PC Gazunga DPS LR37 TEN Edition

Lardinho

Prowler
Society
Rising Potentials
Matt Lardinho Palmer
Gazunga DPS LR37 TEN Edition

So this gun dropped on ROCKtropia, the first TEN gun on that planet, whose to say more won't drop.

Interesting facts to note, its eco is 2.911 compared with CalyTrek Mk. II TEN's 2.928 but its SIB level is very similar (LR37 maxed at 42, I think Mk. II maxed at 40) and range is slightly in the LR37's favour (79ish, Mk. II's 72ish) but biggest of all, for such a low level maxed gun is the dps... the LR 37 has 67.5 dps.. compared to Mk.II's 45 ...

So, which gun is worth more? and if Mk.II is supposed to be worth 50k, which it isn't and especially not in light of this new gun, which surely will drop at least 2 more times, how much *IS* the Mk. II worth and how much is this LR37 worth?

Lol seems RT just bitch slapped caly back into last week ;)

Gazunga DPS LR37 TEN Edition

but biggest of all, for such a low level maxed gun is the dps... the LR 37 has 67.5 dps.. compared to Mk.II's 45 ...

i think you gotta look closer to the stats :) unamped MK.II ten : 45.01 unamped gazunga LR37 : 46.91
sorry if i'm missing something?

Atleast that's what i get when i compare the both , but yeah maybe they entered wrong stats where you looked ? or where i was looking ?

i think you gotta look closer to the stats :) unamped MK.II ten : 45.01 unamped gazunga LR37 : 46.91
sorry if i'm missing something?

Atleast that's what i get when i compare the both , but yeah maybe they entered wrong stats where you looked ? or where i was looking ?
67.5 is the "old school" DPS for Gazunga (where all hits are max damage).

That gazunga has 56.3 dps with a106, not 67 unamped lol.

aha, it seems you are quite correct. Still it makes me realise that the value of the Mk. II isn't as high as was previously thought and this gun maybe worth 30kish, Mk. II about 40kish.

Spirit Mk.I+Dante 54.9dps 2.947dpp Lvl 35
Gazunga+a106 56.3dps 2.961dpp Lvl 37
Gazunga+a204 57.3dps 2.968dpp Lvl 37
Assassin+Dante 57.7dps 2.872dpp Lvl 34.1
Spirit Mk.II+Dante 65.8dps 2.966dpp Lvl 35

It's a great gun and should fetch a pretty penny, more than the Spirit Mk.I and less than the Mk.II. Another one just dropped so it might be a good time to visit RT :)

2 more was looted this night by jelly fish.

I bet a 3rd drops to Jelly, if I was there I'd be on em, but I can't make it there in time ^^;

<removed>

back on track, i would price it few k below the spirit mkII and above the spirit mk1 due to available amps and dps.

Last edited by a moderator:
confirmed! :D

hahaha I didn't expect to be proven right quite so quickly =P I think everyone knew that moar would drop but not in the fashion they did.

I was tempted to warp over there before you got your first but if I'd have looted one I think people would have quit saying it was a fix, despite knowing exactly where I'd hunt em having got a global on them previously and 3 uber loots would have been insane.

Awesome work mate =P Fuck the naysayers!

hahaha I didn't expect to be proven right quite so quickly =P I think everyone knew that moar would drop but not in the fashion they did.

I was tempted to warp over there before you got your first but if I'd have looted one I think people would have quit saying it was a fix, despite knowing exactly where I'd hunt em having got a global on them previously and 3 uber loots would have been insane.

Awesome work mate =P Fuck the naysayers!

:D

thank you =)

too bad its laser.. but hey, cant complain i guess :D
no more markup on guns :D weeee ^^

LR37 TEN is worth LR59 + 10% max since it has very slightly better stats.

:twocents:

J.

LR37 TEN is worth LR59 + 10% max since it has very slightly better stats.

:twocents:

J.

LR59+A106 2.853 DMG / PEC

Gazunga TEN + A106 2.961 DMG / PEC

You call that a "slight" diff?

LR59+A106 2.853 DMG / PEC

Gazunga TEN + A106 2.961 DMG / PEC

You call that a "slight" diff?

let me answer you with a question and then with an answer =)

1. do you see a significant difference in return between LR59 or imk2? note that the eco difference there is several times bigger, not mere couple % as in the case I pointed out. you should know very well by now that 10/10 on imk2 does not grant profit. one has to hit something with markup in loot or get bigger hofs to profit.

2. yes, that is an utterly pointless eco difference.

J.

let me answer you with a question and then with an answer =)
2. yes, that is an utterly pointless eco difference.

J.

Gotta disagree with that.
2.961/2.853=1.038
3.280/2.961= 1.108

4% difference can't be utterly pointless if an 11% difference is very relevant. :laugh:

Now how much it's worth is another matter.

These days the "high eco" stuff is ~2.95, below 2.9 is middling. That would make 2.85 below average by my estimate. It's a very tight pack in the eco race these days, MA has seen to that, but 2.96 is definitely in the upper eco bracket, while 2.85 is only so so.

4% difference can't be utterly pointless if an 11% difference is very relevant.

as I said, even the 11% one matters dung if you do not loot high enough MU or hit some big hofs. ;)

please, continue the discussion, I was just stating my opinion. :beerchug:

J.

as I said, even the 11% one matters dung if you do not loot high enough MU or hit some big hofs. ;)

please, continue the discussion, I was just stating my opinion. :beerchug:

J.

I don't see the relevance. If you hunt a certain mob with a high eco gun or a low eco gun you will save peds using the eco gun. If you don't hunt mobs with good MU loot the only difference is that it will cost you more with the low eco one ^^

Right now i dont care about eco on my new toy, i use hotfoot 40 (sure i lose 2 damage on the amp) and i do over 300 damage on crits :D now that is fun ^^

And add the funny new moose hat for looks and a buff of 5% faster reload... fun! :D

Ok sorry for sliding off track, but anyways, regardless of what you hunt better eco IS better eco

Back