painting coats

Mary Mary

Dominant
Society
The Ministry
Mary Mary J-Star
How many cans do you need to paint a pleat coat and master coat to get best outcome?
And is it anyone out there who can paint black in this days, havent heard of anyone since sarah.

/mary

323 can of paint or texture per field = 100% saturation

no one can use black without enhancers but there is now alternative on arkadia in Tiarak Leather Texture

boat_plus.jpg

I'm looking for a white cognac coat should anyone be capable of making it.
PM me in game or forum.

pleat coat and master coat both have 3 fields, each field takes 323 cans of paint to be colored 100%

that makes 969 cans for the whole coat

nobody can use black at 100% but I guess I am the one who need least enhancers. (~310 per field)
you can also think about alternatives like rutol or longu textures
narcanisium texture + navy
nusul or tiarak texture + olive

---

for white you can also use cornsilk paint + fine silk textures
I have "unlocked" white, so can use it without enhancer but not with 100% sucess guarantee, to get that I need about 80 pigment enhancers per field for white

Thank you LeeLoo for the great coat.
At last I am set up to enjoy my space laboratory. :wtg:

pleat coat and master coat both have 3 fields, each field takes 323 cans of paint to be colored 100%

that makes 969 cans for the whole coat

nobody can use black at 100% but I guess I am the one who need least enhancers. (~310 per field)
you can also think about alternatives like rutol or longu textures
narcanisium texture + navy
nusul or tiarak texture + olive

---

for white you can also use cornsilk paint + fine silk textures
I have "unlocked" white, so can use it without enhancer but not with 100% sucess guarantee, to get that I need about 80 pigment enhancers per field for white

:wise: you need to make a thread about this stuff, will help customers gather required materials before they come to you ;) :yup:

Back