Selling: OLA42north

Gl with the sale!!!

Bump

deed at auction

Bump for a friend and a nice land

Whats your price expectation for 1/3 of an LA (around 80k ?)

You had in auc for something like 240k but I think we can all agree that that was just a tad to optimistic.

Would be nice to see a min. starting price to see whether it sparks interest.

Angel

Reactions: Mac
It's not 1/3 of a LA, it's a LA with his own DNA settings and tax incomes, like a Treasure Island area or New Switzerland.

Global chat and TP are not bad too :)

I asked Ignem and he told me he got offers over 150k, for 80k I would like to buy it for sure!

i put 230k ped on auction and its the minimum i can sell. There are a molisk dna but its not enough, i cant found other DNA of molisk so i let the land for mining and i earn without lost money. I can make some event to boost the tax or advertise.
Go test mining or see the tracker for more details

Whats your price expectation for 1/3 of an LA (around 80k ?)

80K for a land with TP inside and global ? Well let me know where u can find this, i am really interested to buy. About 1/3 of LA it is just a complex of lands, they are independant i think. Just the name is similar.

It's not 1/3 of a LA, it's a LA with his own DNA settings and tax incomes

Its 1/3 of an LA ... Its OLA#42 north. The whole LA is OLA#42. But its pointless arguing over it. I sold OLA#59 for 180k last week, an LA which is roughly as big as the complete 42 without TP or global chat. I doubt that you'll get anything close to what you are looking for. But hey, can't blame a guy for trying.

Just my 2 pecs

Angel

it's a sale thread, not a price check thread, right?? :silly2:

BUMP for a friend

I can only give a free bump for a superb mining zone. I hope it stays that way, when it finds a new owner.

1st : I have an LAND AREA DEED. Everyone can manage an event on it, i can decide of tax fee, DNA like a real LAND.
2nd : - a land cost between 150k ped and 200k ped depending the area and the quality of mining.
- a TP cost 100k ped
- a name for the TP is 5k ped
- a DNA of molisk cost 6k ped
- the glob name 25k ped

I put ATUM cause we wanted with divinity and adm to make an advertise and work together

1st : I have an LAND AREA DEED. Everyone can manage an event on it, i can decide of tax fee, DNA like a real LAND.
2nd : - a land cost between 150k ped and 200k ped depending the area and the quality of mining.
- a TP cost 100k ped
- a name for the TP is 5k ped
- a DNA of molisk cost 6k ped
- the glob name 25k ped

I put ATUM cause we wanted with divinity and adm to make an advertise and work together

How about asking Naomi what he go back for "Club Meat" with all his upgrades... Seriously good luck finding anyone offering above 100k for what I still regards as a 1/3 of an LA (deed or no deed). Else you might as well hang onto it and collect the taxes.

Angel

it's a sale thread, not a price check thread, right?? :silly2:

BUMP for a friend

Well it seems some one here has not the hability to understand this ...

offering

Imp Fap TIER 1.7 for LA 42 North and West

p.s. i can withdraw my offer anytime :D

Last edited:
as serious as your offer

i think that TP, name and global is shared between 3 area?

yes we'll share it but its not a 1/3 of land its an entire land who we share just the name of the land.

Back