Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
[EDITED: read below, after autocraft BP is returned among all "looted BP's"
be sure before autocraft to protect BP used or use extra attention for them]

I started this morning a Simple 1 condictor Craft, noticed the message
[System]: Your blueprint Quality Rating has improved
was surprised because after maybe 200k clicks my bp is qr 100...
i opened component 2 book, there was a missing BP slot
i checked on the online "my items" inventory and that BP is not in the list
Of course i never touch the Books
Of course i did not extract it from the book to TT it
i have put the new BP on the book and will make a new qr100 in 2 days but its really strange
and being not yet with alzheimer i cna only say "it disappeared" with no explanations

Last edited:
You probably started auto craft with that bp somewhere

If you use auto-construction, the blueprint is returned to your inventory after construction is completed, rather than put back in the blueprint book.
It would be kinda nice if it could be returned to storage instead of inventory, because one day i will sell the bp i used together with the rest of them, i just know it. Or does it retain the "protected" status? I didn't check this yet.

It would be kinda nice if it could be returned to storage instead of inventory, because one day i will sell the bp i used together with the rest of them, i just know it. Or does it retain the "protected" status? I didn't check this yet.

It should retain "protected" status, yes.

If you use auto-construction, the blueprint is returned to your inventory after construction is completed, rather than put back in the blueprint book.
OMG who is the mad programmer that did this lol?
ahahahah
ok, so i have TTed the "looted BP's" and it was among them
lesson learned :)
tell the programmers that this is a "funny feature" LOL
thread can be closed

retrieval from TT is 1000 ped... conductor qr1 is garbage...
did not read, my fault.
no need to whine. in 2 day it is qr100 again
my fear was a bug.. its a feature,
i can even understand... removal from book prevent exploiting "change planet, click more on same BP".. its ok

Good suggestion to protect the bp though, and it IS stupid/not good to return the bp along with other looted ones to inventory.
Maybe auto-protect it at least if it must be to inv, MA?

My BP was removed from vehicle when autocrafting, good thing I noticed this happened.

Btw, did you loot any other BPs from autocrafting?

not sure if i looted but usually i TT or recycle all "worthless BP" in inventory
basic filters, simple 1, planks, bearings, weldingwire and such
i keep (L) testure, boosted and recycle usually
maybe it was on the patch notes that it is back in inve, i just missed it.

@ Ludwig please rename Thread "Pay attention to autocrafted BPs" i cant rename it... seems more meaningful

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll forward it to the team. We are currently discussing possible solutions to ensure this new system will be easy and safe to use for everyone.

@ Ludwig please rename Thread "Pay attention to autocrafted BPs" i cant rename it... seems more meaningful

Done.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll forward it to the team. We are currently discussing possible solutions to ensure this new system will be easy and safe to use for everyone.

Done.

I've got a feeling there might be a few people who might mistakenly TT their BPs as part of this move (or Recycle them), can we maybe get some confirmation that for a window of time, the 1000 ped restoration fee might be waived for those requesting BP restoration? :)

Done.
destroy the books, and add automatic sorting of blueprints by type within inventory, with sections for each category of bps

There should be one book for all the prints you want to keep a you should be able to access that book and those prints universe wide. Why do we still have a system that requires us to carry thousands of prints from place to place?

I've got a feeling there might be a few people who might mistakenly TT their BPs as part of this move (or Recycle them), can we maybe get some confirmation that for a window of time, the 1000 ped restoration fee might be waived for those requesting BP restoration? :)

I'm not even sure if its worth paying 1k for restoration Fee... if your BP gets back to you with 0.01 QR.

They should destroy whole books/blueprint sistem, and make em as a skill thing. If you have "Learn" the skill to craft dmg enhancers, there you gain your QR, and eventually u can sell the whole "Skill" as a 100Qr BP.

I'm not even sure if its worth paying 1k for restoration Fee... if your BP gets back to you with 0.01 QR.

They should destroy whole books/blueprint sistem, and make em as a skill thing. If you have "Learn" the skill to craft dmg enhancers, there you gain your QR, and eventually u can sell the whole "Skill" as a 100Qr BP.
Thats what I was getting at though, because its still a significant click investment to get a bp to QR100 and this new mechanism isn't exactly self-explanitory, MA should return any accidentally TT'ed BP at its current QR for free - due to bad UI/UX design.

But agree the current system feels very dated, having just a set of blueprints your character 'knows' and learns new ones as they craft other things. And can teach those to others (sometimes with a cost) might make for a better crafting system.

Just code it so that it is auto-Protected when it gets placed in inventory. That's not a hard one to code and solves the issue pretty easily.

Over twenty-two years ago, I was a beta tester.
Why can't I shake off this status until today, and who hasn't evolved since then?

It should retain "protected" status, yes.
It would be nice then if I could set protected on any item (tools, weapons BPs - do mean any) as lost that ability after the VU. Items already protected stayed that way, those renewed since or that I didn't realise could be protected, I simply do not get the option at all. I know from chats I am not alone in this. Since some of my BPs are very high value, I guess its back to doing it the hard way, and less money spent hunting
BPs should be returned at end of session to exactly where they came from. How hard can it be to bookmark? If avatar has changed planet then the system should..in red ask if they want it placed in planet storage or carried. I can see a lot of screams even rage quits down the road if it is left like this

They will ask 1001 ped to recreate the certain bp with 100 QR.

Its been tested :D

Last edited:
Tried autocraft on some Basic Filters ... on returning my BP is gone from my account. And no I have not sold bp's to tt. Wth.

Tried autocraft on some Basic Filters ... on returning my BP is gone from my account. And no I have not sold bp's to tt. Wth.
Not gone from your account just removed from your book as many have said in this thread already

Not gone from your account just removed from your book as many have said in this thread already
Nope, actually gone from My Items until support put it back.

This won't offer you much proof, but: support case 438786:

index.php

Last edited:
Nope, actually gone from My Items until support put it back.

This won't offer you much proof, but: support case 438786:

index.php
This also happened to me ,came back from a break and almost my entire rock component book is missing whats inside it ,thought i was insane.

I already lost 3 BPs to this because I keep forgetting that they just appear in loot, got 1 PED of nanocubes in return for each. I usually put the protect option on them but sometimes I forget :cry:

And no they don't get the protected status automatically.

I already lost 3 BPs to this because I keep forgetting that they just appear in loot, got 1 PED of nanocubes in return for each. I usually put the protect option on them but sometimes I forget :cry:

And no they don't get the protected status automatically.
Send support case then. It should come out protected as stated in the VU notes. If it's not, it's a bug. The minimum they can do is to return those 100% QR BPs back to you for free!

Send support case then. It should come out protected as stated in the VU notes. If it's not, it's a bug. The minimum they can do is to return those 100% QR BPs back to you for free!
I'll try that, thanks, my first thought was that they gonna ask for 1000 PED to return each of them, on the other hand there's nothing to loose in sending a support case.

Back