old nuub needing society

icewind

Old
Society
WE EM SOC
Damien Icewind Claybourne
Hey guys and girls, ive decided to start playing this game again.

but running around as a freelancer is just booring..

i used to be a half decent miner in PAC back in the days of mining, (i spose either zeffie or strakkan or anyone in pac can confirm that).

now im mainly hunting, got ghost with plates, both 5B and 6A depending on what to hunt.

my skills aint that much since ive chipped most of it out, but its around 50k now.

im a lvl 24 laser pistoleer atm.

anyways, if a hunting society wants me let me know :> i can manage to hunt some half decent mobs, like atrox and such.... oh.. and im cute, i have the sibuk seal of approval there ;)

(yah im male)

If you are interested in a large hunting society, The NBK would be a good fit for you with your current skills. We are in the top 50 largest societies, and our top society, Natural Born Killers, is in the top 50 skilled.

We also have a entry level group, NBK Legion, for newcomers up to 25k skills. They also have over 100 members.

In The NBK, we come from many time zones and have a wide variety of skill levels, so there is usually someone to hunt with if that is your preference.

PM me, and we can chat about it. ;)

Bobo

www.thenbk.com

Last edited:
Dogs of War Are Recruiting

Your skill Level is Probably perfect for our Main Society

We also have an 'infantry' society for lower level players

www.dogsofwarsociety.com , or apply at in game terminal quoting Woodger :)

We have many players at your level, and some higher. also have teamspeak server :)

Always someone on as we have members From US, Europe and even Australia

Last edited:
Hey hey, School of Lootius is recruiting, if that would be interesting for you ;)

wow, lots of ppl that wants an old fart :D

Well lots of us in the soc are old farts o_O

Oh and old farts stink less ;)

wow, lots of ppl that wants an old fart :D

Above 30 one starts to get the smell of death and an old farts covers that smell :D
Since I am soon graduating from Academy and since we are always recruiting, there surely is an slot open for the oldest fart in soc (I am oldest now with almost 39) :D

thank you all for your warm posts, but i have found a society now.

that seems to fit me. lots of bad jokes and weird ppl .. gotta loveit :D

i gave all of you a big consideration though. and appreciate you took the time to inform about the different societies :)

i think Supremacy Reign Cadets is still looking for fresh active honest blood. give Dai (the general) a PM here on EF if your intrested

thank you all for your warm posts, but i have found a society now.

that seems to fit me. lots of bad jokes and weird ppl .. gotta loveit :D

i gave all of you a big consideration though. and appreciate you took the time to inform about the different societies :)

That was quick. :laugh:

i work fast :D no point in wasting time :D

I saw u found a soc allready

So my invitation is a bit unnessasary ofc:rolleyes:
But if u ewer like to try out some new soc WildD3amons would be happy to see u as a member i can asure u:)
We are 3 soc that work together,Alpha WD,Mod WD and WD academy in other worlds u start as a newbie in the academy and skill ur way up to Alpha.

Good luck in ur new soc cya around in world
Regards
Nero

Back