Achievement: Old Time Style loot back ?

Finnigan

Guardian
Society
Kaos
Danny Finnigan Fitzpatrick
I was really surprised today when I saw this loot window ... mind you it's not a global it's just a loot window we used to see back in the old days .. and this is from a single mob... enjoy ...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

ps.: sorry it isn't bigger .. got to get a better grabber lol

Ahh... :wise: the old loot windows!

Grats! I love that little pause just before your loot window fills up that indicates you've got an item or two. This looks like it was a fun kill! :yay:

I had similar on a molisk raider today...

Not often so many items in one loot... first UL gun loot for me ever too (just a campbell welch)

pretty cool ;) gratz!

Grats! btw what mob was that berycled? :D

I had similar on a molisk raider today...

Not often so many items in one loot... first UL gun loot for me ever too (just a campbell welch)

Err, just remembered all the mkII SGA's I got rofl...so not first UL gun /facepalm

Gratz to Profit for a nice loot window also ...

And I got mine from an Exa Alpha I think ...

Anyway it's nice to see them .. again..

The items are nice!!! I think that is why Molisk is my favorite mob... Unfortunatly the more items the less their MU is going to be ;) but still a fun time if you get over TT value of the kill

sorry what is the difference bettwen the old and the new loot windows? :ahh:

as far as ive seen ive only ever got the OLD style loot windows, unless there is something im missing ere :confused:

It not really the style but the contents. In the old days a single loot from a mob would contain much more let's say usable items like weapons, armor, faps and such and not ammo/oils/skinns all the time like it is now.

Tha is what I meant by old style

if you spend any time hunting exarosaurs, berycleds, or molisks - you'll almost always get lots of 'items.' ;)

it's really fun to go see how many pieces of pixie you can get in one hunt - then go give them away to noobs at swamp camp. :D

always nice to not see the usual loot - so, congratz on not getting all oils :thumbup:

Back