Onciest's Gallery Space - Ido's Gallery of Contemporary Arts

The-Onciest

Prowler
Society
Global Alliance Guard
Onciest Dropkick Advrise
Click the picture below to migrate from this thread, over on to Ido's Arts of June thread. :)

Tour to Bilton Tower 3
Bilton-Towers22.gif

Hey guys, I'm just here whoring out my artwork.
If you have the time, you can find my artwork at Ido's Gallery of Contemporary arts. It is just near the teleport of Bilton Towers Tower 3 on floor 5, Apartment G. ^^

Entropia2copy.jpg

Last edited:
Untitled-1-1l.gif

who likes my animations? They're quite new, I barely take interest in animating. But I admire it quite alot.

Theeee-Onciester.gif

SPOILED2.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: gen
I like the animations.. Especially the third one. :)

Thanks alot man. xD

Your animations are really cool, are they for sale and do you have limited edition ones?

Idocontemporarycopy.jpg

Dropkickonciesttag.jpg

Hey guys, I'm just here whoring out my artwork.
If you have the time, go to Ido's Gallery of Contemporary arts,
it is just near the tp of Bilton Towers. I forget the name of the
Exact tower, I just know its on floor 5 Apartment G. ^^​

lol- its in Tower 3, Floor 5 G.
Like all Ido's exhibitions its well worth the visit. Nice pieces by Spiiral and Sanity there too atm.

Your animations are really cool, are they for sale and do you have limited edition ones?

Thanks alot man. xD Especially for asking if I have limited edition ones. rofl

Anyways I'm not really sure how to upload animated files yet. But when I do I imagine I can come up with some sort of price. ;) Thanks alot for taking an interest, I'll look up how to upload animations right now.

lol- its in Tower 3, Floor 5 G.
Like all Ido's exhibitions its well worth the visit. Nice pieces by Spiiral and Sanity there too atm.

Hey, thanks alot Fin. xD

Yeah, Ido's Gallery has some very cool pieces. ^^

Alright, I made a new banner.

And I've added a link to the new event!

Hey, thanks alot Ido, I really can't wait until the day of the release of the final piece "Onciest." Also, I really like the design and feel of Bilton Towers, I just noticed that it had that distinct feel. Its hard to explain... I like it.

Dude, I will try to make it to your gallery, love your work. And man, you never told me about that Animation. o_O

Dude, I will try to make it to your gallery, love your work. And man, you never told me about that Animation. o_O

haha, you neebz, I honestly thought I sent it to you awhile ago.

Anyways, I really hope everybody is able to make it. Well, everybody that wants to come. Even so... I DEFINITELY encourage all of you to come. If you like my work, you'll be seeing a piece you probably wont forget. ;)

I assure you.

So, please do come to the event. There will be party platters and many drinks available. :wtg:

Party, party, party, party. :laugh:

Back