Paynova Deposit Option

Any ETA for when it's up and running again?

Apparently they don't really know themselves when it'll be up and running again. Got this answer from support (I asked how long paynova will be out):

Hi,
Thank you for your message. We wait impatiently for more information about this.
Please stay tuned with the Entropia Support News at Support News

If you wish to create a bank deposit, you can visit the deposit section and create a deposit key for your transaction. Please visit the Support section, under Account & Finance and the Deposit FAQ: Deposit FAQ
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Kind Regards, Entropia Support

I won't loose anymore peds for now anyway...:silly2:

Thanks for the quick reply, +rep.
Wrote a supportcase also but figured EF would have better odds for a quick answer ;)

Seems support is still quite fast when it comes to deposit questions:

14 Dec 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,
Thank you for your message. Paynova is testing the new system and it might come some news on Monday. Please stay tuned with the Entropia Support News at Support News

The paynova option is down for its 7th day now, still no word about when it's up again.
I'm a bit disappointed seeying an event take place while totally out of peds, and no haste seems to be made to get paynova up and running again.

Please guys hurry, im getting serious withdrawal symptoms, like trying other games and demo's :eek: ;)

AAAAAh get it to work will ya only way for me to get peds ingame

Personally I don't really understand the benefit of using PayNova. You need a credit card to put money into paynove with all their cahrges tehn more charges when you send that money to MA.

If you have the card to put money into PayNova then just use it directly with MA.... or are we paranoid about what MA does with our credit card info?

i use internet banking to transfer money to paynova no charges for me if i remember right all above 100 SKR is free of charges

i use internet banking to transfer money to paynova no charges for me if i remember right all above 100 SKR is free of charges

Aaaahhhh well.... us poor south african buggers are limited to credit cards only as far as I can recall ... unless PayNova or any other of the payment options now allows transfers to a South African account they may have created?

AAAAAh get it to work will ya only way for me to get peds ingame

Same here, I don't have a credit card, I really need paynova to work!

Aaaahhhh well.... us poor south african buggers are limited to credit cards only as far as I can recall ... unless PayNova or any other of the payment options now allows transfers to a South African account they may have created?

Not sure about South Africa. I use this because they have a bankaccount in my country, wich means fast transfers and low (no) fee's. I think it's possible for you to make an account, but when filling up, I guess you'll bump into fee's for banktransfer from South Africa to Sweden.

when i talked to a girl at MA yesterday they where aiming for the 19th.. but i guess that didnt go so good.... hope they get it up and runing by friday.. im freakin broke again...:ahh:

It's getting really annoying now. It's the 21th today, MA event starting at 18:00 UTC and still my only deposit option is disabled :mad:.

If it doesn't work before 18:00, it's weekend and we only have monday as a workingday before it's xmas too. Seems this is gonna be the dullest EU xmas ever :(.

MA, prioritize! It's $$$ we are talking about :D

I use paynova option cos i doesn't want the credit card company thinking i'm a compulsive gambler since the code when they update is the same one used in Internet gambling formerly. (even though gambling was one of my favorite pasttime before.)

also broke atm.... since the 1st day of this VU i already notice the "increase" option and currently i just sold most of my stuff just to contribute to lootpool."

get my hint? mindark.lol

It's getting really annoying now. It's the 21th today, MA event starting at 18:00 UTC and still my only deposit option is disabled :mad:.

If it doesn't work before 18:00, it's weekend and we only have monday as a workingday before it's xmas too. Seems this is gonna be the dullest EU xmas ever :(.

MA, prioritize! It's $$$ we are talking about :D

FYI X-mas is on monday (at least in sweden) ;) So most swedes start their holiday at this very hour and it will last until 27:th of december. I suspect that most of the MA-staff will do the same...

However since I use paynova myself and got money in my wallet (take 3-5 bankdays to withdraw) this is pretty annoying to me as well. If they given some better information I´d withdraw from wallet before the holidays but who could have guess the time it´s obviously taking. I think it would be appropriate of MA to inform us in public (supportnews) about what´s happening with this issue. Considering the very short notice they gave and the crytic explanation bout implementing updates and increased functionality. The issue was adressed december 13th, then not a word except in some supportcases which obviously were to no help.
I just ask myself how hard it can be fixing this thing...worked perfect for 2 years (my own experience) and now when there´s a worldwide holiday it´s not working. That´s just great and even better...the lack of information.

Just as MA, paynova have signed a deal with CRD, and I'm guessing that paynova is implementing functions for chinese players to deposit in yuan and that there's been some sort of problem...? This together with new functions obviously takes much longer to get in order then what they have stated to MA, else I'm sure MA wouldn't have taken away a widely used depo-option.

Hopefully paynova will be back up soon!! I can't bear having money on my bankaccount...:silly2:

My Support

Support Case 129075 history

21 Dec 2007 You wrote:
Hi

When is Paynova expected to be functioning again? I thought it would´ve been solved by now but i guess I´ll save some money this x-mas.

Regards

Winterking

21 Dec 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,
Thank you for your message. Unfortunately we cannot yet enable the Paynova option since Paynova is still occupied with technical issues connected to the update of the system. The system will be disabled until the beginning of January. We apologize for any inconveniences caused. Please refer to the deposit section at the website for other deposit options.

Kind Regards,
Entropia Support

This one i recieved tonight so if you dont wanna use another paymentoption it´ll be a poor christmas in EU :(
However it shows that its Paynova who have the technical issues so MA is not to blame here. Therefor i wish Paynova a really sucky x-mas instead :silly2:

Ok here is what i found out so far….
Smart ass Paynova decided to start doing some lame upgrade just before the x-mass holidays.. the fault isn’t at Ma…
When I talked to the confused dude at Paynovas support he didn’t have a clue what I talked about and had to connect me to some technician… 5 min later he came back with the fuxxored answer that there wasn’t any fault… back on the phone to MA…
After lots of begging the nice lady at the switchboard let me trough to MA and I got hold of some guy who actually had some answers.. the fault IS at paynova.. back on the phone again…
This time I managed to find a person who got a clue… in short… if we are really lucky paynova will start working sometime between the 7th and 22nd on January 2008…. WTG!

so if all Paynova users send a angry support case we can hope that they realize how badly the fucked this one up, and that some tech guy have to fix this shit in a shorter time.
The dude at paynova said that there was about 10 to 15k ppl who use paynova to deposit.
That’s a shitload of support spam

bah now i have even registered my self to the CES Events.-..and most propably paynova wont work then either...:(

But MA Support said i could still directly deposit to MA with internet bank..how? use the real life bank office deposit option?

Hello you all with Paynova deposit problem.

You can use Paybycash instead.
Click Paybycash link (second from bottom) choose Paynova deposit option.

It works, i have tested it 3 times the last week
Best regards Mike Mio Lava

Ffs, 22th of januari :eek:

Guess i'm forced to take a break for a month. The bank to bank transfer normally only works with deposits exceeding 100$, and somehow i don't feel to up my initial deposit amount...
I might ask support if they can make an exception for paynova users, but right now i'm too pissed off to write a polite case.

grrrrrrr

Dont blame PayNova

I cant understand why ive been unable 2 deposit with Paynova last week or so. Seems as it just the connection Paynova- MA that doesnt work. Because i HAVE been able 2 pay 4 my other game trugh Paynova. I have been able 2 shop trugh Paynova during the same time as the option been down on EU. My best guess is MA made fools of themselfs again so Paynova might not even want them as customers any longer ?? Seem as history repeats itself eh ?? Whatever happend with MAs OWN cashcards as Mr Wellter as of Aug 8 2007 seemed to belive was STILL working so the "Average" EU player was/is able 2 WITHDRAW his "monthly salary" of around 20 K PEDS !!!!! Swedish finance paper Dina pengar 2007- 08-08. Seems 2 me as most of the MA officials has problems 2 stick 2 the truth :eek::mad: Summary. The problem is NOT at Paynovas side.

Honestly, I don't give a rats ass why it doens't work. I'm a paying customer and shouldn't have to worrie about who fucked up.
MA offers options to deposit, one option went down without any notice upfront, and an ETA for the fix of a couple of days seemed to have turned into more than a month.
Blame MA, Paynova or Santa's frozen toes, I don't care, just want someone to fix it!

MAN it SUCKS you cannot deposit Sahel!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is this as fast as using paynova directly? u have your peds ingame directly after deposit?

Is this as fast as using paynova directly? u have your peds ingame directly after deposit?

Yep.. it takes no longer than paynova:yay:
i can play again... weeeeeeeeeeeee :yay:

Thanx Mio for saving my holiday:bowdown:

Thx alot for tip m8! It´s just as simple using paynova directly :)

Indeed paybycash works great, I've always used it and got my ped within 1 minute using instant bank transfers

I tried the paybycash + paynova option, but I cannot use it.
I need a verified paynova wallet for that, and you need a credit card to verify your paynova wallet, wich I don't have.

Cya end of January :(

Back