Omegatron City Delta Block Shop #2

blondie_39

Dominant
Society
Shaolin
Jessica Blondie Smith
Hi Guys,

I am thinking about selling my shop (at Omegaton City Delta Tower Block B, Shop #2)
I have been inactive and thinking of getting back occasionally and now raising some peds to fund my fun :)
How much do you think I can sell it for? - I paid 11k way back in 2009. I wonder if it went up or down.
Thanks!
J

Last edited:
Hi MIke,
It's a fair start, Thank you. Wanna buy it? lol
J

8k or less - I would say try to sell it for 9k - got mine for less than 8k (#1 next to your shop)...

And don't put it in auction everytime - that costs a lot of money after a while - maybe put it in your shop and sell it there, the people that want it need to get to Omegatron West anyway?... ^^

Probably you should wait until cars and transport is in - shops may raise again @ omegatron - if there are people that get there by some kind of transport, they'll get the TP, and your shop is in VERY close proximity to the TP...

And don't put it in auction everytime - that costs a lot of money after a while - maybe put it in your shop and sell it there, the people that want it need to get to Omegatron West anyway?... ^^
You can't do that... estate deeds cannot be "dropped"... only way to make that work would be to put a shopkeeper in there... then put deed in the sk. 10k is a descent price... anything less and you are cutting yourself way too short... although, less may sell it faster.

karv, yours is a #1 so it has 50 items
blondies is a #2 75 items

huge difference for the same fee

smalls i think are going for 7-8k
large 8-10k?

window next to tp and running time from a tp to your location are both big variables too

b

Well shes had no luck selling it yet @ 10k... so I imagine atm either no one is interested except possible resellers.... so if you go to low theyll snag it... otherwise you might want to wait a bit....

The other problem is a lot of mall shops are going for 10k~ and generate more traffic and therefore slightly more potential... but rent is higher also....

The other problem is a lot of mall shops are going for 10k~ and generate more traffic and therefore slightly more potential... but rent is higher also....
Got proof of that?!? I've never seen a mall shop go for 10k yet? CND does not count since it's not really a "mall" according to MA.

FREE BUMP

Also, if no one buys it from you for a few years, look me up. Someday I would not mind owning all the shops in the building, but need to wait a long time til I can come close to even thinking about trying something that crazy. ;)

(Imagine the possibilities if you did own every estate in one building and could - rent it out - sort of similar to the chance Mall Shop owners originally had, but opted to not chase after because greed got in the way, even though that greed just led them to a bunch of shops on their estates permanently having the doors closed... with no way of making a comeback since shop owners now have left the game)

Got proof of that?!? I've never seen a mall shop go for 10k yet? CND does not count since it's not really a "mall" according to MA.

FREE BUMP

Also, if no one buys it from you for a few years, look me up. Someday I would not mind owning all the shops in the building, but need to wait a long time til I can come close to even thinking about trying something that crazy. ;)

(Imagine the possibilities if you did own every estate in one building and could - rent it out - sort of similar to the chance Mall Shop owners originally had, but opted to not chase after because greed got in the way, even though that greed just led them to a bunch of shops on their estates permanently having the doors closed... with no way of making a comeback since shop owners now have left the game)

Mall shops are getting pretty low right now Mesh, not sure if people are selling out, or selling because of bigger purchases, prot, cnd... etc etc...

10k might of been on the light side, but many are at 10k SB, with no activity... maybe they are going for more before auction ends... but people are looking just for at least 10k to start it seems.

Ive seen a few going under 15k.... and no theres no proof you get more traffic... but when the general population thinks Oh lets go shopping... they head to the malls... and Im sure some maybe go to booths... but the malls are pretty well known.... of course advertising and pricing can give a booth or shop or mall shop more or less traffic depending how its run.

I could also say, can you prove me wrong :D?

Back