PC: Mod as-117

Roth

Old Alpha
Society
Reservoir Dogs
No, im not really planning to sell my baby but im still curios how much she could bring if i did :D
A friend tried to buy one a couple of weeks ago and was offering around 30-35K for one and noone wanted to sell, which ofcourse made me curios.. is it worth that much or even more? or did she just talk to the wrong ppl? :)

you are my friend, and i dont want you to get baad expectations....

but on the other hand, Why should this rifle be at this high price, AND yes iknow you own one, so i would like someone else that acutally own one exept from a Legion noob or sumething to tell my why....

DuLi_ said:
you are my friend, and i dont want you to get baad expectations....

but on the other hand, Why should this rifle be at this high price, AND yes iknow you own one, so i would like someone else that acutally own one exept from a Legion noob or sumething to tell my why....

well, why you say.. because it rocks :D long range, high damage, high speed and good economy.
better dam/sec then imk2 atleast, better economy and dam/sec then adj mk5, better dam/sec then mkVme but slightly lower economy.
just to make a few examples.

but the best question is, why wouldnt I or any of the other ppl she talked to sell it at this price if the gun wasnt worth it?

but now.. i didnt want to hear myself talking, i wanted to hear other ppl talking :silly2: so consider this a bump

History shows very little about this weapon. Last record was 5 months old registered at +17K

http://www.peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=2583

Now 5 months later +17K might be a bit low on that piece, but 30-35K might be a bit too high. Considering stats and so I'd say it's somewhere in between. Maybe 22-25 K. Atleast that is my personal opinion, and what I would be prepared to buy one for. If offered at a higher price, I'd look into other weapons. Good luck and be well.

I know of one that was sold in june for +25k.

I'd say 30-35k, maybe 40k if u find a desperado.

For the reason it's the 2nd best blp carbine, and the 1st is near impossible to buy.

If the adj mkV is worth 30k then the mod 117 is sure as suger worth more.

If the blp opalo comes out and ppl take to it then I guess the price would def get the above longterm as more ppl go blp.

thx for opionons, ive got a few in pms too.. up to +40k has been offered right now

according to elite +17K in june.. well that might be true, prices went crazy about then, so nothhing wrong in that.. but.. you wont find a gun as goood or better below this pirce (i think, correct me if im wrong ) but very few guns pass 93dam /sec and got range.

Roth said:
thx for opionons, ive got a few in pms too.. up to +40k has been offered right now

according to elite +17K in june.. well that might be true, prices went crazy about then, so nothhing wrong in that.. but.. you wont find a gun as goood or better below this pirce (i think, correct me if im wrong ) but very few guns pass 93dam /sec and got range.

Correcting.........lol even Jungle stalker got 94dmg/sec and got More range :eek:

DuLi_ said:
Correcting.........lol even Jungle stalker got 94dmg/sec and got More range :eek:

i ment with a decent economy :) i was to drunk to post yesterday so i should have waited for today :p

thx for opionion, more please :D
i respect them all even if may disagree :silly2:

I'd say 40k is not unrealistic.
Exact price is very hard to say though, since these items is traded so rarely and depends on what the buyer/seller in each case is willing to pay/sell for.

toto's said:
For the reason it's the 2nd best blp carbine, and the 1st is near impossible to buy.
I'd say 3rd best, but I guess that's a matter of opinion:

Stats with Dante: (In no particular order)
Code:
Name     Damage  Range  Dmg/sec  Power    Eco
Mod ML      130  145       84.5  12252.5  4.34
Mod AS       93   99       93.0   9207.0  4.31
Mod Teg     100  104.5     95.0   9927.5  4.36

Last edited:
one more aspect to evaluate the price for it is to ask, what is the "next" weapon after it, so you can clearly see what the price will not outreach. I'd ask if it'd be mod TR6? imk3? mod mk2? imk2? the price should be less than for those in a reasonable amount.

J.

mmm...i think its the mod merc under the blp;...

little less dmg/pec but higher range and dms/sec...

i'd say 50-80k if you make the right speach ;)

Vedder said:
I'd say 40k is not unrealistic.
Exact price is very hard to say though, since these items is traded so rarely and depends on what the buyer/seller in each case is willing to pay/sell for.

I'd say 3rd best, but I guess that's a matter of opinion:

Stats with Dante: (In no particular order)
Code:
Name     Damage  Range  Dmg/sec  Power    Eco
Mod ML      130  145       84.5  12252.5  4.34
Mod AS       93   99       93.0   9207.0  4.31
Mod Teg     100  104.5     95.0   9927.5  4.36

well.. ml isnt a carbine ;) but still.. yes it kinda depends on what you are hunting, if you can use the full 145 range on every mob then ml is better on them. for me the 117 is better since i seldom get to use much more then 100 in range :)

Pretender said:
mmm...i think its the mod merc under the blp;...

little less dmg/pec but higher range and dms/sec...

i'd say 50-80k if you make the right speach ;)

Amen on that! :laugh:

J.

EDITED...............

Last edited:
Not so much a comment on the price but I'd say for the combo of range and dmg/sec (with Dante) and dmg/pec it's at the very top of the BLP guns. I know I would love to have one to replace my Adj Stark.

Minos has one if he ever logs in I'll check if he has any comment but since he's so out of the current market of things I kind of doubt he will. He's too busy with online poker :rolleyes:

no more opinions? :) well price on mod stark has always been hard to set since they are sold so seldom.. there are just to few of them. But atleast we have a start now :D

Back