PDA computer ?

Would you like to have a PDA like interface for infos ?

• Yes, please

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • No, dont need.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Doesnt care.

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters

Nakashu

Provider
Society
Expeditors
Naka Nakashu Shinja
Hello all.. this idea hit me today and i want to share.

Wouldnt it be great if a new PDA like thingy would be available.

What it will be used for ?
1.info about creatures will be automaticly added to a list, after scaning, so you dont need to remeber everything about any creature
2.maybe some more detailed info about places you visted
3.NOTES - your own, never more you need to write your finds on a piece of paper, text file ....
4.maybe a calculator
5.logging of private messages, those you want to log or all of them.
6.all the help messages, on one place.
7.. add your ideas

---------edited added more points----
8.group also action library under it.
9.map grouped under also.., add users points of interest on the map
10.coordinates search
---more points---
11.keep track of interesting events.
12.calendar :)

-I know 9 & 10 more map related but..
-------------------------------------

and pls vote if you would like to have new interface like this.
it wouldnt be buy-able it would be like action library, you just have it.

Vote :wtg:

Last edited:
Good idea...

although a few features can be achived from peass...

A comparison tool would also be nice, to compare mobs, armor, guns etc..

and ofc , an Armor on / off button

:)

Make it craftable.

Most of these can be done either directly from PE Assistant or via fan websites accessed using the PE Ass browser.

Chat logging is enabled under in game Options.

It would be nice if PE Ass was integrated into the game but currently most of the requested features here are already available by using it.

Most of these can be done either directly from PE Assistant or via fan websites accessed using the PE Ass browser.

Chat logging is enabled under in game Options.

It would be nice if PE Ass was integrated into the game but currently most of the requested features here are already available by using it.

Yeah i know PEAss, and am using it as well.
But the point is that you dont need to run any additional software or need to go to fun sites to access the functions.
current chat logging logs it into a external file if im not wrong, and for me it would be cool if i can access the logs and just copy paste them right inside the game.
Some people are not using peass cos of trust issues, or cos they are not sure if its allowed according to eula,(like if the rest of us are sure :) )

The whole menu could work like a global menu, just put everything in whats ingame.. put there the options menu as well.
... and maybe a draw board would be nice and you would be able to send the drawing to your friends :)) .. ok thats far away..

Great idea :)

Include Wlan and/or satellite phone to so you can connect to auction from the wilderness :) and mayby connect to your storage (only viewable).

Macce
/
"The Little Red Dragon"

Include Wlan and/or satellite phone to so you can connect to auction from the wilderness and mayby connect to your storage (only viewable).

I've had this idea for a while. Bidding on auction from afar would be great, you would still have to visit the auctioneer to pick up the item of course apart from some specific items such as property deeds. First you would have the PDA then you could attach a "Satellite Relay" to it, craftable of course (basic tubes included - everyone knows the internet is made out of tubes :laugh:). In addition, I suppose there would be some sort of access charge, e.g 1PED/minute. Societies could launch their on satellites however and get free access through that (but you would need a spaceship and the cost of crafting a satellite would be say 1k PED and it would last for about a year before it requires replacement)

Back