OutbackLand 30 - Combibo&Mourner Heaven

Tom thebuzz Chr said:
Whats justifying 5.5% tax? Competitions?

a 275k ped investment :laugh:

another land i will not visit

Last edited:
dreamer said:
I wasn't aware it was the first combibo DNA available, still bibo's to is a trash mob to me. I would rather see the land cater to high end hunters with mourner set at highest maturity and adding something like nec or fungoid full maturity too.

Whaaat? There are so many other LA's and space-stations that cater to the "higher end", why not hunt there. Also, mixing damage types, as you suggest with the fungoids, is DEATH to LA patronage...

If you don't like the compibo's, they are dozens of other places to hunt. As a mid-level (ok, ok...LOWER mid-level :) ) hunter I'd like to try Mt. Bibo....

I have to say i like it so far... popped in for a few kills and seems like a pretty good combo to me... the mourners help keep you sharp while tanking the bibos :)

oh well i tested it and all i ca say is : i love it

good loot from combibos and even got a nice global there :
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
dna sold for 255 peds in few seconds and gsi for 96 so is a hof worth

and it is good as it is , maturity is good for both and density might be better tho i like it as it is since i can't tank more than 1 mourner
maybe more combibos and all stalker

Congrats guys, nice location, nice mobs, will for sure come and support team Riga via my taxes...and I hope to pay a lot in tax:)

Tom thebuzz Chr said:

Ummm, could it be that they own the land, and do not have to justify anything to you? Really, why would you even ask that?

On topic, I look foreward to the mourners.. dont know what to think of big bibo's, so I will wait to develop an opinion until after I meet a few.

I will confess that I have played this game for a few months and have never even seen a mourner, so very curious on that:)

As for combibos, they will be like exo stalkers, a little worse maybe, but always fun to hunt stalkers:)

Perhaps one day tame the falx and spider stalkers...I think the owners of this land can actually do that almost effortlessly:)

just hunted it, any way to limit the areas that mourners and combibo spawn? tried to hunt combos and had to deal with mourners the whole time as they were always intermixed. would be nice if you had a choice of what you wanted to hunt. but, have to say, the LA being so close to the TP is a major draw.

What sort of dmg are the mourners doing (100% impact?) and how much?
Same goes with HP, on both mobs? :confused:

Unfortunately there is no way to divide spawn areas of different mobs:( Also spawn is maxed out for now and without new DNAs it will stay as it is. So as HuterZ already mentioned - in case you guys get some combib/mourned part which can be fit into refiner - let us know.

got another global there :

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

same DNA E :D so : I love that LA

Konve said:
What sort of dmg are the mourners doing (100% impact?) and how much?
Same goes with HP, on both mobs? :confused:
i took 50 -60 max dmg i think and that from mourner old alpha in a kobold
combibo are very easy and mourner don't have much hp ... even had the impression that they have less than bibo stalkers
theyr not hard and they loot good
[/free advertising]

Tom thebuzz Chr said:

very good loots ?

Are these combibo and mourners ok with opalo+a103/z1001+scope and a set of shogun? :confused:

im excited about the new LA's :D

Anphrax said:
Are these combibo and mourners ok with opalo+a103/z1001+scope and a set of shogun? :confused:

i think you could try combibos with that but mourners would be a challenge
a good fap would help tho

Anphrax said:

I think it would be at the limit... but try it out to see how it "feels". You could perhaps use some platings (even 1As that are the cheapest would add some much needed damage protection and would decrease damage by 4 pt on mourners). And of course, a decent fap would help too. I plan to check out this area myself, in Kobold + 2As, and will see what amp is needed so it won't take forever to finish the mobs :scratch:

That's great! i love combibo's,they gave me the higher loot i had while hunting solo,also my first global/hof was from on,i got a outfit made from combibo...lol. gonna try it out :)

Oh man.... was wandering through the new bits having a tentative and uninformed explore.... some Combibo's. Killed them. OOO! a Mourner! Killed it. More Combibo's! More Mourners! Very little else! HEAVEN! :D :tongue2: :rolleyes: .

Thank you thank you thank you... 2 of my favourite prey in the same block, lovely :laugh: . Can I ask how long this state of affairs will last? If there's a way of voting to keep an LA the way it is, this one gets my vote for granted.

Thanks for the higher maturity Combibos.. But I wont be able to last vs higher mourners.. The lesser ones up to old... Wouldnt mind seeing all high combibos and cauts or Exos, would be nice since its close to a teleporter.

Tzest0s said:
i think you could try combibos with that but mourners would be a challenge
a good fap would help tho

only a fap28 :laugh:

Went down and tried the place out. Jeez thouse mourners were looting horribly. Gratz to those who got loots. I shall return another day lol.

i just went there a few minutes back to check damages i could receive from all,just took 14 ped of ammo,returned with 7 ped,1 dna B and a goblin shins M worth 1 ped,seems a good place for hunt,but combibo's,didn't touched in mourners,they touched me and i went to revival.. lol

lol Mathayus.

Combi Stalkers never went over 1.0 on Ghost + 5B's. not that I can recall anyway.

Mourner Old Alpha was doing 44's through it though.

Anphrax said:
only a fap28 :laugh:

which actually aint a bad tool. just try them out, if you fail youre near a tp anyways :)

AkiranBlade said:
lol Mathayus.

Combi Stalkers never went over 1.0 on Ghost + 5B's. not that I can recall anyway.

Mourner Old Alpha was doing 44's through it though.

Lol,i was in rascal unplated,just full reapired,mourner domi was doing about 50 dmg each hit.. combibos stalker made like between 15 and 20 dmg.. i can hold on that :)

Gahhh squealers. I always hated combis, so this sounds like hell to me. ;)

Out of curiosity, do mourners loot anything 'good'? I've had some fun hunting them north of Hades, but looking at the wiki it doesn't seem like they drop a single good item, which is suprising for being a tougher mob.

Doer said:
Out of curiosity, do mourners loot anything 'good'? I've had some fun hunting them north of Hades, but looking at the wiki it doesn't seem like they drop a single good item, which is suprising for being a tougher mob.

yes, they do ;)

now to leave you in question :D

Really nice hunting area, those mourners are really cool, hunted them already few times SE of ithaca but with some spiders and bots etc it wasn't a lot of fun...now it is :))
Oh btw they can loot some nice things so it's really worth a try ;)
Combibo's pwn too..so nice area and hopefully a nice competition in the future :dunce:

edit: akiran pwned me :laugh:

Last edited:
Muskito said:
Really nice hunting area, those mourners are really cool, hunted them already few times W of ithaca but with some spiders and bots etc it wasn't a lot of fun...now it is :))

SE actually :tongue2:

so i made 50k ammo hunting trip - loot was realy nice.

A lot of mobs was in N side and other portion in S side - cause pplz are laizy to hunt them here, so go check them there.

gto 2xE DNA, some vifi thigs, hunter thigs, 100+ global from combibo also.

profit ~180 peds + those E dna

HunterZ said:
so i made 50k ammo hunting trip - loot was realy nice.

A lot of mobs was in N side and other portion in S side - cause pplz are laizy to hunt them here, so go check them there.

gto 2xE DNA, some vifi thigs, hunter thigs, 100+ global from combibo also.

profit ~180 peds + those E dna

Wait..aren't you the owner? No offense, but I won't believe testemonials from people who have a vested interest in the land without some screenies ;)

Hunted there last night...mourners are death unless you are Uber, but are easy enough to avoid. Soemtime hard to see in the terrain, however. Loot was ok on bibo's and looted a half-dozen goblin shins. There was a large mixed herd on the northern parts.

The server for the area seems buggy, though. I was at green connection speed on cable. logged and relogged. Really slow and laggy. It wasn't laggy on the way in...nor on my way past the TP to the crater TP to the NW. I turned off wind which helped a bit...a bit. It may just be all of the plants or trees that are slowing me down...dunno...

I'll be back :)

Back