Patch 10.7.2

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the version update 10.7.2. The servers will be taken down at:

2010-02-02 11:15 UTC

Estimated downtime is 1-2 hours. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh yes sweet! hmmm i guess its not the quest system? :)

Well hope some bugs get fixed

That would make it VU11 though since they're THAT important.. (at least 10.8)

This is likely just a bug-fix VU

I wonder if they think giving us our residue from tier upgrading is a priority this time, or if they'll carry on stealing* our peds.

*stealing only refers to their actions if they're not loggin all upgrades in order to reimburse our peds at a later day

Hmm.

More bugs incoming methinks. :silly2:

Perhaps they'll fix the plates.

a 1 minute warning b4 server goes down ?!?
Why bother to give a warning at all MA?

hopefully my shop gets the stats back:rolleyes:

"this server is going down in 1 minute" and after 15seconds it's down... :laugh:
and my mining looked so nice... that's what they're fixing I bet.

*stealing only refers to their actions if they're not loggin all upgrades in order to reimburse our peds at a later day

I have wishful thinking and its also mildly magical whereas once wildly magical;)

estate upgrades!! :yay:

i sure hope so :silly:

S.

This is the update to resolve the issue with the inadequate server shutdown warning for updates. Once the update is updated, future updates should work more smoothly, when said updates are updated.

Perhaps they've found out how to remove the snow. :)

a 1 minute warning b4 server goes down ?!?
Why bother to give a warning at all MA?

Yeah i just wasted a bomb...unless ill log back with some nice XXIII in my inventory :D

aww the egg oo darn not the eggy.. aww the usual tuesday (sometimes wednesday) morning update or server maintenance. Weeee ma hurry it up I had plans this morning to play your service.

:dunce::tongue2::smash::dance::silly:

lol

The mindark server is going down in 1 min??? 15 seconds later.... you have been disconected from the server ha ha they must have made a bug so big in the last VU that someone has found and abused to give a 1 min warning lol.

I hope they are adding a few towers to the place im mining at!! :yay::yay:

You know, it just might be the egg. Maybe some of the designers at MA hate Neverdie so much that they purposefully delayed the egg's storyline until he sold it. Now Deathifier gets unlimited queen trox dna.

The begining is the ...clue
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RthdyAc4Y34[/YOUTUBE]
:D:D:D:D:D
Make sense of that ;)

Well hope some bugs get fixed
Yes and with each fix there are other bugs either introduced or re-introduced. This is becoming a very slow road to getting things right.

Yes and with each fix there are other bugs either introduced or re-introduced. This is becoming a very slow road to getting things right.

the main bug is MA:D

Will it be...

The Egg? No.
Fixing Shops? No.
Fixing the non-loading signs? No.
Fixing the snow? No.
Making invisible mobs visible? No.

WILL it on the other hand be...

Some stupid gimmick? Probably.
Some exceptioanlly minor change to the GUI? A high chance.
Some absurd chance to an already well established system that angers many people? Chances are high.
More Bugs? A certainty.
'Improving server stability'? You bet it'll be there.

Hmmm i just hope it's a 'good' update

Maybe its some of the missing mobs...

Oculus
Sumima
Gradivore

and what else are missing?? :scratch2:

Back