OLD LOOTS - Mod ML-35 and other - memories

XII

Alpha
btw. about CycoKick answer from this subiect:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/discoveries/166142-ml-35-sga-3.html#post2099309

Yes im looted one Mod ML-35 in 23.04.2005 from Armax Bull Mature after very bad hunting but im not a first. First Mod ML-35 looted by Dr Udi Udi from hogglo or spider, dont remember. This is screen with my Mod ML-35 loot:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=215425&c=22

...few months later in 19.02.2006 im looted DOA RJ from Gokibusagi Old, screen here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=215426&c=22

But never not think they use, im sold it both. With MOD ML-35 im trying sell it on auction from 30k to 20k PED BO. Screen from last my auction trying to sell here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=215430&c=20

Ultimately im sell my Mod ML-35 to backstabber twelve hit combo dropkick in 20.09.2005 for ~16k PED total. Screen here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=215427&c=22

and in 05.04.2006 im sold DOA RJ to Helene Helena Fra for 14k PED total. Screen here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=215429&c=22

I was very happy from this thing, with their getting and with their sales of in those time. But from prospect of time looking I have made big error. From those time to now i pay :/ for this items to MA. MA want to burn me. I have totaly loses on all what I make (hunting, mining, crafting...). I have 20% back from hunt sometimes. Frequently 50%-80% max is my back from hunting. From last sold (doa rj) im have lose ~240k PED (~one year ago im stop calc my loses with last result -240k PED). In VU10 im lose all money what I deposit in the game ~7k PED without calc my PED from VU9.4... for 2-3 hunting I have small profit which in next round They carried away me. What i can more write... im not very active on EF... but I must write it all. Im not a happy now and in last ~3 years in EU. Im make a deposits in to game and MA want to burn me, what i make wrong?. I dont have causes for satisfaction...

Im never discovery "New Items" (im never be on HOF list in this category), Im looted total ~20 units of "L" items maybe since they have been introduced. This is not normal... in 80% click for loot i see yellow words... Thats be crazy what MA make with my avatar, withy my irl live... At my wages ~$350 per month. Im have more last deposits in game lol... im really a lot burning PED.

THANKS MindArk FOR SPECIAL MANUAL SETINGS FOR MY AVATAR. I cant explain it otherwise.

Im sorry for my bad english.
Please dont remove my post.

I have all screens with date, time from my globals/hof and not only from my start of Project Entropia. PE it was fairest! Old graphic and this peculiar climat is the best!

Regards
XII

Last edited:
OMG, its realy sceary impressive LOL

Gratz for the very nice items looted back then...haven`t had enough luck (maybe because of the poor ped balance back in the day) to loot anything as near as cool :)
And so far after 1 month of SGA, i can be proud *cough* to have looted some Vigi F(!) armor..neat-o :rolleyes: say...swap your item luck for mine? :D

This is not fun if game which you love ruins your real life.
This is not fun when you have debt.
This is not fun when begin thinking of...
I do not be first...

This is not fun if game which you love ruins your real life.
This is not fun when you have debt.
This is not fun when begin thinking of...
I do not be first...

sorry to hear about your losses, but you gotta know when to stop, and if it starts to enter seriously in your life, you should think seriously stop playing for a while.
Besides that monetary waste, it's messing up with your head, and that's even worst than the money losses...

XII, I feel the same actually. I've been playing for more then six years, and the largest loot i've yet to find is 3,9k Feffoid without any fun items.

if all players deposits in to game and all players lose because crysis we have, who earns? Look on ID of operations in Deposit system increasing it x $10 (who be minimum deposit) !only! and calculate how much flows money to game.
Why all my hunting be that same? for example on 300 PED ammo on ambulimax (30k ammo) in first 25k ammo I have back 50-60PED TT in from loot and from last 5k ammo I have get global sometimes (Not always) who dont gives profit but lose!
Why my cost for killing ambulimax is greatest if as rest players with smallest skills?? (my average combat skills 44 lvl, ~10500 in rifle, 10000 in BLP Tech - I get it on hunt!! never bought skills!!) Why I assign smallest damage? 90% my shots have 50% max 60% capabilities of weapon and not only with unL weapon, I tested L too... a lot miss and really low DMG - CRAZY !! :(
My regular loot from ambulimax is 0.65 to 2.0 PED (85% my loots per one run)

Why as begin losing I lose for pain.
I cant lose 3k PED in week and in next week get small hof (~2k-2,5k PED)??? only lose lose and lose -20k -30k -40k .... not show end loses.... whithout small hofs or greatest globals...????

Last edited:
OOO my beloved DOA !!!!! what a good memory here, i hunted with that weapon until Mars -April 2009, after what i replaced it with my beloved knife, that's 3 year of love story.

I feel sorry for your loots atm, actually i am encountering exactly the same problem.. whatever we do is to put ped for ma and chosen players for sga :(

thx for screens !!!!!

XII somehow I feel really sorry for you now :) but just really nice to see, that u had one of those BEST loots :)
Just wonderful to see that someone has that kind of loot, I just wish that :)
GL!

playing same length of time and my best loot is 2.7k gazz...never an uber item...and loots have always been like this :/ so feel lucky to have that under your belt...though It gives me a twitch thinking about those same people who can get multiple loots of such stature in short period and also have had loots of that stature in past...and oh...him again...lol...I play quite often and when I do I shoot big or mine big and on occasion craft big but not often anymore...so this is the story for most...and worse...I think MA has it's favourites.

I feel your pain dude, I really do. Seeing those pics makes it worse for me, because I would have been here for an era such as that...

I could suggest you change your playstyle, could suggest a few other things too.. a few I wouldn't suggest here, as I don't wish prying MA eyes to counter what I'm doing ingame that's finally turning me towards positive for the first time since VU 10.0 started.

I wish you luck, I hope you do stick around, and don't just quit... but if you're losing too much, scale back. I know it's almost demeaning for someone of your pro level, but perhaps go hunt noobish mobs, go camp combibos or atrox... never know what you may hit!

Thats some awesome looting :D I'm jealous lol.

Hmm and whatever happened to backstabber twelve hit combo?

should say gratz on those nice items, but it seems you turned it into a whine thread since you sold them too cheaply to resellers, and what has MA done for me lately... :rolleyes:

Back