PEDs few days later then auction ends (cause of the deposit delays).

:scratch2: Have created my EF account special for the OLA-Selling. And at the moment i cant show you the PEDs needed. I´m only go to deposit it, if i will winn this auction. I further think that it don´t cause problems to you/your soc if you get your PEDs few days later then auction ends (cause of the deposit delays).

Hi. It is not a problem in general to wait 2-3 days for a deposit to be made after the auction has ended.

But please try to understand, we've previously had people screwing around in our sales thread already (see the deleted posts), then someone with a brand new account, that none of us (10+ people owning this LA) have ever heard of, in game reputation unknown, makes a bid. So from our point of view, we're not sure what to make of this post, no offense. Perhaps you could provide some references from some friends in game that are more well known?

wish i had the peds, bumpers

Reactions: Xen
Hi. It is not a problem in general to wait 2-3 days for a deposit to be made after the auction has ended.

But please try to understand, we've previously had people screwing around in our sales thread already (see the deleted posts), then someone with a brand new account, that none of us (10+ people owning this LA) have ever heard of, in game reputation unknown, makes a bid. So from our point of view, we're not sure what to make of this post, no offense. Perhaps you could provide some references from some friends in game that are more well known?

he is cool
sell him the la

Up up Up Up UP up :)

are two of the letters in bump

Well I see what you mean. And off course I agree that´s a little bit hard for your SOC to decide if it is a siriously bidding or not in my case.
But do you always know the buyer of your stuff eg. a car in IRL? Or even ask him to tell you same people you maybe know about? I don´t do it. The only way in this cases is to trust the potential buyer.

And if you decide to accept my bids. Then you have a new one of 142k.

Expencive first post :)
The third one isn´t cheaper. ;)

Back