Paranoid theories about how MA is screwing us

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Not sure if it goes against the rules in some way, but thought of making a list of paranoid theories about the game?
Eventually, we could make a paranoid theory of the week. And organize a paranoid person meetup in game which nobody would attend scared of the consequences.
someone banned said:
For all we know MA is creating peds as we speak, putting it in avatars that belong to them and buying off CLD's which people paid 100's of thousands of dollars for and hogging all the REAL money which the CLD's brought in..
I've been thinking about some list also:
  • 2. faking noob hofs - i mean how many of the noobs came to the forum with their lucky atrox 20k hof compared to what was given?
  • 3. luckiest avatars actually being MA agents? (e.g. Stormer, Star, Skalman)
  • 3.1. unluckiest avatars actually being MA agents? (e.g. Smilgs)
  • 4. the MA agents telling us there is statistically proven 90% tt return using maxed tools?
  • 5. EU actually being the real life, the rest of it distraction?
  • 6. There is a personal loot pool?
  • 7. Don't visit MA HQ, it can only result in cutting your return
  • 8. The thorifoid lady with the rake in hands is cleaning the broken windows after each beacon mission. If you get stuck in the beacon (this happens) you can find and loot her.
  • 9. Any Swedish person is a prime suspect for being a MA agent. (e.g. Nighthawk)
  • 10. If u buy some large estate from MA, like lands, then you get a huge ATH
  • 11. EU is really a space colonization recruitment program. The system seems to "work against" the players to weed out the ones that have what it takes to make it on an alien world where their is no help or support from Earth.
  • 12. MA can not talk about how loot works as they have no idea how it works themselves.
  • 13. Swedish players in general (e.g. those not MA agents) get better loot than the rest of us
  • 14. MA screws up BlackAngels to stop their PvP dominance
  • 15. MA has a big dial marked "loot" that they tweak at every meeting.
  • 16. We are only 200 players, and MA generates fake Globals with random names to makes us believe this game is actively played.
  • 17. They also made bots to post on this forum. These bots take random bits of texts, and try to post them in a way that makes sense. Off course their first tries were huge failures (r4ttex and Legion), but now you can't be sure if their is a real person behind the keyboard anymore or if it's just another bot created to illusion of activity.
  • 18. post something negative about MA on forum and end up with bad loot for weeks - and inverse (post good, loot good)
  • 19. Infinity01 is actually hired by MindArk to post 3-4 new conspiracy theories each week. 25% of them are true while the remaining 75% are not only false, but as weird and illogical as possible! That way, anyone who reads them believes all of the theories (including the real ones) are just paranoid ravings.
  • 20. This is a survival game. The last standing will get the tt pool in cash and a one-way ticket to Sweden. He/she has to dim the virtual lights leaving.
  • 21. Depositing gives Hofs/Globals. Can't go team after depositing since others will steal them.
  • 22. BAs and LTs are subcontracted by MindArk to find glitches/bugs in the game and exploit them as much as possible so that MindArk can decide whether or not it's worth fixing in the next update
  • 23. MA tracks the number of times you hit dance and then multiply that by some unknown number and subtract that from your return.
  • 24. A lot of auction items are MA created avatars selling stuff
  • 25. Smilgs created this thread to make all theories seem fictional and paranoid - even those that are actually true
  • 26. MA cannot advertise, because the second they do or this game gets noticed enough, then one of the big developers out there will realize what a cash-cow an RCE is, and they will create one themselves, therefore insuring MA demise.
  • 27. That there is a group of players slowly compiling data with their avatars, and that information will be the foundation of an impending legal case against MA that will shut them down.
  • 28. That most of the top 50 soc's have had Swedish people infiltrate them recently. These Swedes like to induce players to hunt high HP mobs, by offering to heal for free.
  • 29. Smilgs is really a very clever hunting bot built by Blizzard to discredit the system and stop EU from stealing any WOW players
  • 30. When it comes to top items in loot that they are put by hand of MA and huge ATH:s from about 80-90 k and up and that are a few avatars who is pick by hand to allways have a good loot so the rest of os can see that there is a chance to profit in the game and not only by to be a trader or have a LA
If you have a paranoid idea and if its paranoid enough, post it, If I consider it good enough might end up on the top list.

Last edited:
k i admit ... i'm a bit paranoid..
but the roots of my paranoia are MAs policies as refelcted on avatars in EU

Last edited:
After I made a visit to Mindark office many years agow were I hade a look around and chat with Marco. I remember Marco asked what my fully avatar name was. Every hunt sence then has been utterly crap in loot.

You forgot MA having a "Give ATH" button (probably red, round, the size of an apple with white text on it and multiple "!!!!!", some people say everytime MA hit that button 666 puppies die and go to hell, on a serious note I think they are kitties not puppies but who cares right? lolz I had a puppy once...).

Thanks, added as #7
After I made a visit to Mindark office many years agow were I hade a look around and chat with Marco. I remember Marco asked what my fully avatar name was. Every hunt sence then has been utterly crap in loot.

I meant some paranoid theories, not dry well-known facts :D

read the next line in my original post!!

here is a conspiracy theory:

I've prepared it few months ago..... and posted it in the past... so here again.... in line with some of your thoughts

CLRRSDFM
PLCIM
OPWBLDB and DPFC
CMTNSW25%RR
CUTO
CSOTSE
TNODTRCLD and NRSFCLDH
CLDHGPS

Last edited:
Hmm, guess you don't think I'm doing too well in the game. So must be you think i'm an MA agent. Thanks for theory # 3.1!
read the next line in my original post!!

Hmm, guess you don't think I'm doing too well in the game. So must be you think i'm an MA agent. Thanks for theory # 3.1!

K i'm asking you (or anyone for that matter) this question...

Do you think there are undercover MA staff, acting as a regular player, in this forum?
How many swedish are there in your soc?

Last edited:
People aren't active enough.
#8 the thorifoid lady with the rake in hands is cleaning the broken windows after each beacon mission. If you get stuck in the beacon (this happens) you can find and loot her.

All my decay loss goes to ubers loot. Ma only rewards big depositers. you dont loose peds if you deposit big.

Hmm, Bertha Bot tried but was uncovered quickly with her speech style.
Seriously, haven't seen any people that would cause my alarm bells to go off. And I don't really know how many Swedish are in my soc. One or two?
And, adding #9 - any Swedish person is a prime suspect for being a MA agent.
Do you think there are undercover MA staff, acting as a regular player, in this forum?
How many swedish are there in your soc?

Guess this is not paranoid enough. Have you tried depositing big?
All my decay loss goes to ubers loot. Ma only rewards big depositers. you dont loose peds if you deposit big.

if u buy some large estate from MA, like lands, then you get a huge ATH

actually is not a paranoid theory, it s a fact.

DC

And, adding #9 - any Swedish person is a prime suspect for being a MA agent.

LOL, i've to admit they are suspect... especially if i see someone new in this forum or inactive for long time and suddenly become active... and then inactive again.

Most of these members are in general supportive of MA or make the impression that they are trying to understand the game..But if you look deeply in their posts...they are very knowledgable. I feel like these members are trying to guide new players a path they should follow (this is good)......So yes they are my suspect!!

EDIT: I guess you are getting true paranoid thinking only from me :)

Last edited:
Fact for Star and Skippie I guess. Thanks, added as #10
if u buy some large estate from MA, like lands, then you get a huge ATH
actually is not a paranoid theory, it s a fact.
DC

If that was a reference to me, not a Swedish person for sure. About becoming inactive yea I also sold out my avatar belongings and skills around start of 2008 and took a break until end of 2010.
And AoW is quite an international soc these days, your information is outdated.
LOL, i've to admit they are suspect... especially if i see someone new in this forum or inactive for long time and suddenly become active... and then inactive again.

Guess this is not paranoid enough. Have you tried depositing big?

Damn I was just trying to have fun! I'm not good at making up false theories! and no no big deposits here. About 8k usd in 2 years. Most of it recently for clds.

Im happy with the game. I dont play beyond my means, and am a happy fapper.

You forgot MA having a "Give ATH" button (probably red, round, the size of an apple with white text on it and multiple "!!!!!", some people say everytime MA hit that button 666 puppies die and go to hell, on a serious note I think they are kitties not puppies but who cares right? lolz I had a puppy once...).

red_switch2.jpg

We've known how ATH work for some time now.....

Interplanetary travel is far more advanced in real life then we have been told and EU is secretly a recruitment program for space colonization. Also, the RCE aspect helps raise the funds for the colonization, after all, enough gas to travel 20 light years is not cheap. The system seems to "work against" the players to weed out the ones that have what it takes to make it on an alien world where their is no help or support from Earth.
(don't know if that should be called paranoia or wishing :) )

If that was a reference to me, not a Swedish person for sure.

No, i'm not pointing at you... and yes I know you are not a swedish!!

- Lucky avatars. Some avatars get the loot from day one, others pay for that loot. ( I do the same as my friends in EU, two friends of mine hit towers, an 11k and 5k. When they were level 5-6 in prospecting.

Me? Why not me MA? Explain that to me?Come on try! Yeah thats what i thought!

- CLD were infact fake the money made from it is being used for higher owners to cash out of this game.

- 90% returns in long run is just so they keep players hunting, they have no way of tracking our return rates so they can not offer a statement like this. They are then covering themselves by never giving a lengh of time, thus when the joe asks, I have not had 90% return, my return is only 60% I have been playing for 20years. Ma can say, oh well it is not long enough keep playing you will get 90% return.

90% after 100years of playing

- MA at any time can screw all the top end players over. By making 10000 mod/adj gear drop in a day.

- They can not talk about how loot works as they have no idea how it works themselves.

- Loot in some way may be based on skills/ being eff and being in the right place at the right time....WTF!?!?!?! This is gonna screw us all over !

- This game is not gambling because of MU... LOL

MA has god-like power over this universe, so it would be illogical for them to use methods other than changing the general loot multiplier table to increase their income temporarily.

Creating avatars just to give them HOFs and then withdrawing all PED to the company bank account ?

COME ON ! You must be joking...

Use your brains instead of believing in highly illogical conspiracy theories.

. And I don't really know how many Swedish are in my soc. One or two?

You've only 15 members in your soc... I can't see their name...
Art of War is a honorable soc.. why have you blocked the name of your members!... any particular reason! I thought you'll should be proud of being a member of this great Soc..

Laban Laban Mann ...........do you know where is he from?

Interesting motto of your soc: "Decay is beautiful!" (I think this is true)
Mod let me know if i'm going out of line here!!!

Last edited:
Oh, you should add the list of conspiracy theories about me! :yay:

Ones I have seen myself (or heard others say):
1) Nighthawk works for MindArk (because he is Swedish, because he posts info quickly on forum, because he remembers info said earlier by MA officials that whoever read the post and formed a conspiracy theory did not read, etc).
2) Nighthawk is Kim.
3) Nighthawk is Charlie.
4) Nighthawk is Kim's brother.
5) Nighthawk does not work for MindArk but have connections to them.

I am sure I missed some, but those are ones I have seen... none of them are true, as far as I know :silly2:

You've only 15 members in your soc... I can't see their name...
Art of War is a honorable soc.. why have you blocked the name of your members!... any particular reason!

Laban Laban Mann ...........do you know where is he from?

Interesting motto of your soc: "Decay is beautiful!"

Mod let me know if i'm going out of line here!!!

Do you know what kettle logic is?

1) Nighthawk works for MindArk (because he is Swedish, because he posts info quickly on forum, because he remembers info said earlier by MA officials that whoever read the post and formed a conspiracy theory did not read, etc).
4) Nighthawk is Kim's brother.
5) Nighthawk does not work for MindArk but have connections to them.

Well I can claim those 3 as mine.... #1 & 4 have been excluded.... #5 .... i'm not sure of it yet...

But I for one would support/or nominate you as an information liason officer btwn MA and the community ...although at times you become a bit arrogant about your intelligence..

EDIT: I see remontoie is reading this thread.. he is a suspect lol :)

Last edited:
Swedish players in general get better loot than the rest of us :D

You are forgetting about the people in MA who have relocated to sweden from say UK ;)

As for paranoid theories on forum - "Nighthawk works for MA" has got to have a place in it ;)

Back