Ouch boooya

Windzor

Provider
Calyphox Frost Durrango
Ok, I have learned,....that hurt,.....wont be showing up again in PVP4 for a long time

How much did you generously give away to the guy that kindly past you some ammo threw the air? :)

About XX ped thanx, Boooya and I will put it to good use.

oh in TT value that is

Remember you can come out ahead in PVP4 if you have a strategy and do it right. Don't let getting PKed once detour you from trying to make a profit. My biggest piece of advice is to get a car.

Last edited:
LOL not my first time, got PKed before for over 200peds. I thought getting a VTOL and better armor would help.........you have shown me I was very wrong. My ped card cant keep up with the loss :laugh:

Boooy snuck up on me, I was afk smoking s cig when he attacked............damn I am stoopit LOL

smoking kills man. you can;t blame pvp for being AFK in a damn PVP zone. thats asking for trouble. period. lol

LOL not my first time, got PKed before for over 200peds. I thought getting a VTOL and better armor would help.........you have shown me I was very wrong. My ped card cant keep up with the loss :laugh:

Boooy snuck up on me, I was afk smoking s cig when he attacked............damn I am stoopit LOL

+ rep xD

this made me smile

I cant complain ... 3 pks over 600 ped tt ^^

About XX ped thanx, Boooya and I will put it to good use.

oh in TT value that is

Remember you can come out ahead in PVP4 if you have a strategy and do it right. Don't let getting PKed once detour you from trying to make a profit. My biggest piece of advice is to get a car.

Exactly and as Billy will demonstrate hereunder, DONT GET OUT of it unless you can handle whats in front of you ;)

Thanks for the advice Billy ;) Damn this was back sometime ago my first time in lootable ;) But Booya !?!, yea Booya dont need a car :Dm Tips Top hat.

Last edited:
+Rep for being so cool to go smoking AFK in PvP4. :smoke:

No excuses, you can detect green dots from 400 meters away. Its your fault if they are able to fly to you. I was also in PvP4 yesterday and saw Booya. He too snuck up on me (dang mk2), but fortunately for me I have a big gun and he knows I will stay and fight...so peace prevailed.

smoking kills man. you can;t blame pvp for being AFK in a damn PVP zone. thats asking for trouble. period. lol

lol i stood afk in there for like 3 hours once ... came back just to see some1 approaching.. too bad they were two but atleast one of the bitt the dust ;)

HEHE, not blaming PVP at all. I was the idiot going afk, Boooya was the one that found the idiot that went afk and was rewarded for teaching said idiot a lesson. :laugh:

Back