Price Check PC : Kriegerum Mayhem G.2 Gauss Rifle, Perfected

I made a thread with a proxy to value mayhem items months ago

The downside is that it accepts H204 tha is another 28k or needs (L) amps (ENERGY amp)

My calculation was 73.000p .... now with lower token value from 0.5 to 0.35 could be my guess 63....68k
consider to skill the Gauss before selling because it is a hard to level skill set, there are just these and the Kaiser as Gauss items

let me know if it is traded if price is very far from my guesstimate

50k-60k I'd value it at

I did own the FEN gauss gun for abit. Only issue I had is I didn't enjoy the shooting gauss graphics after a few days grinding.

Not sure if it being gauss is a plus or minus, as this is the best gauss gun and the dps is mediocre.

The one time i tried to sell a gauss skill chip it didn't sell on multiple listings.

T0 LP40 is about 70k, this gun is about equal, i think better, but worst case you should looking for the same.

40k pure ped, 50k if you pay with other overpriced items. Finding pure ped deals are not that easy today. You think there is a lot of stuff for sale now? Wait 1-2 months :D

If you guys are interested in one, i have one actually going for 60k BO :)

Seeing bids of 55k, 60k seems reasonable. The LP-40 maybe has a little edge with the higher reload and amp uses. Less than 50k is too little considering what a power claw or LB-40 can go for.

Seeing bids of 55k, 60k seems reasonable. The LP-40 maybe has a little edge with the higher reload and amp uses. Less than 50k is too little considering what a power claw or LB-40 can go for.
The good part of the kriegerum its that you actually can fit big amps (hiuer than the Lp40). The Lp40 have a max of 24.65HP for the amp when the kriegerum have a max of 40.40 so can fit for example the mayhem alpha amp.

The good part of the kriegerum its that you actually can fit big amps (hiuer than the Lp40). The Lp40 have a max of 24.65HP for the amp when the kriegerum have a max of 40.40 so can fit for example the mayhem alpha amp.
LP40 can fit improved a105 though...and should end up producing similar dps with an overall cheaper setup...without having to pay MU for amp and with higher eff amp...

Two guns with two very different playstyles :)

I would say 60K is a good deal. The amp situation being taken into account and cost to tier. Tier.2-3 will increase this to 70k?72k? 60-65K is my range =D.

GL on sale!

tier 1 & 2 cost almost nothing and shouldn't add any value to the gun.
We will agree to disagree that the tier cost, be it low in comparison, costs nothing. I also said tier 2-3. But yes by that logic. 60k is fair

please remember that Tier up cost is ONLY the markup on elements, being the TT Value returned in tem of shrapnels (that can be recycled so its 101%)
tier 1 and 2 are not substantial, tier 3 impacts for tier compeonents that cost way more as MU part

I did own the FEN gauss gun for abit. Only issue I had is I didn't enjoy the shooting gauss graphics after a few days grinding.
Gun animations matter so much. As do the sounds (to a lesser extent). I think most Arkadia laser guns sound like toys. I have yet to see the gauss animation. I would be disappointed if an expensive gun had annoying animation.

Compared to other weapons around i dont value it more then 40k ped
Might change when they get more value

But this is just a guess and thats just me :D

Last edited:
Thx for all the answer,

I have an hard time with 2.0 weapons but I understand its quite expensive due to rarity.

As the thread seem to interest people. I would add to the discussion, the drawback from this gun is the fact if you add an amp to it you lower the dpp and eff...

Also dont forget the mu of the amps and how fast/slow they Brake because of the rate of fire

I made this trade mostly because I was wondering how much it would cost I can t afford something like that atm, I saw a post with someone selling it with a 55k offer on it (it's an offer not a SB) but he sell it with the 204 overpriced amp 😅

To be fair I find it quite dumb to put so much in an amp which will lower the eff and eco, when there is MM amp for a fair price and semi unbreakable...

I made this trade mostly because I was wondering how much it would cost I can t afford something like that atm, I saw a post with someone selling it with a 55k offer on it (it's an offer not a SB) but he sell it with the 204 overpriced amp 😅

To be fair I find it quite dumb to put so much in an amp which will lower the eff and eco, when there is MM amp for a fair price and semi unbreakable...
this statement shows a faulty comprehension of MU effect on Amps.
all MU is lost in the Mayhem amps, you get in loot just 10 peds.
whatever is firing time, you loose 180 ped. POINT.

As per amping, a cheap (relatively) H105 or I105 can do the job (10 effective DPS less than H204, save 26k)

it is good until 1500 HP, after it becomes a bit too weak

this statement shows a faulty comprehension of MU effect on Amps.
all MU is lost in the Mayhem amps, you get in loot just 10 peds.
whatever is firing time, you loose 180 ped. POINT.

As per amping, a cheap (relatively) H105 or I105 can do the job (10 effective DPS less than H204, save 26k)

it is good until 1500 HP, after it becomes a bit too weak
i know MU is lost on amp but a mm amp are 53k uses.... it s 1 amp every 13k ped cycled so you have to think do you want to buy an amp at 20kped which will be hard to sell after or loose some MU every 13k

everyone have a different point of view but personnally i don t really like the overpriced amp

i know MU is lost on amp but a mm amp are 53k uses.... it s 1 amp every 13k ped cycled so you have to think do you want to buy an amp at 20kped which will be hard to sell after or loose some MU every 13k

everyone have a different point of view but personnally i don t really like the overpriced amp
Overpriced is not the right word here. For you it is not worth the investment, but for someone who eats 1 or more of the mayhem amps a day, the return on investment is much much faster.

the vast majority of broker weapons lately have sold for approximately 1 ped per M token required + some premium on rares.

some things like mod nano deviate from this, but overall 1 ped per mtoken has been a pretty stable valuation tool.

MM amp should last 2 days with the reload speed
In theory if you use for 1 year it
It's 182 amps broken which is around 18k +- in mu :)

MM amp should last 2 days with the reload speed
In theory if you use for 1 year it
It's 182 amps broken which is around 18k +- in mu :)
well true

Then let use it without amp, so the eff and dpp isnt affected !

Thx for all the answer,

I have an hard time with 2.0 weapons but I understand its quite expensive due to rarity.

As the thread seem to interest people. I would add to the discussion, the drawback from this gun is the fact if you add an amp to it you lower the dpp and eff...
Almost every single Loot 2.0 gun is like that except a small small handful, and they aren't normally considered loot 2.0 guns

well true

Then let use it without amp, so the eff and dpp isnt affected !
If i were in your place would rather go for lp40 and throw an imp a105 :D but yea everyone has different a play style.

Personally i used lp40 with imp105 then later changed to imp204 wich is kind of perfect fit for it :)

If i were in your place would rather go for lp40 and throw an imp a105 :D but yea everyone has different a play style.

Personally i used lp40 with imp105 then later changed to imp204 wich is kind of perfect fit for it :)
i will invest in ring first but i mostly use my brother setup, argo weak claw and trauma 2 fen

Back