Outdated Installation

heineken

Prowler
Society
Irken Invaders
Adam WantsSome Beer
Our lovely sparkys gal is able to play entropia for a few days and then each time it comes up wiht a message saying your installation is outdated. please try again in a few minutes, if this doesnt correct itself automatically you will need to redowload.

Has anyone run accross this, and were you able to find a fix other than redownloading? it takes extremely long to download.

Come on guys someone had to seen this befor . This my 2 time in 2 months .

So whats up with it . i Dont want take 3 more days trying get it to start downloading then 24 hours or more non stop to download it .

Anyone know how to fix it ? plz tell

Come on guys someone had to seen this befor . This my 2 time in 2 months .

So whats up with it . i Dont want take 3 more days trying get it to start downloading then 24 hours or more non stop to download it .

Anyone know how to fix it ? plz tell

Some month ago this error appeared because they had a VU that only was server-side (basically the servers were patched before a client update was sent out) and the client wasn't updated. Solved by MA in a few hours back then.

Last time I got it, was because there had been a VU while the client loader had been running, and for some reason or another it didn't refresh automatically. A restart of the client loader solved it for me.

If you still get this message it's probably simply because your client hasn't been updated. If you run under Vista try the usual things like "Run as administrator", if you downloaded using the "Bittorrent DNA" you probably have a huge updater-file on your desktop and you have to run it manually.

Since the 10.3 updater/installer it's a huge file, you may want to move away this file from the desktop to some other location rather than delete it, for instance external harddrive; it will save you 3 gigabyte of download if you want to reinstall the client...

Some month ago this error appeared because they had a VU that only was server-side (basically the servers were patched before a client update was sent out) and the client wasn't updated. Solved by MA in a few hours back then.

Last time I got it, was because there had been a VU while the client loader had been running, and for some reason or another it didn't refresh automatically. A restart of the client loader solved it for me.

If you still get this message it's probably simply because your client hasn't been updated. If you run under Vista try the usual things like "Run as administrator", if you downloaded using the "Bittorrent DNA" you probably have a huge updater-file on your desktop and you have to run it manually.

Since the 10.3 updater/installer it's a huge file, you may want to move away this file from the desktop to some other location rather than delete it, for instance external harddrive; it will save you 3 gigabyte of download if you want to reinstall the client...

I am running XP .And didnt use"Bittorrent DNA . And i have tryed everything nothing working .i was running EU fine yday and lastnight then the night befor to . then today tryed to log in got this .
Same as when i got it i think about 2 months ago maybe less . Then i was lucky i had it on my Disktop too . but this time i didnt move it to the other PC .
So idk wht to do . im Sent a supcase too so maybe somthing can get it fix . soon .

thanks Aia . :)

Just a up date i have tryed all that Aia said . And nothing worked , Try moving the things i need keep . Still now work so . Got very mad now Delete all EU . Starting the download again . knowing my luck wont work again like all this past week trying get it to download. then over 24 hours to get it working . this ends up happing .

So here goes redoing everything AGAIN ..............

i tried all cases report it they told me dna? or whatever...i just want 2 get back in my account and an update straight from ma..

nothing works besides ridiculous 4 hour download times..

great 5 tries both local uninstall etc ..nothing works..

:scratch2:

i tried all cases report it they told me dna? or whatever...i just want 2 get back in my account and an update straight from ma..

nothing works besides ridiculous 4 hour download times..

great 5 tries both local uninstall etc ..nothing works..

:scratch2:

i did a Supcase to they want afile sent to them i look nothing was in it so get madder then delete it all i guess Downloading for me a again take 3 days or longer . Try lastnight to start it but my net when out .

So idk i guess its just a bug we going have deal with ............. :(

Can burn you a DVD of the v10.3 exe I download via torrent and send it to you if you want.

The trick is to not delete EU. Too late now though as i've seen you already did. Next time just go to the website and attempt to download the client and it'll force it to download to latest working version. Hope this helps.

Can burn you a DVD of the v10.3 exe I download via torrent and send it to you if you want.

Thanks for the offer , but i have 2 Freinds senting it to me now .
Yay for nice ppl like u .

The trick is to not delete EU. Too late now though as i've seen you already did. Next time just go to the website and attempt to download the client and it'll force it to download to latest working version. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info . This is the 2 time happen to me , And one for my BF about 2 weeks ago . So idk whats going on . Maybe this work if happens ago when i do get it back . :( .

Thanks all that trying help me . Huggs to all

Back