Patch 10.7.2

OMG...this one has Fun in it !!! :yay:

yawn! Make-up Mask? :rolleyes:

yawn! Make-up Mask? :rolleyes:

yes this would make each avatar really unique... and maybe a bit more fun in game;)

I hope they lower the demands to run it, YEAH so I can play it on the shit comps at work, well I can dream can't I :rolleyes:

I hope they lower the demands to run it, YEAH so I can play it on the shit comps at work, well I can dream can't I :rolleyes:

Of course you can ;) or you can try and persuade them that new computers would aid productivity using cloud based applications etc etc (just say shit like that and they will think - hmm he knows what hes talking about well let him choose the pcs) then you can get a high end one and pass it off as a work on lol

Now whos dreaming lol

If the comps at work are shit, they probably werent purchased with playing demanding games in mind. ;)

The work computers I've used dont even let you have solitaire and minesweeper :)

I just want to sit down for a change:popcorn:

yes this would make each avatar really unique... and maybe a bit more fun in game;)

yes, but im ingame, and it wasnt the make-up masks :mad:

The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the version update 10.7.2. The servers will be taken down at:

2010-02-02 11:15 UTC

Estimated downtime is 1-2 hours. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Originally Posted Here

Nice ! Does this mean I will get my lost Money (25 Euro) back I deposited yesterday and lost because of all this damn freakin connection and server Problems ??? Would be really appreciated since it all was totally bullshit yesterday :mad: All Peds gone :mad:

Feffoids, umbranoids.

Kerberos

I'm hoping they fix a bug with mouseclicking!

My support case/bug:

After pulling up a mob's health bar, when I attempt to pull up another mob's bar, the attempt fails.

This is in VU 10.7.1, the bug is not fixed as stated in content list.

In order for me to get the 2nd bar up, I must make a click on the world/terrain between attempts to reset focus, then I can get the second bar pulled up.

This is the order of actions and results:

Mouse over mob
Left click down
Mouse drag
>Health bar appears
Left click up
Mouse over different mob
Left click down
Mouse drag
>No health bar <<<<< BUG HERE
Left click up
Mouse over mob
Left click down
Mouse drag
>Health bar appears
Left click up

Workaround:

Mouse over mob
Left click down
Mouse drag
>Health bar appears
Left click up
Left click down over terrain << shouldn't need this
Left click up << shouldn't need this
Mouse over mob
Left click down
Mouse drag
>Health bar appears
Left click up

Others in soc report same issue. I've seen little discussion of it on EF.

One more of improved stability :scratch2: :ahh:

Hope, that snowfall and the barriers around
the octagons would removed. ;)

Tell me the snow is gone... ;)

snow

nah for snow they stated it will be there for a couple more weeks :rolleyes:

Ancient Adjusted Stability me says :D

Lez. :wtg:

Back